AGAIN

>CNN doxed someone else this time an old lady
>breitbart.com/tech/2018/02/21/woman-receives-abuse-violent-threats-after-cnn-tracks-down-publicly-shames-her-for-sharing-russian-event-on-facebook/
pic related

CNN
>Okay comrades. We need a hard hitting expose on this Russia thing. What do we do?
>Uhh.... hey there's this literal nobody Jersey-sounding snowbird in Florida that shared a link to a Trump rally on her little old lady FB page
>LET'S GET HER!!!!!

I wish some news org had the balls to do shit like this to CNN reporters. Investigate the investigators sort of thing. Just send a bunch of fucks with microphones and cameras to get in CNN reporters' faces and take them off guard while they're trying to eat in public or get their male and shit.

you mean like project veritas?

Cnn is still one of the highest rated msm agencies for accuracy in the nation.

All of these righty tears fuel my commute.

Waaaahhg muh conspiracy wahh

i see a law suit here the only reason to out her was to cause this women pain and scare her and others
a jury would award her millions

We see u JEW

Freedom of speech. Why should I care?

>I wish some news org had the balls to do shit like this to CNN reporters. Investigate the investigators sort of thing.

I HAVE SAID THIS FOR YEARS
and get banned everytime I suggest finding and publicly posting the information of ALL CNN employees

>get their male
They'll never bag Trump, let alone his mighty antlers

>Cnn is still one of the highest rated msm agencies for accuracy in the nation.

By jews.

The only reason CNN has any ratings at all is because they have a stranglehold on being background noise at airports and train stations. They also appear to have some sort of gay-ass deal with Carnival Cruise line. Carnival even blocks Breitbart on their on-board Internet.

thats funny because you're -actually- living a lie

Or by independent fact checking sites but hey you do you.

The absolute mental state of righties.

Sad, I'll.be sure to donate a few bucks to the autism charity if your choice so we can prevent people like this from spawning

I mean you can Google it.

Again autism doesn't have to be this debilitating

>Or by independent fact checking sites but hey you do you.

Like Politifact and snopes?

KYS shill faggot bitch

>Or by independent fact checking sites

Run by jews.

>Snopes proves me wrong so I have to invent wild stories to protect my ego.

Politifact
Accuracy in Media
FAIR etc

Oh also PEW did a study on what channels people trust the most and CNN beat most other networks by a good amount.

Not to say you should trust any source blindly but in general we should probably push conspiracy theorists into the ocean

> of you leftist idiots that watch cable news, which leftist news site do you idiots like trust?
Seems legit

Why are you protecting your ego so hard?

nobody but old fucks and dnc groupies watch cnn. it is literally fake news. they were wrong over and over during the election and yet you still worship the dnc network.

Jake, you need to put down your phone

>supposed Russian agent encourages old lady to do something her and her friends wanted to do anyway
>Old lady does it
>CNN pesters her to try to get her to admit she did something wrong

Ace reporting CNN

I get articles from them when convenient. I also get articles from various other sources.

>Fake news
Repeatedly saying this doesn't make it anymore true

>Report says russia promoted both pro and anti trump rallies, including some that were pushed by cnn
>cnn proceeds to harass random people instead of doing any introspection

You gotta laugh

>Jordan Petersons followers attack Newman after he BTFO her
>This is unacceptable

>CNNs followers attack this woman after they dox her
>This is okay

The Alt-Left are nothing if hypocritical.

Do It Now! Fair Game! See how they like it!

PEW! Hahahahaaaaaaaa! I believe!!!!!!!!

You're a neurotic mess who isn't going to make it

>13 literally who Russians wanted distrust among the parties, with a budget of 1.2 million dollara over 4 years, 56% of which was spent well before the election season
>Media plays in to this
CNN confirmed Russian pawns tbf

Wild how the right is so keen on rejecting anything that hurts their ego.

It's ok, I know most of you didn't even know what pew was until recently

That's a good way to catch a round through the skull.

I'm sitting in my comfy high rise office shit posting before a 10am meeting. Im doing great lad :).

Anyway I'm out kids. Be safe and stop reading Alex Jones or brietbart or okeef it gives you autism