Castration Lotteries are Coming

Line up, behind one of the tiny guillotines, Soyboys! Your testicles won't be harming anyone, now that they'll become either pet food or compost (your choice). For any of you who needs a refresher on the benefits of normalizing Castration, let us review:

>Reducing rape and sexual assault to zero
>Reducing Cancer risk in castrated males
>Longer lifespan
>Better skin, hair
>Better mental health
>Improved emotional intelligence
>Greater altruism
>Better aesthetics for nudist spaces
>Easier hygiene (testicles are notoriously difficult to clean)

is this a fucking fetesh?

women are weak, like fucking hell they could make men cut off their dicks.

This ahahahah

op is a faggot

>Women
>Subservient Soyim
>Dumb Niggers
>Robotic enforcement aids
>Robotic surgeons

When men can pull their dicks out of crypto fortress I'll be worried

Lmao thanks for the laugh OP

sure but only if I can get a male doctor to do it and he cuddles and spoons me and whispers in my ear after while I cry

This isn't a fucking joke, dude. The Coen brothers and Trey Parker put this imagery in their movies and shows because feminists are coming after our dicks.

Yes it's a huge all-male fetish. Irl even the screechiest feminist refuses to be remotely dominant in bed, the best paid whores are actually those willing to dominate men and there's only a handful of them despite the quick and easy money

>Increasing violence 10000000% because most people arent going to sit submissively while you castrate them

>>Easier hygiene (testicles are notoriously difficult to clean)

This is the best. I bet if the jewish doctors would tell that in faux news the burgers would unironically believe this.

One clever trick and you never have to wash your balls again!

Sup Forumstards are mainly beta incels, they'd get dominated by women

any refined pollack and accomplished white nationalist has a femdom fetish and a cuck fetish. Of course newfags who have been there for 6 months can't understand it but you'll see

>there's only a handful of them despite the quick and easy money
On top of that most dominatrixes won't let the guy touch them or even take their clothes off, yet still get paid as much per hour or more than the average backpage slut. They're not particularly attractive either. Most of them look like the average feminist. Taking candy from a baby but nobody wants to do it because it's that repulsive.

>>Robotic enforcement aids
>>Robotic surgeons
will women build them? lol

Kek do cucks actually get off from this sort of thing?

Op is just a femdom fetishist using this thread as a way to get off. Fuck him

Don't make this rape turn into a murder.

Yeah but then we'd basically be women so everything would be shit. Feel free to do it to niggers though.

Are you a stereotypical beta male leftist incel by any chance? Is that why you have the meme flag?

just wait until you learn that 1 in every 100000 sex robots has a little springloaded guillotine embedded within.

HOT

i like femdom

But if I'm castrated, libtards say I can be transgender. Win-Win

kys

I've seen some shit
But "castration fetishists" wasn't one of them
World looks bleaker for the future everyday

Don't forget if you get it while you're young, you keep your amazing vocal range.
For real, castrati singers were the rock stars of yester year

sorry bois, but the future is female!

>testicles are notoriously difficult to clean

WOMEN WILL RULE

Show Your saggy tits fatso

It's already normalized. They just call it transgenderism.

Why did I get a boner looking at this degenerate shit

Women love to emasculate men. I don't know why but it's an estrogenic thing also seen in homosexual men.

Bc u don't get pussy?

is it gay to suck dicks if its a woman forcing you to do it?

Half of Sup Forums are humiliation fags who want to live indoors as traps 24/7 and be used as cum dumpsters because they lack the mental fortitude to handle life in the real world.

I don't think it would be that hard...

That`s a good solution

The joke is that it turns your testosterone into double digits.

> got peepee touched
> worth it

You talk like a fucking fish are you some kind of degenerate Sturgeon or something ?!

now you know the drill /b tits or gtfo

choked on my marmite sandwich reading ths, bravo

>implying the present and past haven't been female dominated
>implying men have ever had a chance to be on top considering the true nature of the difference of the sexes

Stop it boner

f-fuck off s-shill

I though Sup Forums wanted to gas those people.
Man I am SOOOO confused

>bitches about men and the rape culture
>actually wants to play part of man in supposed rape culture

LONDON

Reminder that femdom is a true white fetish, while maledom is for sub-80IQ niggers.

Women are stronk

WTF

CHECK EM

Why is this picture arousing me

Are you a retarded roastie, OP? Exactly how fucking stupid are you? Let's review. Women like yourself have been supporting the lgbtq whatever the fuck else agenda, right? While you support that, basically increasing their own sexual value on the normie society market, as women, your own is plummeting due to typical roastie and slut behavior reaching near peak degeneracy. Do the math dumbass! The "females" with a penis are going to be the females running things! Not you and the rest of your roastiekin! And you're fucking crazy if you think trannies are going to be for castration. They know that their dicks start failing on them the longer they are on the hormones. They aren't going to willingly deprive themselves of virile benises just because you dumb cunts want to be the engine of society's destruction.

what in the fuck
man, everytime when im sure ive seen everything strange internet has to offer... bam.

>Going for the penises and not the balls
Women can't do anything right

IKR you can still reproduce. Dumb cunts don't know biology.

Lel

Do your fucking job, mods. For fucks sake.

Ah yeah, the good old eunuch treatments like the Arabs did to all the Black slaves they had.

>Greater autism
I am in

It's called a penectomy. Far higher risk of bleeding out, but leaves the crippled male with his sexual urges. That way losing the penis hurts extra.

It's like you guys are beginners with femdom.

what do you expect? since 2015 we've been infested by trumpkiddies

half of today's Sup Forums probably thinks semen in stored in the balls

MFW reading your post.