Are Japanese superior to whites?
>higher average IQ
>higher average salary
>lower crime rates
>cleaner neighborhoods

>no souls

>no jews

>higher average salary

KY garage is likely bigger than an average North East Asian's house.

Wealth, incime, all of that is significantly higher in the West. Investments. Everything.

No they are more civilized than us because most of them are Japanese unlike here (eastern europe with countries such as mine,bulgaria,serbia,albania etc have a considerable amount of gypsis; western europe more recently with all the shit skins flooding in and all the crime,, welfare and the slow decaying of their culture really slowed them down) Plus just like the germans (i mean real germans not refugees) are very hard working there is no wonder they could have rebuilt their nation even more after ww2 even after USA's aid ended

Give whites an uninterrupted ethnostate for a few generations then let's run the numbers again.

Hoo dam.

Who cares, they are bro tier and make anime

nips always with the bants

>Smaller dicks
>Smaller body
>Stagnant birth rates in Japan
>Can't breathe in China
>Ladyboys and literal shit anywhere else in Asia

Generally yes, but they're also weak and flimsy. If whites could regain their former glory before the kikes started to really poison our media and education system we would be better than them overall I think. Right now they're better than us where it matters

If we're going by that metric, Ashkenazi Jew > Upper Caste Indian > Asians > Whites > Niggers

not whites just americans

Japan:
Gets nuked into submission
Procedes to spend the next 70years copying everything from the nation that nuked their sorry ass.
The term soyboy exists for a reason.

Umm hey honey, china and asia are not in japan

Small. Weak. No empathy. Irrational tempers.
Lost the war.
Nope.

Nips were poor until americans built their society for them.

This.

>> [blah blah corporate bullshit bla blah]...

... no personal life
highest suicide factor

>using dicks as an argument for why whites are better than asians
>somehow blacks having bigger dicks than whites doesn't mean they're superior

please leave.

The nation of japan is shit for the very simple reason of the last five minutes of "Big O".

Fuck you japan. You shit all over a truly great series, I will forever hate you!!!!

japanese are good at robots, def cleaner than white americans

>reads history book
No.

>Smaller dicks
nigger logic
>Smaller body
and strong back working hard
>Stagnant birth rates in Japan
doesnt matter because they not flooding themselves with foreigners
>Can't breathe in China
Same with LA
>Ladyboys and literal shit anywhere else in Asia
And yet still less faggotry than in the USA where they push LGBT down your throat everywhere

No, only mutts think that. Adult IQ is lower than Dutch, Swedes and Germans also.

The Japanese didn't surrender because of the Nukes. It played a big part in it sure but hours before the Soviet Union declared war on them and slaughtered most of their troops in china in days and that is the real reason they surrendered so fast to the yankees i mean who would want to be communist lmao

Except Japan is a puppet state ruled by Jews.

Japs are basically whites without the suicidal outgroup empathy.

This doesn’t make them superior, but it makes them better adapted for survival in the chaotic and dangerous world white over-empathy has created.

Fucking japs didn't even had the chair by the time western culture arrived.

> higher average salary
Source?

they work 120 hours a week so they make more money when you look at it on a yearly basis.