The Justin Trudeau Clown Show

Justin Trudeau, Canada's PM goes to India, and decides it's cute to wear Indian outfits to score some cultural points, ends up looking like the clown he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination-291459-2015-05-29
youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
youtu.be/W-Sr7KKly_E
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>filename
Back to your discord shill

what a dork

Fidel’s son just can’t get any gayer but he never stops trying.

Didn't expect anything else from this moron.

cultural approbaton.

Justin Trudeau's election is proof that democracy in Canada is a joke. We had a good PM, perfect for what Canada is, and people decide to elect this clown because, we needed change. It's unbelievable.

Playing dress up is for the wives of world leaders.... What a cuck.

That is pretty manly for him. I would expected pink dress with black dildo on forehead and flag "Islam will rule world. Kill all whites."

The guy invited a sikh terrorist to his speeches. One of the indians here needs to do what no canadian will

Did he greet everyone with "namaste"?

At least you guys are getting legal weed right?

Why are you all so salty about everything 24/7?

No we like this guy. And there's no terrorist at his speeches, you have no idea what the fuck you're yapping about. Typical lower class westerner being loud with no education or reading

>canada
>2018
>sucking indian cocks

You also shit outside

It's not being salty. Canada's PM is a westerner, and he goes to India, he should look like he came from Canada, not dress to like an India. It's pathetic behavior of a leader of such an important country.

He reminds of Owen Wilson when he's making fun of himself in movies.

>leader of such an important country.

Hahahhahah

Except there is a sikh terrorist at his speeches. And if you love him so much why did Ivanka get a better welcoming party. Lemme guess youre one of the sikh nationalists he supports?

You should start some campaign " Trudeau is not my leader ". T-shirt and posters. Have some honor please. Show world that this cuck is not leader you want.

Lol, well, maybe we were an important country.

Has he openly defacated yet?

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking moron

You kniw what would be funny? If he dressed wrong or did something wrong or taboo, any poos here that can help?

Holy shit what a fucking faggot

This guy is a fucking idiot.

How about inviting a convicted terrorist and car their to state dinner? That pretty embarrassing.

Is that his mother next to him?

No, that's his wife.

You idiot, you should read news.

He and his government is pro khalistan

He's too busy shitting on Canada's white majority.

Good one

Embarrassing. What was he thinking?

we are.

we can order weed legally online now, nationwide. it gets delivered to your door

Its also going to be sold in stores nationwide, this July.

It looks that he is the Minister of the Clothes, then the Prime minister of country.
He really is obsessed about clothes

He won't get re-elected, will he?

They are sooooo ethnic and cuuuute those Indians. I love ethnic people.

Holy shit. His wife look as if she has 60 year or so.

That's a common behavior of gays like him

Fuck no, with the average family paying over 2000 next tax period he is done for.

Gaping vagina

Where is he shitting?

A lot of liberals are not happy with him because he didn't do what he promised, even the Native people whose dick he sucked.

Who knows. I would say most likely yes, unless some strong alternative shows up, which does not seem like it.

The worst thing is, there might be a chance the leader of the NDP (sort of the communist party of Canada), may win the PM election in the future. Here's a picture of him.

He's a Sikh.

Has he imported enough tax-evading Chinamen and welfare-suckling muzzies to cancel out the heritage stock yet?

It's literally David Hogg all grown up

The Sikh version of the pussy hat? Dear God, how the west has fallen...

God fucking damn dumb white soyboys and their obsession with low caste subhumans. Had this castro's Gastard done his research, he'd have known that clothing does not make the culture, your actions do. And all he's done is act like a fucking retard

B-but his hands!

This is too funny.

Whys he doing that prayer thing with his hands. Is it mockery or is he praising the 3,000000 (literally) Hindu gods?
Because he's a massively retarded faggot either way.
He's dying to wobble his head from side to side.
On the bright side a recent study found significant amounts of Faeces in 100% of Dehlis Street food, so at least he's literally eating shit
Mmmmm.... shit
indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination-291459-2015-05-29

Does this cretin have no self-awareness whatsoever? Or is Canada really that fucked that the majority of its people love the behaviour of this virtue signalling fool?

