You will never have a real, working Death Note

>you will never have a real, working Death Note

good.

No one will, it's a fiction. Death Notes aren't real.

>he needs a death note

Good. I'd probably write my own name down first if I had one.

Good. Anons here would kill Oda if they don't like a new chapter

Good. The world doesn't need one anyway.

lol'd

I would write trump's name in it lmao

so? I wouldn't want one.

It's still murder, even if you don't get caught. And I value my immortal soul more than just being able to conveniently remove people that I don't like

I'd just end up writing my own name in it anyway.

Some user with a shit taste would kill good manga artists with it.

>Tfw name was changed mere moments after birth so am immune to all but the most dedicated autists or faggots that get the eyes.
Come at me Kira.

You can only shorten your life iirc

This. I mean, given that all I know about what happens to me after I die is "can't go to heaven or hell," and the manga never gives me more than that, I'm kinda weary.

Haha fuck Drunpf amirite

Pretty sure Ryuk tells Light that Heaven and hell arent real, it doesnt matter if you have a Death Note or not

i'd probably make the shinigami eye thing 20 times to die within the hour

I only see myself as doing these out of mercy killings people want
and maybe the occasional emotional rage, which is probably why I shouldn't get one

that would be so fucking amusing now I kinda wanna see what'd happen

ftfy

There's no way to know that's the truth, though. He probably wouldn't want anything to interfere with the users decision to use the death note.

>I am still fourteen.

I'd start by killing people on facebook.

I honestly wouldn't use it that much, desu. Only a supreme jackass develops a bona fide god complex by using it. At most I'd just use it to fuck with some people every now and then when I'm bored.

Light was a level of smart I can't even dream of ever reaching and he fucked up

No thank you

You can have something better instead.

Is there any way to make money using it?

Disregarding stuff like working as a hitman

Stock market manipulation, and general investments
You make people do unpredictable things and/or just kill them off and get rich off it
The thing is, you should plan ahead so that you only do it once or twice otherwise it gets traced back to you
Not that you can be charged unless they actually find the notebook but better avoid regardless

People think Light was smart, but he was really a retard. If he hadn't had his god complex and wanted everyone to know someone was killing, then no one would have ever suspected anything. Even L would have taken a much longer time to realize there was a pattern. The thing that set off the alarm bells was they all died the same way, around the same time. If it were me, I would write up different causes for everyone.

To maximize the benefit to society, I would begin by killing as many terrorists as I could (probably wouldn't get many of them, they like to change their names a lot), religious fanatics, people on the wanted lists of 1st world countries/interpol, and serial killers serving life in prison wasting everyone's money (oh how it would be glorious to see the private prisons collapse for lack of inmates!). From there, I would get a list of all the richest people in the world and have them die one by one, just because. After that, I would probably just relax and go with the flow, wiping out opponents to my political agendas. I'd be wary of taking out the leaders of countries, only because that kind of shit can completely destabilize everything.

Even if people figured out something was going on, how could they ever connect it to some NEET in the suburbs of a small city?

Using it on your family members who have you in their will

>how could they ever connect it to some NEET in the suburbs of a small city
Don't do a fucking test
Seriously, just write some hollywood celebrity, make the cause of death something that's inconspicuous, like suicide and then check the news
If it happens you can go nuts since the notebook is real

>off by one
Well fuck, also I meant, don't do a DUMB test
Do something that's not traceable to the town you're from

you have gun though

The scene played out like this:
> Ryuk tells Light that users of the Death Note go to neither heaven nor hell
> Light tips his Fedora and says "but of course. That's because they don't exist my enlightened friend."
> Ryuk laughs his ass off "Oh- but o-of course! Ha ha! You're all right, kid."

At the time the afterlife was a left deliberately obscure to establish a precedent of Light damning himself. That changes at the end because everyone goes into the black.

>tfw we will never have a Muhammad anime where he goes full KEIKAKU DOORI

>Death Notes aren't real.
Hah. What do you think happened to matsuki mieko?

That's the point.

I would kill all non-bronies.

Memes aside the Quran is unironically a good book if you approach it as a work of fiction rather than word of god or something which tells you how to live your life. I'd much rather receive a free physical copy of the Quran than a notebook I'd never use.