Explain

I don't understand the mutt meme. I'm a hapa so I'm not 56% white, im 50% white. most mixed Americans are.

You are the mutt meme

but I'm only half white.

it should be mongrel
>mongrel: an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains; especially : one of unknown ancestry

thank you

also the 56% comes from an article on how america's population had fallen to only 56% white, because of immigrants/mutts/mongrels i suppose

>don't they know we aren't even 56%
well now they do, thanks cletus.

Personally I watch out for Americans, don't want to get my genes harvested

They're 100% mongrel by this logic, any European with a mixed ancestry has some retarded issues. Been observing it for years.

we wuz swedes

it's pretty pointless for any american to pretend to be 100% of anything. even immigrants who come here eventually mix with something.

The Midwest is more Germanic then you Ahmed.

If only I were joking...

but even Germanic settlers mixed with other Europeans and sometimes other immigrants. how could the Midwest be more Swedish than Sweden?

Yeah I'm sure it is man.

S-shut up JIDF SHILL XD this is Sup Forums, where Sweden with 88% of the blonde male population being blonde is less Nordic than the USA.

I consist of multiple white ethnicity's. So does being an English/Irish, Scandinavian, and German mean I'm an Amerimutt?

I would assume so based on what said

Yeah but it's a good mix desu, the Irish temper will balance out the Scandinavian autism a bit. Shame about the a*Glo blood though

You played yourself on that meme man

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and stand over 6 feet. Still a mutt? :/

No european is pure any group so that is not what he meant.

someone post the better version of this picture

Amazing!

>tfw when a euromutt of german/russian/polish/lithuanian

It is your duty to spread the Nordic seed in the USA and bleach the bitches and the hoes

You should be happy that they have the true master race in their genes, Spanish is always the leading force and will forever lead the way in a pure white Europa.

but why not? he's mixed

retards think that because America is 60% white right now, and projected to be 56% white in a few years, that it means 100.00% of all americans have 56% white dna.

In reality, there's ~200mil whites in the country right now, out of 340mil. ~40mil are blacks, ~70 are mexicans, ~20mil are asian, and the remaining bits are other obscure classifications or mixed race.

There's like ~700,000 out of ~340,000,000 americans that are half white/half black, another ~7,000,000 that are half white/half gook.

So that ~200mil number isn't changing, it's that we continue to have open borders and import literally the rest of the 3rd world into our country. So when we're at ~56% white, it's gonna be because we have like ~355mil people, by importing another 15mil from shitholes. And when we're under 50% white, we're still going to have ~200-210mil whites, but then like another 200mil non-whites imported bringing our total pop to like 400-500mil.

If we brought ALL of India into the U.S. tomorrow, we'd be 14% white, not because anyone would be touching the indians, but because we were stupid enough to literally import another country into our own.

the variations of the meme itself is just for lulz

sure things pewds

teach how to respect wimenz first

Well lad I think in this case they're some kind of mexicans. Spanish is one thing, the spics are different, wouldn't ye say? There are lots of american spics on Sup Forums btw, pretty interesting

yup. who did you think was pushing the based hispanic meme on here?

Maybe someone can explain to me why being white is superior. I don't get it. I'm fine with stats of African or Arabic descent being mostly Muslim but Asians/Pacific Islanders and even native Americans if you remove their alcoholic tendencies don't seem that inferior. Is it just edgy to believe you're the best or what? I don't know any Americans who, if you go far back enough, are 100% Germanic. Shit like half the world has Genghis Kahn genes right?

Who cares about being superior? Fuck it even if we weren't we still have a right to exist in our home countries.

99% of Sup Forums is shit-posting. Never forget that, user.

I get the political implications of that and the mass immigration has to stop but that's not the overarching theme on Sup Forums most of the time.

I have to assume most of the white superiority and neo-nazism is just Sup Forums dumbasses trying to be edgy. Some people being mixed race doesn't really do anything to you specifically.

woahhhhh its 2018 man u cant say stuff like that anymore.... Everyone thinks white think they are superior so we cant have equal rights therefor muslims have the right to exist in ur house

and America is my home country. we should limit immigration so that we stop turning my home into Brazil

Right I assume that but when you get into a white supremacist thread and see everyone agreeing so fervently "ironically" they forget they're being ironic by spending time ironically circle jerking and end up unironically believing stupid shit.

>proxyfag detected

Every race is unique and has their own advantages and disadvantages like dogs. Whites are superior in a lot of ways (intelligence, creativity ect) while having their disadvantages (too much empathy, cant stand heat ect). Its not about being superior so much but rather acknowledging the differences and every race having their own home. When you deny race means differences you create a whole slew of societal problems. When you deny people the right to live around their own people they feel disconnected from the world.

