Kaguya

Why does the student council put up with this couple?

Also, Ishigami wearing the hat.

No link to raws?

Kashiwagi has bonded with Kaguya in a way Fuji is not able to. Beta-kun is earnest to a fault, but not a bad person.

You should dump if you have raws.

Not this guy, but I guess I'll do it.

Next is

So he's just showing off as usual.

>why are you mad?
>because he never gets mad and I look crazy!

Final page

How can slutfags even recover?

our guy Ishigami the Love Detective figured it out.
She's butthurt because he changed his profile picture, but instead of the photo booth picture they took recently, he chose a cat.

Sasuga, Ishigami-sama.

This time she's butthurt because she caught a cold and didn't have the energy to clean her room and entertain a surprise visit

She asked him which girl in the magazine is cute, and he said "this one", so she got butthurt.
>not asserting that your waifu is the cutest at all times
he deserved it

His idea of a cool date was to go to an arcade and went all out on a fighting game
seriously who does that
seriously who does that

Did he just admit they're fucking?

Nah, Shirogane is jelly because they are going out 'properly' and they have stability.

yes. oh well, even though the partner is slut-chan they're still properly using protection.

Shiro should just whip out the ol´ Kabedon after not sleeping for a couple days. Guaranteed to get Kaguya going.

She'd flood the classroom, but no confession.

Which is why Shiro needs to do the confession part while Kabedon´ing her. He´s losing hard in terms of points anyway.

Not really, Kaguya also lost this chapter (by having to listen Nagisa bitching for three hours straight).

Wasn´t Shiro at like -5 or something?

Can't remember the scores right now but Shiro deserves winning the game far more than Kaguya, he actually has a reason beyond pride.

Sure but someone needs to fess up soon or it´ll go literally forever. And Shiro is less interested in the game than just being close to her lately.

He's less interested in the game but he's interested in winning, because he needs a relationship on equal terms you can't be poor, without social standing and bottom bitch.

Miko was somewhat a blunder. For spending so much time on her she does very little to progrees the plot and comedy

She was never there to progress the plot, she's absolutely ok with Shirogane and Kaguya going out as long as they don't show it in the room, but she's understandably avoiding them as much as she can, they mindrape her.

Give her time. Ishigami was the same at first. It would make no sense for her to suddenly get along with the entire student council.

>Miko

Who is this, again?

Morals girl.

It took around 15+ chapters for Ishigami to hit his stride with the council, so Miko should take around that same time too. Then they need another officer.

Don't know her.

>So annoying...
Kaguya is such a good girl.

Well shit, this is hilarious beyond galaxy.
It slipped her mind that she'd think same thing as Hayasaka

Nagisa is her Kaguya, the incredibly annoying girl in love who is just irritiating when you actually listen to her.

It's especially annoying for Hayasaka because Kaguya's crazy antics mean more work for her. Also Hayasaka wouldn't mind a love interest herself yet Kaguya keeps being too much of a baka to seal the deal with prez and rubs it in her face.

The next guy who gets introduced hopefully fixes that, but for Haysaka to get one pres and Kaghuya need to be going out so she can drop her retarded gyaru persona in front of other people.

Except he already admitted that was an excuse, he's really just afraid of being rejected.

Kashiwagi's got a decent set of breasts. Not in the same class as Fujiwara or her sisters, but still pretty noticeable

Well anything is noticeable next to Kaguya.

I'm a bit of Johnny-come-lately to Kaguya, so I'm curious, how did people react to Chika's mildly insane little sister?

>mildly
She even frightens Kaguya and that girl has yandere tendencies all the time. I assume all the Fuji sisters are a little (or more) crazy even though we don´t know anything about the oldest one(e).

Everyone was busy complaining about Kei. Also,

Toyomi is obsessed with slasher movies, which is pretty worrying when you consider how crazy the rest of her family is.

best girl

Got a run down on this chapter?

Guess she´d like Shiro then.

Everyone on the student council loses and develops a hatred for normalfags

Everyone was like "fuck this bullshit chapter it has Kei in it"

people don't like Kei? That's terrible

>Ishigami is RENAI MASTER
>chad is annoying as fuck and they all hate him
>Kaguya lost despite appearing in three whole pages

Technically the whole stuco lost because they had to put up with those two but as always the points don´t matter and the rules are made up.

StuCo ascertained the reasons she may be mad, all for nothing because no one can understand women.
Kaguya had to stand Nagisa three hours complaining about who her boyfriend never gets mad at her, that is hell.

Ishigami is so based.

>Fuji offers him her hat
They might as well be a couple at this point with how well they work together.

what happened to jag anons...

Scared of dmca

That godamn hat again

> the hat is back

this will be a good chapter

Now i really wanna see prez wearing the hat.How cute.

Both of them really just want to be together at this point, but Shirogane's shy and Kaguya doesn't know any sane way to handle it. The confession itself is just a meaningless formality that both of them have a really hard time getting past, it doesn't matter who wins at all.

did the hat already appear in an earlier chapter? or does it have a special meaning as it has the same ribbon as Subject F?

It's her love detective hat, has appeared before.

She's easily the most hated character in the series, mostly because she's boring, she said she doesn't like her brother, and she might also be in love with Kaguya. I think the hate is overblown though, she's great when she actually interacts with her brother and the times she gets worried about him show that she doesn't actually dislike him, plus her thing with Kaguya will probably be platonic. Still one of the worst characters, but she's really a decent character in a mostly amazing cast rather than a bad character.

It's like imoutos can't be tsundere anymore, her brother doesn't even take her seriously.

kei is a shitty boring tsundere shit, user

accept it

I thought so too until her recent appearances in the volume extras and the shoujo manga chapter. Kei trying to out-smug her brother and rushing out of the shower to catch him crying were great, we just need to see more of that rather than her hanging out with Kaguya and doing nothing. Or have her become less quiet around Kaguya and actually show some personality.

That reminds me, are the extras never getting translated?

>You're really awesome at knowing a woman's heart
>why don't you have a girlfriend?
That's a cold thing to ask, prez.

Ishi has Fuji though.

An episode?

Is "arranged marriage with a fat bald man" an unavoidable arc? How do you think Kaguya's family arc will be done? Aka already gave us a lot of hints.

Cute pout

Scans when? ;_;

I don't think there will be an arranged marriage, the birthday chapter had Iceguya thinking about finding a good man for the family herself. I do think there will be an arc about them working together to get Kaguya's dad to approve of Shirogane though.

That's even worse.

The father is actually gonna be a worrywart who cares for his daughter a lot but is distant to her. No arranged marriage, just bonding shenanigans that backfire.

They're gonna be done eventually.

>the father is Kaguya
>playing mindgames so his daughter will admit she loves him
>they backfired way too much

Why do you think he called her for fireworks arc? I'm sure he wanted to invite her because he knows she loves fireworks and has no friends (that he knows of), but backpedaled out of it.

Shirogane will work his ass up the management layer in one of Shinomiya's companies.

When he finally gets to a good position, he gets invited to a Shinomiya party. Finally made it! He'll think. I can meet Kaguya again after so long. When he finally gets there, he finds out it was an engagement party for Kaguya and her soon to be husband, heir of another company.

Prez will start retreating, but Kaguya will catch a glimpse of him and follow after, only to miss him at the gate of the mansion.

Her father ignores her.
Hayasaka is her only true family.

WHEN will a doujin come where papa shinomiya exerts his authority over haysaca and mindbreak her to accept nothing less than dicks?

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't decide if I'd like this twist or not. It sounds great, but it would also eliminate all the conflict Aka's been building up for after they start dating and just feels anticlimactic.