Indians don't even dress like that most of the time, most of them can't even afford food. Don't forget to poo in the loo, Jusin, you vile imbecile

Jesus christ Canada, what are you doing to your Sikhs?

Whys it bad when we do it?

At least you don't have to share a country with them Pajeet. I'd rather contract dysentery from street shitting than deal with soyboy numales shitting on our only productive populace.

>October

Just FYI

Nah he just fucked over the middle class and small business owners by closing a well used tax loophole that was used for years.

Seriously if he gets a second term I am fleeing to the states.

wow. this is disgusting.

>khalistan
Quick round down on this.

>so much literal brown nosing
POO IN LOO FAGGOT

I love Amir Khan.

>that gay lisp
holy shit every tine I hear Trudeau speak Im shocked.
Do Canadians not have national debates during their election cycle? How could anyone have confidence in this guy?

Tredeu is a faggot but that robe is unironically baller

if he respects other cultures by following their norms in their countries why don't they have to follow western norms when they enter the west ???

The utter utter utter whopper

Yesssssssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk

Do you have any idea how much the feminism and soyboy epidemic has ruined my country? Just yesterday my coworkers were talking about how funny and intellectual Rick and morty is, and all the meme fads good lord I do not wanna think about it

Because muh oppressive Canadian imperialism amirite?

So in 60s and 70s Cold war era was a bitch, Nixon was giving money and weapons to Pakistan because India was cozy with USSR

So, Pakistan used them to kill indigenous people of east pakistan resulting in 10 million people wanting to immigrate in India

India was having her first womyn pm Indira Gandhi who also was a cut throat bitch

She went to war with Pakistan and liberated east pakistan as Bangladeshi

Pakistan got butthurt and it radicalized and weaponized Sikhs, telling them to want a separate country called Khalistan

Weapons and Khalistani militants were hiding in Golden Temple, the most sacred Sikh Place

Indira Gandhi came to know about it and she attacked the Golden temple with fucking tanks

Sikhs were killed in their religious place

Some Sikhs got riled up and shot Indira Gandhi to death

People started killing and burning random Sikhs alive because they a Sikh bodyguard killed her

Khalistani movement is very suppressed now

But main pro-Khalistani leaders are still at large because Canada is providing refuge to them

Double for savage

youtu.be/W-Sr7KKly_E

I'm the same way that eating tacos is cultural appropriation, but this is not. You have to be a cuck. Liberals have no concept of culture. And they claim the weary has no culture so there's nothing to conform to.

Well look who it is

Agree with you user, i am from mumbai and there are communist in college campuses.

More to the point why isn't he being called out for that cultural appropriation thing they all seem to hate so much?

Vivek, why did the big black guy in Black Panther said "glory to Hanuman"? Why was the king/protagonist wearing a jippa?

Wow. I hadn't realized how far reaching degenerate western culture had become. Western cultural imperialism is far more damaging than any actual 19th century mercantilist imperialism.

Because in india, we dont give a dam who wears whos culture clothes.

It's like he runs the world guys.

YESSSSSSS INDDDDIIAAAAAAAAAAA

Every time he opens his mouth

You mean he runs from the real world

Is there a Hindu god for rake?

Because we are taught in school values like relegion tolerance and are made. To celebrate all festivals alike.
So we dont get. Offended easily.

July for Ontario

Interesting story. Since the Trudeau invited an Sikh terrorist you should make the same with giving support to Quebec separatists... or even better fund Islamists in Canada.

Nobody gives a shit what Indians think. I'm talking about his electorate.

I want to marry them both

Jean- Francois Gariepy should be an honored guest of Indian parliament.

Trudeau cucked himself live on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

Shiva god of destruction.
When he starts playing hes drums and dances, the time of the rake starts

Trudeau was even inviting him on dinner but Indian government forced him to not to.

Why do you think Trudeau is travelling so much in India, PM Modi is giving cold shoulder to him.

He's been here for so long and yet our PM hasn't even met him yet.

>amir khan
>shahruck khan
why is trudeau only meeting national traitors?

thats what I was thinking