>equal rights therefor muslims have the right to exist in ur house
>in ur house
kek made me chuckle. You would make a great EU politican broski. burgerposters best humor posters desu, behead anyone who insults burgers

>being this new
lurk more

lol no. I'm american. why would you assume I'm somewhere else?

El hapablino senores

lol

>Zsidai László
>16% Scandinavian
That fag brings shame to our name.

I'd like to think that pewdiepie actually shares that meme of himself because you know he most likely says it normally all the time like I do even though I'm not racist at all.

I plan to run for office my friend dw - time is a factor here

When I worked in the UK I knew a hungarian guy named Lazlo ( it was his first name). He was fat but a pretty funny dude. Is it a common first name in your cunt?

Yeah I mean I live in the US. I work construction. I'm around a lot of Mexicans and I assume rightfully some are illegal and it doesn't really affect me day to day. I can recognize they're a different race but most of the time I just go to work and come home and that's about it. I don't feel like I'm denied the right to exist around people of the same race or different races than me and I feel engaged. Just doesn't really occupy my thoughts a lot of the time and the slew of memes on Sup Forums makes it seem like a lot of people here suffer crippling anxiety from knowing that there are other races in the proximal area.

This, and the habit of Americans to spell out their entire family history.
>great, great, great grandmother was Native American
>mother is part Welsh/Irish on father's side but dad's side is Mexican
>father is black/Rican and white German/Scottish

It's making fun of the declining white demographic, mixed americans and euromutt americans all in one meme.

>tfw 50/50 Irish and German, but lucksitted strong German features.
The new world is pretty great, you guys should check it out sometime.

>this

My ancestors came from the original colonies of the US, and they kept it clean, all the way up to me. I did a DNA test, and it came back as nothing but Anglo/Nordic European. Shut the fuck up, you literal mutt.

Its not so much crippling anxiety its more that one day whites will be minorities in their own countries which will be the end of the white race and white genocide. Just look at whats happening in south africa. Oh sure NOW the mexicans arent slaughtering whites but once they outnumber us in our own countries you can bet they will just want to take over.

hurr durr doesn't understand thinking about anyone but himself.
>I live in Australia and I am 100% white
>why would anyone say we are getting chinked
>I am 100% white that means this country is 100% white

fuck just go drink a few litres of soy sauce until you die you stupid cunt

No he isn't. Europeans (besides the small amounts of mongol, south Asian and North African genes) are ALL a mix of three groups of European. This includes Jews, although obviously some Jews are part middle eastern. But the big nose and odd face shape comes from one of those groups of Europeans. Jews have the most of that group.
All Europeans are a mix of these and when they mix they are just changing percentages around. No big deal. Very different from a European mixing with a pure mongol as in your case

Except American whites are below replacement rate

Sure it does, if a non white marries a white you are essentially taking one of our women for yourself

Most white Americans aren't octoroons you dipshit

so why doesn't Sup Forums support the EU as the ideal euro ethnostate? why support arbitrary euro borders if all euros are the same?

>Anglo
>Nordic

Because there is more to life than genetics? Like culture? Your non whiteness is showing

exactly my point weirdo. how is mixing European cultures not considered mixing?

Right, they are "white".

If they assimilate to one country it is not.

Nick cruzs mother is literally a Jew.

interesting. civ nats have a similar argument for third world migration

lol looks like my hs math teacher

Europeans that are the same race isn't the same, and I am not advocating every European to mix with another European race, but in a country that was essentially founded as an ethnostate it is expected

separate issue, it means whites will continue to die off and over time decrease in numbers, still doesn't mean that they'll now be breeding with blacks/asians/mexicans, means that they won't be breeding at all.

Some of them will...

why not? if euro cultures can be different, what connects different cultures? if so, why do things like iq differ by country, even other European countries if race realists say whites have higher iqs than niggers? are there better whites than others? my point is why is it considered mixing between certain groups based on race because supposed differences between race exist when those same differences exist between cultures of the same race?

Because even spaniards and British (two opposite sides) are way closer to each other than mongols are. If mongols could pass for British it wouldn't be a big deal but you know a half mongol when you see one

Actually, it's the top male name in Hungary. Very widespread due to the popularity of king St. Ladislaus (Szent László). Even Protestants give it, often as a second name.

>mixing two whites
vs.
>mixing a halfblood nigger and a white