Would you watch an anime about these out smarting each other?

Would you watch an anime about these out smarting each other?
Which one will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis
youtube.com/watch?v=1KMK-030BOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these three outsmarting*

Kaiba is better than Lelouch at chess.

Prove me wrong.

How could kaiba ever beat Light? He is very public about always appearing on huge screens and telling people he is Seto Kaiba.

Kaiba is team rocket tier, don't even know what's he's doing here.
Lelouch has better intellect but weaker deus ex powers, Kira has lesser intellect but for the first half of the season he almost does nothing wrong because PLOT.

Change Light to Kaiji to make it more entertaining

I bet your ass not even Lelouch's geass can control Seto Fucking Kaiba.

Kaiba is his adopted last name, we never knew which was his original last name, so he still has a chance. Unless of course we threw any shinigami eyes users into the mix.

What he's going to do ? Throw money at Lelouch until he goes away ?

Light should win easily but considering how much of a retard he is he'll probably find a way to fuck it up.

Kaiba is a very athletic man, he will fucking whoop Lelouch's ass and his ego is too strong to be controlled by a puny Geass.

Keep in mind that,
>NO ONE CONTROLS SETO KAIBA, NO ONE!

Forgot pic.

And yet he always loses.

He doesn't lose he lets others win.

Where is my Nunnally and Mokuba B plot?

Kaiba wins: both the Geass and the Death Note won't work on him because he is Seto Kaiba

Post the one with the duel disk.

Kaiba

This
>villain tries to kill him by assimilating kaiba in to the collective unconscious
>Kaiba's ego gets so big it is literally gets too big for the collective unconscious to contain.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

No ones fucks with Seto. Besides, Lelouche's plan would result in his own death.

Kaiba, easily. He would find some way to fuck over Geass and the Death by sheer willpower.

>by money
FTFY

With the amount of money Kaiba has he would just hire the entire registry office to change his name every 3 seconds

by using the machine he used to go to the afterlife to come back

>richest man in the world
>CEO of a Fortune 500 company
>over 6ft tall
>physically fit
>incredibly handsome
>genius IQ
>kills himself to play card games

What did he mean by this?

he likes his card games

should be atem up there because kaiba got outsmarted by atem all the time

I'd watch a show where an otoge MC has to vie for their affections to succeed in her office job, but is constantly stonewalled by haughtiness and maniacal laughter.

>by autisme
FTFY

If we're talking about endgame Light, and Seto Kaiba publicly challenging him on big screen and dragon jets: Light would overanalyze everything and reach to the conclusion that his name couldn't possibly be Seto Kaiba and it wouldn't even be worth of a try.

Kaiba would be Lind L. Tailor

Seto is adopted, so Light writing "Seto Kaiba" on the Death Note would have no effect anyway.
I don't remember if they ever revealed Seto's last name before Gozaburo took him

Nope.

Twist it's actually Yagami and him and Light are related.

>strong personality
>owns the most powerful and technologically advanced corporation in the world
>top-tier sense of fashion
>/fit/
>not a manlet
>man of science and technology
>certified genius
>known to have superhuman atlethicism and skills
>good looking
>has a customized Blue Eyes White Dragon private jet
You tell me.

He pays prostitutes $10,000 to roar like a dragon for him during sex.

>blocked in my country

>lelouch geass' light to work for him
>????
>world domination

I'm german. It's available here.
Think about it, copyright fascists are worse in your country than in germany.

This nigga fucking broke a Melinnium Item.

kaiba is a huge jobber

Yeah he is. Kaiba Corp provides thousands of jobs to local residents of Domino City and their heath care benefits cover card game related injuries.

Don't forget the top scientists that are employed by his company.

He built a space elevator.

This shit is intense in japanese.

kaiba solos all of these faggots. He's the only one alive out of all of them.

lelouch will die permanently after season 3.

where does he get the money

what does kaibacorp even do?

Kaibacorp got big thanks to military technology, then Seto took over and invested in various civilian activities among which there was Pegasus Duel Monsters who became the most popular game on Earth.
Basically Kaibacorp is the Yugioh equivalent of Disney

I would

It would most likely turn out like the masterpiece re:creators

>/fit/
>not a manlet
That's oxymoronic though.

How can the other 2 even fucking compete

Its microsoft, google, apple and amazon in one

Kaiba is non memeingly autistic

Kaiba is a jobber in the game of intelligence

also add Reinhard and Griffith

If Kaiba is an autist, so is everyone else in Yu-Gi-Oh.

