twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even a king needs a hug

queen of my cock

Rhino > Aachaa > Seiba

I just want to rub her cheek with my cheek

I didn't vote for you

Bloody peasant!

King of the who?

Her resolve was so fucking fragile that she gave up on her wish after two weeks with an autistic teenage manlet and a closeted lesbian.

>implying you would not own a harem of q.t. Japanese fucbois if you were king of the Britons

>voting for a king

Also, I doubt she would like how Briton's genetic makeup is now considering how many Anglo-Saxons interbred almost everywhere in Great Britain and Celts are somewhat of a minority, excluding all the other ethnicities you have imported.

Also, isn't it even weird Japan is sexualizing one of your mythical kings that reportedly first formed the concept of a unified England against a foreign invader?

seiba a cute

I would berry my dick, etc.

you seriously need to watch monty python

It could be worse, you get a movie like king arthur 2017. Shit would have been better if it wasn't a king arthur movie, but another fantasy flick.

How bad is it

It's watchable. Ok action scenes and cgi. Problem was lore like Arthur being a street urchin due to plot and growing up in a brothel.

everybody was also a 20th century london gangster, even the chinese guy who teaches arthur kung fu

ukrainian potato farmers>all else

>5'0
>king

what an old hag

technically correct

King of manlets

Kek

>6'2
>giant
fucking nips

>5'2*
fuck

why didnt Jason protect this smile?

how can she be king when she has no p0n0s?

Look, I made her taller!

I want to see Seibah react to watching movies based on her legend.

don't servants get modern information when they are summoned

her expression arouses me

youtube.com/watch?v=H_Jb2gqu5xw

>not voting for your king
This is why Germans>Celts.

>Also, I doubt she would like how Briton's genetic makeup is now considering how many Anglo-Saxons interbred almost everywhere in Great Britain and Celts are somewhat of a minority,
Well I mean, considering they lost it's to be expected. That's what I don't really get about the King Arthur legends. The Britons never beat the Anglo-Saxons. A mythical hero who loses in the end is just so damn Celtic. Yet another reason why Germans>Celts.

The Anglo Saxons were just a more advanced subspecies. Ugly motherfuckers, but sharp

>the eternal anglo was actually german all along
No wonder they're always so hellbent on destroying Europe

You know that was one of her plans in order to keep the magic of Britain alive

because he was a homosexual

What is Monty Python?

Jason was a fucking dick, but she had some screws loose. Idk about the Nasu Medea

a british comedy group

like SNL but less cancer

one of their sketches is why spam mail is called spam mail

similar situation-but: never married jason, never had kids

burned his wedding with fire

also never got the good end- became evil due to being treated as evil by the people who blamed her for all their woes

>expecting Greek heroes to actually be morally upstanding instead of being assholes with mad powerlevels and plot armor

>mad powerlevels
jason never had that, which is the exact reason medea ended up being roped into his crew

if he could deal with dragons and not be a lil bitch then aprodite wouldnt have intervened

regardless I dont think its possible for her to have a good end

She's not the real king. She's from a defective universe where everyone is a whiny faggot and gods can be killed by teenagers

she gets one IRL in some variations

goes home, her son becomes king, gets a kingdom named after her

Does she get any funny line?
Rin has 'defensless anus', Sakura has 'educated prostitute'. What is Saber's best line?

J-jam it in

knows how to please a man

Actually I think prototype Seiba would more meats around his chest than Seiba.

Apart from the flag folding (sic!) which had me in stitches and severely detracted from the movie for me, it's breddy good if you forget that it's supposed to be a movie about Arthur Pendragon.

Father is the coolest!

Ain't it from a doujin?
Rather weak to be honest.

poor seiba

gud king

That's Rin's line.

Hey Mordred, what do you think of your new mom?

fatestaynight.jp/index.html

Hey, that website's still up.

Mordered's new mom is Shirou.

wow i cant believe how shit rin is

The line has been bastardized over the years. Not the "please a man" not being the words, but omitting the "Even" at the start. "I know how to X" and "EVEN I know how to X" can have very different meaning. Like after sealing away her humanity and just now opening up this is the least she's intrinsically capable of as a woman, not she's had plenty of experience sucking off her knights (she let Argravian handle that)

Underage get out

Jason was, and I say this without hyperbole, quite possibly the biggest mortal asshole in all of Greek mythology.

I want to see Seibah watching Excalibur

Why is the idea of someone who may have once held an important title now finding some normal human happiness so strange for you, OP?

Didn't Rin have sex with Saber to warm her up for Shirou?

>sex
Not really. Some light foreplay and some fingering.

>you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you
It must be a good 25 years since I first saw this movie. Still the best

I'm going to marry Saber!

So Rin is basically the opening act. Does Rin get any as well?

The people who taught Sup Forums how to argue
youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Rin doesnt "get any" but she takes some from the sides and goes muff diving whilst Shirou is mid-fuck.

The greatest comedy troupe of all time.

>that moment that Monty Python got fully referenced in Girls und Panzer

They have truly made it.

I'm convinced Nasu based Gilgamesh's armor off Mordred's from that movie

I think it was referenced in Full Metal Panic Fumoffu as well. It's the only sense I can make in the imagination sequence where Tessa is attacked in the shower by a man wielding a banana.

Useful info such as driving, riding, etc.
I doubt that Seibah knew everything of pop culture and memes.

Thats a reference but the scene from GoP went beyond that into a full re-creation.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg

I'm not british.

>How bad is it
Take a look yourself

What's so bad about this?

Monty Python is globally acclaimed, user.

Are you from the third world or something?

Why doesn't he use Invisible Air to blow them all away in one stroke?

>blushing Saber.
Cute.
I hope that after Heavens feel gets adapted, we get a proper Fate route adaptation, including Last Episode and all cheese that comes with it.

Man, this thread shows how Sup Forums has the best political commentaries. I love you guys so much.

I expected every third line of Arthur's to be 'Jesus Christ'.

I don't understand what's happening

that's more a (You) problem

Sounds like a problem on your end

>Proper Fate Adaption

I want this so badly. All it would need is the world building/exposition cut down and replaced with scenes taken from Garden of Avalon and ends with Last Episode.

I'd give a kidney for this.

They'd have to rewrite very large parts of it. Adapting Fate after UBW and Heaven's Feel doesn't work. Fate is designed to be an introductory chapter, so lots of it feels like a tutorial.

I mean, Shirou only performs three projections in the whole route. You can't really go back to that after seeing him materialize a Reality Marble in UBW and Nine Lives Blade Works in HF.

The saddest part is that if you read the original horseshit fairy tales, you'll know this is LITERALLY exactly what they were going for.

Because you live in a 3rd world shithole or some ex-soviet block country