Lol this is youre future wh*tebois

Stay mad

inb4 300 replies.

This place is going the way of Sup Forums

Whatever you say nigger

powerful

That's hot. Where do I signup?

Where Blk Fetish and reality meet

What would niggers do with white slaves?
Niggers are so dumb

Blacks thrive under slavery. Someone else doing the thinking part of living for them; fuck, it goes on to this very day via the vote Plantation.

Meanwhile, no white slavery has ever ended in anything but a violent revolt.

Also, sage

>tfw this is reality but because it isnt so in your face you dont notice.

hows paying taxes working out for you, wagies?
as far as im aware tyrone lives the easy life on your hard earned dollarinos.

I hope so, then I'll be good at basketball.

Could you imagine if we were enslaved and how quickly their women will sell their men out to get some BWC. You niggers are in for a rude awakening if you think that your women will be loyal to you given an opportunity for something else.

Is this a fetish vid?

>americucks willingly posed for this picture

This will never happen.
Why will this never happen? Because if you had three or more white men chained up, being guarded by one person with a gun, the white men would know that their best chance is to attack him. Someone will get shot, the rest will overpower the guard. The one who is shot will be remembered for his sacrifice.

Blacks do not understand this, doing something for the group with regards to future prospects is completely alien to the black mind, thus they will stand there in chains and in chains they will remain until someone else removes them.

>be raided for slaves
Well then...raid them back?
(cossac-osman relations)

Oh wait...nigers on the mainland never actually wanted their 'brothas and sistas" back?

Is that faggot to the right of the nigger Jake Paul?

Can I be your sex slave instead? Make my little white dick leak impotent cum as you pound my ass with your big black cock

You are delusional if you think they will ever stop killing each other long enough or even have the organizational skills to work in groups greater that 10.

There will always be more jealous niggers who simply want to take another down a notch for doing anything well. It is literally part of their culture at this point.

>holding the buckle
>never whipped someone for good

It really isn't. White men are born to die protecting thier own rather than serve another.

Niggers are at thier absolute best when they are slaves. You honestly couldn't design a better slave race if you designed one in a lab.

I actually think they like it. It takes away the responsibility of having to actually achieve anything.

The negro is too dumb and short-sighted to enslave white people, they will just murder them on a violent rampage.

GIB ME ONE MARSHMELLOW INSTEAD OF THREE LATER, NAOW GIB ME NAOW.
Niggers cant amount to anything that would benefit their group.

>implying we won't be slaves to our new Chink overlords

Big White Cock

This. One of my coworkers, an extremely smart,driven,black man does exceptionally well and brings in tons of business.know who wants to cut him down?His "black brothers". Like crabs in a bucket,everytime.black lives matter,their success doesn't. Tries to help others up out of their shithole lives and gets constantly shit on for it.

In b4 bump limit

Sage

Niggers can't feed themselves on their own, and you're telling me they can have a bussines plant of production with the maintaining of slaves?
That's a good joke.

BIG
BAVARIAN
COCK