Give me ONE good reason why the entire African continent shouldn't adopt communism

Give me ONE good reason why the entire African continent shouldn't adopt communism.

Somalia

Niggers don't know what it means.

giving the North African arabs hordes of niggers would not be a good idea

>implying you can turn bunch of fanatic religious tribes into fanatic anti-theists overnight

Because they would all starve to death. You wouldn't want that, would you croanon?

Because even sandniggers are too good for this

Angola

doesnt work

The poor need property rights more than the rich do.

After 10 Years they would run out of aids, malaria and niggers

Let 'em. They'll do great without the support of the international community subsidizing their food production.

There is none, I think communism is the perfect ideology for animals.

Everyone is already poor. Who do you seize the means of production from? There are no means.

there're still whites stranded there and I'm not comfortable with the north african monuments getting destroyed

Communism doesnt work because communists dont work my dear rareflag. Therefore it wouldnt change africa at all

Niggers and communism are extremely compatible.

Neither of them work.

who said it has to work?

chinks should definitely bring their version of never been tried to africa, sell its resources to the world, then dump all their US treasuries and cash by spending the proceeds on everyone else's treasuries.

solves like 12 problems at once; starves all the niggers and then all the chinks too, cripples their nuclear arsenal, takes away all their support for the norks out of the picture, gives japan its seas back, marginally deflates undue US influence on global power structure, leaves tons of capital wealth behind in africa the wake of its decline for whites to settle into

it needs workers first

They tried it in the 60's and 70's, didn't end so well for most of them. Millions died do to famines and military conflicts

Was that supposed to be a bad reason?

They are already starving

This will basically happen

One good reason why they shouldn't?
I think they SHOULD.
The faster they starve to death the fewer we have to deal with.

Venezuela

Look up commie history in africa and that should answer your question

Well it's not like they have a big the upper-class they can steal all the wealth from.

Look at Zimbabwe and you will have your answer

I want them to die of starvation, so I can't really give you any reason why they shouldn't

Forgot to mention that in the end it really doesn't matter what they try to adopt

That's a good idea. All niggers will die of starvation and we colonize it with white people after its empty

>political ideologies require humans

Because comunism only works if the goverment can stole wealthy from somewhere.

The problem of setting this off in Africa is that Africa has no wealthy to be stolen, neither has a function goverment to steal anyone.

ooh ooh, i know this one

I don't have one against it. I concede defeat. Never happened to me before in /pol.
Now I will hide in a rock and cry like the soyboy I am.

If nobody gives them aid when they starve: No reasons.

I’m all for it if it will eradicate niggers. Communism is good at that.

they already have no food, so they don't have anything to lose

Jesus OP, they are already starving.

>Africans already starving themselves
>Africans already unable to grasp monetary capitalism
I mean, nothing would change.

They're already starving

Gibbs don't work when there's nothing to gibb

Literally every african anti-colonial nationalist movement was also communist
And look what it got them, wars, disease, hunger they were better off under the white mans rule

Because all communists should be fucking put to death.

It makes absolutely no difference what niggers adopt. They're niggers. It's going to be a shithole regardless.

Angola...

If private citizens cannot own the means of production, then they also cannot borrow against them. So, without private property, financing the purchase and manufacture of new capital goods suddenly gets more complicated.

no means of production to seize

Just because some of them are starving doesnt mean all of them should join in user. And leave the white people out of it.

>gibs
>working

Great joke user