Israel appreciation thread

Share your opinion on the god chosen people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RUnCq9aPuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are biutiful

"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." (Matt 3:9-10)
"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." (Matt 21:43)

Real plague. They should be all gassed when camps was working. Wish Hezbollah good luck to hunt them down and few nukes from Iran to Jeruzalem. Only good jew is death jew.

I'm just happy that all the Jews currently residing in Israel aren't in Norway.

I went on a date with a Jewish girl although not really a date, just dinner, with her two other friends from Australia.
We smoked pot and she danced around the fire under the stars and breazy sea shore.
Best night of my life.
Also, I'm a virgin but I kissed her on cheeks so that counts, right?

did you poo in her loo?

Did she send bob?

Ashkenazis are the real problem. I don't give a shit about Israelis.

No.

We really need a zionist flag

Naliboki. Skidel. Koniuchy. Brzestowica Mala.
#jewishwarcrimes

Friendly reminder that Israel also provided shelter to Stalinists who were wanted for crimes against humanity. Not that you'd expect much else from a country that gets accused of human rights violations almost monthly.

We also need rangeban on leafs and their idiot PM who's still in our country inspite of all humiliation.

keep him there plz

Noooo!!!! Take him please.

>be israeli
>get conscripted for 32 months
>lose every saturday thanks to stupid shabbat laws for shops
>lose half your income in taxes along with paying 17% vat on every purchase
>low quality homes with outrageously high prices
>artificially high cost of living
>overly bureaucratic when having to deal with government officials

is it any wonder why the jewish diaspora isn't flocking to israel en masse? they basically copied shitty lse central planning european social democracy and combined it with shitty conscription laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RUnCq9aPuI

The Israel lobby

top kek you kikes need to get fucked there and stop complaining