Dump this kike lover

Can the_dipshit and /ptg/ morons fuck off from this board? Nobody here supportd this kike loving NYC billionaire who was democrat for most of his life. You guys got conned, plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=EugfcGHVf1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democracy was a mistake.

There is no voting your way out of this mess, Trump is proof of that.

Another example.

At first he was like:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Then he was like:

youtube.com/watch?v=EugfcGHVf1A

>Sup Forums supports gun control now because of this kike loving flip flopper who was democrat for most of his years
hahahahahaha

the only people here who like trump are the russians who shill for him

trump killed this board. I miss pre-election Sup Forums

Russian puppet

Propaganda

SAGE. The shills are out in force today. BEWARE

JIDF, plz go

I wonder how much of it is genuinely brainwashed people defending him or people who don't want to admit that the last seeming hope for saving (((America))) wound up being a con artist. It can be blackpilling.

JIDF is in damage control today after Trump revealed his zionist power level by pushing for gun control.

The show's not over yet!
Sit back and shut up.

>*kike loving nyc billionaire who was democrat for most of his career backstabs you*
pssshh nothing personal kid

Take off the swastika flag, Jew.

That's the whole point of a false messiah. Those people will never learn.

What can we do? By now it must be clear to everyone that voting has no effect and won't save us.

I feel helpless.

t_d is a cancer upon Sup Forums

The alt-right is furious that they have been duped by a lifelong, New York Democrat with a Jewish daughter and son-in-law.
But who should you really be angry at? Literally the ENTIRE PLANET saw this obvious, pathetic con man coming from a thousand miles away. Everyone on EARTH could see right through him from day one. Everyone but YOU.
I think that says as much about YOU as it does about him.

>this thread again
Rule #1 of Sup Forums is the reason why /ptg/ isn't going away.

>MUH 394939285892038D BACKGAMMON
fuck off. your orange monkey is a democrat in disguise

Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45
Impeach 45
>Impeach 45

I told you fags to support Rand Paul but nooooooo

the youngins don't know about trump in the 80s and 90s..are mostly unaware of his terrible business empire and surely have never looked into his despicable mentor (((COHN))).
Trump always had an inferiority complex as he was never able to surpass let alone attain the business acumen of his dad.

Let us also forget the fact that Trump is part of the elite, is a serial cheater that loves degenerate women. The fact that he is listed in Eppstein's little black book of clients never comes up on pol.

This leads me to believe that both Hillary and Trump spend an exuberant amount of money on shills and trolls to polish their public image and make them appear to be enemies. until Hillary is jailed (won't happen), I will not believe in Trump or any other politician in the USA or the world over.

Fuck this orange nigger and all the retarded faggots who supported him

yeah fuck trump tbph. i voted for him because he said he would reduce our involvement with NATO and the "wouldnt it be nice if we were friends with russia" stuff, and now relations are worse than ever. also pic related. we may as well have voted clinton. it wouldnt even make a difference