>lelouch uses geass to make kaiba kill himself
>at the same time, light uses death note to make kaiba kill himself too
>kaiba doesn't give a single fuck about either and flies away in his BEWD jet to go play some card games

It checks out.

>lelouch is more intelligent than Light

Boy you fags sure are over your heads, the same guy who didn't know how to deal with suzaku getting in his way for a season and a half while Ligjt pulls off crazy shit like the memory wipe proving he was able to analyse every situation that could lead up to that event and work in his favour. Light was only held back by arrogance but is way more intelligent

Some faggot tried to kill Kaiba via magic but couldn't because of his massive weaponised autism. Kaiba stomps

Kaiba turn CC and Ryuk into his employee.

Light's a fucking idiot though

>implying that Kaiba needs to pay to get laid.
He probably just fucks women, but gives them miney anyway just because he can.

This is what Lelouch's face will look like if he tried to control Kaiba via geass.

>implying Kaiba has sex

Sex doesn't make you better at card games. It's useless.

He literally built a duel disk that defines magic that erases your existence. Plus has a machine that takes him to the afterlife and back.

This. He'd be the first to die.

Alright Light is the first to die. Does Kaiba get the Death Note then?

>Which one will win?
The one who is over 6ft tall.

I still think Lelouch would win, he fucking guessed a whole conversation not just once, but fucking twice, and he survives his assassination, though that's more the studio being a bunch of jews to get a third season

Two of them are 'geniuses' because their world is retarded. Take away their godpowers and Kaiba destroys them.

>both Light and Lelouche are only 5ft 10in
>Kaiba is 6ft 1in

Even with their godpowers, Kaiba's weaponized autism alone can destroy them.

Guys can we stop calling mai husbandou autistic? H-h-he's not THAT bad.

>Motherfucker's ego is so grand he changed fate itself to make a magic bitch seem like cheap gimmick
Jesus fuck, he has transcended beyond whatever force that keeps nature and the universe in balance over a fucking children's card game.

Hard-fucking-core.

I also hear he has like a goddamn 11 inch dick.

How do I spin my pen like that?

Kaiba is a god in human skin.

Well obviously. Kaiba got adopted by beating a grandmaster at chess as a little kid, Lelouch can't win even if his opponent moves into check.

Kaiba would control Lelouch with Enemy Controller. LEFT RIGHT A B

Have giant yaoi hands.

>Perform hostile takeover of military production corporation by driving his own step-father to suicide
>Use the money to open an amusement park for orphans

B E S T B O Y

The madman also bought all of Domino City and made it so that you need to register a deck if you want to become a citizen there.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KMK-030BOc

>implying kaiba is his real name
>has an eternal dragon god waifu that will probably asspull some magic if he dies anyway
>implying kaiba isn't the only successful one of the 3

Lelouch would win by cheating or Geass power. Kaiba would also win by cheating, etc.

So it depends on who gets to use trickery first.

>successful
>can't even beat Atem

>Light writing "Seto Kaiba" on the Death Note would have no effect anyway.

Wouldn't that have no effect either way?
His name is 海馬瀬人 after all.
What were the rules for that in Death Note?

You mean he'd pay them afterwards to make them feel worthless and exploited, because he's Kaiba.

>alive
>owns richest game/communications technology company
>casually blew up his island summer home for spectacle at a tournament
>summer home in the egyptian afterlife
>summer home in space
>summer homes in cyber vidya worlds
>hero in the duel monster realm
>dragonfu

atem's a literal cheater anyway

This

That

What? Doesn't it work just fine anyways? It's not like the death note or Ryuk have ever been like "hmmm nope that lady's married to that chad Mr Smith and she did legally take his name but since she was born Miss Dupont that's what you have to write down to kill her".
Adoption probably works the same way. Kaiba would get offed by Light in seconds.

And the other

Lelouch is an inconsistent genius, but his Geass would certainly have the edge here. If no supernatural abilities were allowed, Kaiba would unironically stomp the other two.

He masturbates while thinking of the blue eyes white dragon because his blue eyes white dragon fuckdoll is stuck in development hell.

>He masturbates while thinking
>Implying he wouldn't create expensive holograms for the sole purpose of enriching his standalone sexual experiences

>some rich kid who fails at his favorite game multiple times, where his biggest moment of triumph is winning against some crazy old fuck
>some above average HS kid, who is only successful due superpowers against normal people, and still fails in the end
>literally a genius who could've accomplish his goal in the first five episodes if he weren't a moral fag despite having the worst odds of the people mentioned here, who also had a plan to do it all without superpowers
Is Sup Forums just pretending to be stupid sometimes?

>when you sacrifice God for your waifu