Who can prove if the following pic is real?

Who can prove if the following pic is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/donna-brazile-finally-admits-she-shared-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign/article/2617742
politico.com/story/2017/03/donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-leak-regret-236184
snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all over the news that CNN fed them the questions.
This after their crisis actor was exposed.
How many times does CNN need to be caught doing this fraud for people to wake up.

But just to push it harder, we need this pic to be legit

Hillary had the questions emailed

I recognize that gay email!

Here is the issue people don't seem to understand. None of this matters to the Left. The means are irrelevant to them, it's all about the desired ending which is gun control. We're dealing with the same people who knowingly voted for the most corrupt politician in our history. Everyone knew Hillary was corrupt, but it didn't matter to the Left because it's justified if it means keeping power. Just like when all the IG stuff comes out about how corrupt the Obama DOJ, and FBI were, it won't matter to the Left.

Crisis actor has been uttered on MSM now though. Don't stop pushing.
t. overton window

That's from during the election, not this past event, but it's not liked they stopped doing that stuff. See also: Donna Brazile, through her connections at CNN, knew what one of the "audience members" would be asking during the debate, and gave Hillary a heads up to prepare for that question.

Yeah, but in context of pic related...

bump stock

Isn't this from the debates.

Indeed but view in context of

That's probably technically true. Rather than scripting the questions themselves, they just pre-approve a question that's essentially what they would have wanted asked, and possibly requests edits as well.

Bunch of slide thread me thinks.

Can I get a quick rundown? I only have my shitty cellphone-internet on my PC and can't watch news and loading news-sites takes years

is a pic from the 2016 debates.
In context of CNN is full of shit.
Video for proof of OP's pic would be nice.

>inb4 town hall is not debate. semantics.

It is

Fuck these kikes.

of course all media covered hall meetings are scripted. (if you act like this is "news" to you than you obviously need to get off the internet.

See you abhorrent mung.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

she's probably part of some fucking minor email campaign or something. Christ almighty, you people really think you've cracked the world's largest conspiracy don't you

>nor have we ever
Didn't these fucks get in shit for giving questions away to Hillary during the debates just over a year ago?
What the fuck are they talking about?

>tfw you realize that cnn is staging school shootings when their ratings are down

>Who can prove if the following pic is real?
This was during the election. Keep in mind CNN political analyst and former DNC chair Donna Brazile gave debate questions to the Clinton campaign. Are there so many clueless newfags on Sup Forums now that they do not even remember the happenings of the 2016 election?

"Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign"
>washingtonexaminer.com/donna-brazile-finally-admits-she-shared-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign/article/2617742

"Brazile: Leaking town hall topics to Clinton campaign 'mistake I will forever regret'"
>politico.com/story/2017/03/donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-leak-regret-236184

>snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile