What specifically does Sup Forums hate about leftism?

What specifically does Sup Forums hate about leftism?

Insistence on white ethnocide as a virtue and necessity

Best news I have heard all day.

Remeber kids, communists aren't people and you can legally kill them in most western countries

>direct threat to me and my family
>threat to my tradition, way of life
>threat to my job and salary

And it's an insult to logic and intelligence.

fuck all these shill threads and read what i'm about to post
technology is KILLING us! how can you call yourself a CONSERVative and support technology? primitivism and agrarianism is the only answer!
come join us at /agrprim/ and join the primitivist revolution

fuck off slider

It’s a lot of faggotry and retardation mixed with stupid and or unrealistic ideas

Well brainwashed.
Good goy!

The endless suffering and devastation they bring wherever they go

Sage

Economically, no major problem with it. Culturally, it's the definition of degenerate. Because of the latter, I can't even entertain the former.

WTF is an Olive Branch force?

You're aware that Bolshevism is Jewish, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

>What specifically does Sup Forums hate about leftism?
(((leftists)))

yeah everyone knows how much Karl Marx lovvvved Jews, didn't blame them as the arch-arbiters of greed and capitalism

this

I'm right wing on immigration and border policy but left wing on economics

He was a jew

The Jewish intellectual dishonesty part.

if you fix degeneracy you don't need left wing economics
people will take care of their own communities like they did for 1000s of years

Reminder that marx and engels wanted to genocide, highland scots(literally the only good ones), bretons, serbs, slovenes and a bunch of other european people.

Thanks user I didn't even have to respond

iconoclasm, anti-meritocracy, and entho-masochism for starters.

Communists. They aren't human and they need to die.

>referring to your troops as olive branch forces
jesus the sheer arrogance lmao

Nihilism, Hedonism, Marxism and Moral Relativism are SHIT TIER philosophies for building and maintaining the best civilization possible. It amazes me that people haven't learned this from history. And Leftism is built on all 4. These philosophies only work for individuals and often spell doom for families and thus civilization when broadly applied. And Marxism only half works in extremely small, dense, ethnically homogenous groups...and even then it's morally dubious and unable to do basic things such as allow social hierarchies based on better performance/genes/work ethic/guile/demand.

spend a bit of time here. you'll learn a lot.
maybe even the answers you seek

the life of a communist has less value than petrified dogshit

I hate leftism because is only made possible by involuntary participation of others through force of government.

Kys. You lost, again...commifag.

Because you set yourself with on a high horse, discredit everything that doesn´t fit your narrative.
A fine example is this:
Leftist Woman who complain about other Women who doesn´t agree with her. While chanting that all Women should stand together.

This isn´t (of course) exclusive to Left, but since you allied yourself with Islam and other destructive Ideologies like Anti-Fa you just sound like horseshit.

That is like saying sometimes I think but mostly I am retarded. Kys.

Idk, that it is a race to the bottom with Marxist ideologues that always ends in mass murder.

"I don't want to go to school mum you can't make me!"

Also amusing is that these 3 were probably self-consciously "leftists" who fantasize about "killing Nazis"...so they went to fight for the cause of Kurdish ethnonationalism.

you can get marxist drones to fight and die for anything if you stable a red star to your movement's logo and through in some meaningless rhetoric about the oppressed proletariat to your platform.

It's anti-white, that's literally it. I'm otherwise not at all conservative.

Mostly it's politics for people who's main concern is parroting vague utopian feel-good memes in order to fit in. They're too lazy to think things through so they will enthusiastically champion even suicidal causes as long as they are presented as right-think. "It's the current year" is all the convincing they need to get behind an idea because all political positions are selected based on whatever seems fashionable. Results simply don't matter. Increasing diversity directly decreases equality, and vice versa, yet both of these ideas are championed enthusiastically without much thought. That's the average lefty who holds up 'refugees welcome' signs and at the same time wants to silence those who are victimized by the rape they helped to import.
This is solely based on maintaining social status according to the dictates of mainstream media and their (((buzzwords))).

Then there are fucked up lefties who know their policies are fucking things up and like it that way because they just want to feel like they are having their revenge on a world they feel isn't fair. They don't want to improve anything about themselves or their immediate situation, so they just want to drag others down and call hard working people 'oppressers' and 'priveledged' to justify their behavior. These are the professional victims.
Most of it is based on envy, revenge and arrested development.

Then there are the politician lefties who are not as dumb as they seem. They use all the same buzzwords in tandem with the MSM to justify selling off as much of their country or state as they can to the highest bidder. Consider sanctuary cities. Nothing about them makes sense to the citizens who experience displacement, skyrocketing taxes, unemployment and crime, but they are hypnotized by the buzzwords and are terrified of losing face socially so much that they will just accept it and pretend it's for the greater good.

It just goes on and on.

Turkey invading syria to clear out kurdish freedom fighters which started to concentrate on their borders.