I am proud my president is finally taking steps to stop the rampant ownership of firearms from the public

I am proud my president is finally taking steps to stop the rampant ownership of firearms from the public.
MAGA
Soon only cops shall have guns and MS13 cant shoot any more schools.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_ownership
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Soon only cops shall have guns and MS13 cant shoot any more schools.
muh slippery slope fallacy

>Soon only cops will have guns
>The same cops who supposedly use too much lethal force against "minorities"

ONE
TERM
PRESIDENT

No longer my guy.

if it was a fallacy, chiraq would be mr rodgers neighborhood.

This
Trump was the democratic candidate all along

Good goy

you don't know what a fallacy is
fucking brainlet

i think he knows what he's doing, he doesn't say anything without thinking it over first. but if he follows through with this gun law shit, he'll alienate the only people who ever supported him.

He said "I hope". That means behind closed doors he will make sure it doesn't happen but in the public's eye he looks like the good guy. Still our guy Republicans!! He knows how to play both sides.

Yeah, even just saying this makes me dislike him. Giving an inch on this topic is as good as giving a mile. The whole debate has been strategized for years to force compromise after compromise until we're as shit as Britain.

The state of the modern right

>goes to school
>gets shot

>sending your kid to get a government education

The Democrats will #RESIST any Trump led legislation so this is not going to amount to much.

Be sure to buy your shit now just in case but the likelihood of bipartisen action remains weak for this or just about anything...

I don't see the problem with raising the age to 21 and doing more mental health checks, it's a bit strange you yanks can own a gun before you can legally drink.

Thats what Obama had in and Trump struck down.

Dems are going to DACA themselves. They won't be satisfied with what Trump proposes. Dems are going to say that the problem is X (hi-cap mags, ar-15s, barrel shrouds, who fucking knows) and we really help America only if we include in the law a ban on X. Trump says no. Things stay the same. Problem solved.

Only two options for repoblitards:

A) You knew Trump was a skeezy liar and con artist but you voted for him anyway. In which case, you're getting exactly what you deserve.
--OR--
B) You really DIDN'T know Trump was a skeezy liar and con artist. In which case, you're a fucking retard.

Just choose whichever one is you.

kill yourself shill rat

Whoa drumpflets btfo
Guns are the only issue rural retards are concerned about.

>what is california, new york, australia, uk, any european country, etc

Kill yourself. Gun control never ends.

This 100%

They rejected the last batch of reasonable shit the repubs offered because it wasnt a full banning of assalt weponz

Everytime. Brings the dems to the table and they are to busy crying about shitholes to make meaningful change. The key is knowing what the prez actually has the power to do, which is extremely limited without congress RE guns.

is ms13 a big problem in the us?

>Can go to war
>Can't buy a firearm

Sorry but that age thing is not going to pan out. If a person is legally an adult they are entitled to every right and provision an adult is.
>But muh alcohol
Alcohol is and never was a right, we went through a prohibition period that ended poorly.

Yeah no problem with boys joining the army at 18 and dying overseas but they cant have a gun?

So does this include people with autism?

>Denied rights due to mental health check
>...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law...
Pick one

You can join at 17 with a parent's consent.

>says he's going to limit gun ownership
>libs still not happy
This is why you never negotiate with terrorists.

I honestly don't care. I don't see any banning of firearms here. It's likely that this will entail shit that's already law. This will likely effect18-20 year olds, but honestly, get your parents or relatives to buy it for you. So far as I know, gifting isn't a crime, you just be shown to have legal ownership on paper.

I'm more upset at the fact that Obama was a better deporter, and even if all those promises come about, we get what, another 5 years before a total Goblino takeover?

Relax. It's not gonna happen.

Checked. I think this means they should adjust the drinking age, desu.

Dems have rejected putting people undergoing mental treatment in a database to refer to when doing background checks for firearms purchases because it denies their right to privacy.
They've done it before and they will do it again.

Trump is a fag

WHY ARE THERE 100 FUCKING THREADS ABOUT HIS TWEET
WHY ARE THEY ALL STARTED BY THE SAME 5 PEOPLE
WHY ARE THEY NOT BEING PRUNED?

>alienating most of your supporters to pander to people who wouldn't vote for you in a million years
Good job kike

Propose it. Then watch as the 21 yo requirement gets stripped. If not, he's gone.

Reminder: We are the most peaceful we've been in decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_ownership

I will accept this compromise, if we can also raise the voting age to 21.

Notice the crime spikes when nigger culture is at its most relevant.

The Republicans will literally never allow this to happen, trump is just saving face by pretending to care

Actually I hope so. Not because I want Trump out, because I'm very much enjoying all the damage he's done to a certain group's plans, but because this idea of two term presidential bullshit has gone on too long.

>implying it's not a move
>implying that it will pass
You learnt nothing from the DACA deal?

Does Trump not realize that whatever he does, it’ll never be enough for liberals.

Obvious head and shoulders pattern. Violent crime is about to go to 0. Enjoy your bags niggers I'm gunna BUY THE DIP

thats a reverse argument for lowering the drinking age you brit fuck

For you faggots that don’t understand, what you are witnessing is the greatest presidency since George Washington.

>We are the most peaceful we've been in decades.

Wait a mintue Trump said we were a violence crime ridden hell hole under Obama.

Check em

Tbh this isn't that big of a deal. He gets to reinforce background checks and local law enforcement cooperation with federal agencies, so ICE will get more info on illegals prolly. Bump stocks are pretty irrelevany desu and 21 for semi auto rifles or ARs or whatever is really not too crazy.

>raise age to 21
The voting age needs to increase.
He’ll never be re-elected after this.

Antifa is gonna have a tough ass time getting their hands on weapons. The vets and adults? Not so much.

BOO

>Who cares about bump stocks? only faggots use them
>Who cares about drum magazines? only faggots use them
>Who cares about angled foregrips? only faggots use them
>Who cares about 30 round magazines? only faggots use them
>Who cares about AK-pattern rifles? only faggots use them
>Who cares about AR-style rifles? only faggots use them
>Who cares about guns? only faggots use them

relax fags, its 88d chess

odds are the nigga is joking

Notice the blue line spiking up for Obama, he almost fucked it all up.

Has kek returned, what is on the horizon

Then we should raise the draft age till 21
/thread

>his kids are homeschooled autists OR he's paying $20k/year for jew school

Real question, how do you win?

Guns are necessary for survival when living amongst niggers. Alcohol is not. Although both should be lowered and kids should be trained with guns like they were back when gun ranges were in schools and you could purchase fully automatics in a catalog.

Why are people defending this shit?
Have you fallen for the MAGA meme so hard that you can't say no to anything Trump does?

I had a sneaking suspicion I knew what the correlation was. Jim crow laws were abolished in 1965. Holy shit

Global fertility rates dropped that year to
Some sort of hate and srmterility plague got unleashed

>browning of America started in 1964

Fuck any of you faggots who support this. I fully do not support this mother fucker after this. I have been with him until this very moment. But not one fucking inch on guns. I don't give a fuck what happens. Not one inch. Not a single of these rules applies to me, I don't own an AR and only have a basic hunting raifu. But this is not the direction this country needs to go. All of you retards that support this or don't care are cucks. Legitimate pussies that would roll over and surrender your assholes to Jamal in a fucking heart beat. Shall not be infringed. Not shall not be totally removed. Not one god damn inch.