She's going to win a Nobel Prize

She's going to win the Nobel Prize. Seriously, all it took were these gen Z brats to come in and single handedly bring in gun control. Masterful propaganda campaign by the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/delayed-gun-control-bill-expected-this-spring-goodale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She won't win a peace prize, but I'm certain gay-ass Time Magazine will name this androgynous mutt person of the year.

She’ll win herself a civil war and a bullet.

That would show how worthless a Nobel Prize is. The US is not going to alter the Bill of Rights over a school shooting, dream on.

is there even 1 white left in the usa? i mean somebody who would pass as white in europe not those white hispanic mutts

Nothing will happen.
The Russia meme is dead, media just needs something new.

bullets are boring and quick. I am thinking of hammers and meat cleavers.

Its still to early in the year, people will have forgotten about this by next month. Especially once cnn realizes its going nowhere and decides to stop shoving these fucks in front of a camera

The US population is 63% white people, the (((media))) have an agenda to promote minority rights and create a Potemkin village for everybody to see.

>be svencuck
>playing tummy sticks with your brother
>check out this stuff I made brother
>oh, very cool
>what is it?
>I call it nitro glycerin, it is very unst...
>BOOM!!

If i give people prizes people won't remeber I killed my brother.

When they gave Obama the prize before serving a single day in White House, thats when i knew the prize was worthless.

I knew it was worthless when I learned it comes from Sweden.

She's just missing a can of pepsi.

GenZ is fucking based like just yesterday i was talking to my bros about gassing all the jews and killing all the niggers haha were so based

Don't forget your power tools. Its what real white men create and use! You just might want to use some ruby or diamond tipped accessories!

Yup and because we’re giving more media attention to the crisis actors and the entire liberal establishment is sucking them off, we’ve basically ensured and secured them a financially stable future where they’re all accepted to ivy leagues not because of their grades or merits but because we highlighted them, then they’ll get a comfy job

Good point maybe burning her alive is a better option.

Too bad none of them can vote

>gen Z brats
*gen Z Jews & gen Z CIA niggers

If it did come to a civil war. These people will be hunted all around the globe as they should be untill they are all fucking dead!

more like an actors prize

Do you retards honestly believe this is going to happen?

Gen Z is going to bring about the end times, I knew it.

Yes I know it will.

Their end it is written!

trips of truth, unfortunately

c you next month

I'm just going to say it.
None of these people look like high schoolers. Not a single one.
I know high schoolers. My kids are in high school.
These are college aged people. Period.

They fell for the hair jew.

Day of the gas for the left when?

She deserves a nobel price for condemning murder and standing to a system that firmly believes that she's evil and wrong because she ain't the most pretty.

I kind of wish they would ban guns. Get the civil war over with sooner rather than later.

Looks like a fake ass Mexican GI Jane...

I think a lot of that rhetoric is a combination of catharsis and psyop to discredit nativism and nationalism.

A disgusting bald dyke spic is le face of le ebin movement

Good luck with that retards. Pelosi wasn't bad enough they had to add another mutt to their freakshow.

>She's going to win a Nobel Prize
no.jpg

These dopamine sluts will do anything they can to stay in the publics focus.

Yeah??? That mean she is fucking peace of shit. All people who won Nobel prize are traitor jewish scum.

>The US is not going to alter the Bill of Rights over a school shooting, dream on
I pray that you are correct but fear that you are not.

i'm guessing that thing is a lesbian non-binary person of latinx heritage

Imagine being so lulled into a pacifist stupor to believe wars and murder don't occur when all history proves you false a million times over

It is non negotiable.

Starts civil war that kills millions.
Wins "Peace" prize.

America needed a little gun control.
Bump the age to 21 on AR-15 type weapons
A tighter background check, Background check lists that are actually updated and filled with individuals prohibited from firearms.

Trump Will be the only president who introduces fair common sense gun control. MAGA

This tee bee aych.

one post by OP

figures

I bet she is going to the oscars though to give a speech on stage

yup

Those of us with our eyes open can see the level of dishonesty and manipulation.

Sounds we need leaf control, and by control I mean day of the rake

Remember that nigger bitch that grabbed the Confederate flag? Yea me neither.

I'll post her head next to my 10 point buck.

Yes, we're here. The media tends not to record us though.

>worthless a Nobel Prize is
That was a given after Obongo man won one for not being Bush.

Yes only if we had Canadian gun laws which are also getting stricter this year.
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/delayed-gun-control-bill-expected-this-spring-goodale

beat me too it.

Two week rule
Two weeks time, no one will care

I live in the great northern state of Maine. 93% white baby

sage

Slavs would, as they loathe the idea of miscegenation.

You liberals better back off... the clintons will snuff her out, like a cheap amazon dot com Chinese candle

What happened to generation Z(yklon)?

Stop doing this