Danberu nan kiro moteru?

It's the second Thursday! The "other" in "every other" Thurday! New chapter released! Let's Lifting!!

Raws:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Eng:
rakuentranslations.wordpress.com/mangas/english/danberu-nan-kiro-wo-moteru/

Calling TL-Friend!! I'll dump the previous two chapters after this new chapter dump! We need you!

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#b035182d79bb033c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chapter 29 - Idol Audition TAKE 2

Did Sakura get fit yet?

They look like they're enjoying their idol group audition.

The series has shown that she's gotten both fitter and also relapsed a little just before Christmas, and is continuing to progress.

Also, my God, Akemi.

Muh

That's some good core strength right there, mmhm.

Chapter 29 COMPLETE

Geez, Hibiki

Bridges are the bomb

I APOLOGIZE, not two chapters, just one! I seem to have just noticed the previous script for CH 27 so never mind at all about that!

Chapter 28 - Not The Gym

Chapter 28 COMPLETE

Typesetter buddy is back, chapter 25 should be out shortly!
TL has already translated Chapters 26 and 27, so Rakuen will have those out in the future, too!

Just looking to have ch28 and the brand new ch29 looked over and we'll be all caught up!

Damn those forearms are thicc.

I need my own gains Hime, brehs. I need her bad.

You just have to hit 1/2/3/4, it's that easy!

>boxer-chan dressed as a teacher
I WANT HER TO TEACH ME A LESSON

And I want to enjoy dumb hammy action films with my own qt brown boxing gal.

Oh geez, you can't go wrong with a thin athletic tomboy cutie who just wants to watch every cult-classic film on days off.

Uhh, maybe after a small nap. Least I found the thread this time.

Fantastic! I'm just happy you're here! Take your nap, all the jazz, it's just Ch 28 and this brand new Ch 29, hopefully this thread can stay alive to draw the attention of

anons who are interested in hot teens and cakes working out

pls stop bullying sensei

Didn't you know? She loves it

For the second time. Rest in peace muscle professor. You made an effort.

Also for anybody reading Kangen asherah, how are you enjoying WrestleMania this week?

is there a better quality scan of this?

I want her to sit on my face

Possibly, this is from a secret source, so there could very well be another secret source somewhere.

The Urasunday site has a lower resolution, but potentially higher quality image. At any rate, the rakuen guy does PHENOMENAL work when he produces the final product. Seriously, the english stuff on batoto looks a million billion times better.

Anyway, here's the site-rip.

Don't pay the ferryman!

Don't even fix a price

Holy shit how old are you two??? Fuck.

Soul Reaper, I get it, nice fucking work.
Also checked holy shit

Looks more like a birthday suit than a sundress.

Not that I'm complaining.

Dang, that was pretty cool. Gotta love 80's music.

Aww yeah

I thought maybe someone would get the reference if the thread lasted two days or something, but in less than 10 minutes and the very next post? Sup Forums surprises me for how young I expect the demographic to be.

Not only do I have to worry about Tumblr jumping on Houseki no Kuni with their non-binary autism this winter, but now I have SU in my muscle girl manga?

2017 was a mistake

Awww, they're not wearing their bikini this time. :(

Jesus, Machio gets bigger by the chapter. He must be on some VERY good shit.

Can any of you point me to the relevant Kengan chapter, where the good prof buys it? Looks like I have to familiarize myself with some of the characters there just to get the references.

Chapter 12.

Heh, dude, different user here, but I'm 37.

Yup, pretty early on.

bato.to/reader#b035182d79bb033c

Older than me, and I'm thirty.

Thanks, brah.

Aww, Akemi looks so innocent and happy, while her big sis seems to be a total cold and calculating bitch.

(Is she?)

Cold, yes. Calculating, yes. Bitch, yes. But that's mostly because she was serious with a lackadaisical fighter and then had to be serious and stuff.

Shion is the corporate delinquent CEO.
Akemi is the pure, innocent and sheltered ojou.

This chapter was great, we got Jun's backstory and now that this fight is getting translated I can understand how brutal it actually is, I'm also surprised how young Kiozan is.

Have you been reading the raws?
Kuroki is a goddamn beast holy fuck,
I was sure he was gonna lose but he's able to react to Rei now and even countered his top speed, altough Rei was tired as fuck. I think Rei's chance for a victory are pretty slim now.

I think she still has a soft spot for Hatsumi.

FUCKING TRANSLATORS HURRY IT UP AAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder how the girls in Danberu would react if they knew how huge Mockey actually is.

Well, Akemi would approve, for sure. Fighters might be more boxing-chan's speed, though.

MOTHERFUCKINGJOBBERIHATESASUKESOFUCKINGMUCH.

The time for dreams is over indeed. Didn't even get a good fight when Power man pulled his Coup.

RIP Professor Muscle

At least Sasuke is getting his ass handed to him by based Kuroki.
And yeah, it would've been more interesting if we saw more of the fighters when the coup happened instead of the guards.

Is it just me, or were these threads more active last winter?

Not just you.

So popularity is vaning. Sad...

Thanks

Are parks not popular in Japan?

Japan is an island nation, 145,932 miĀ², which is smaller than California. It also has 127 million residents as well as natural preserves taking up other parts of land.

Parks are literally house-sized concrete lots inside cities with a jungle gym, maybe.

Kuroki is going to lose mark my words. Unless the author continues to play with tropes he's already enacted his revenge while Sasuke's plot still seems unresolved. Sasuke will make top 4

So, I'm re-reading Kegna Asura just to pass some time, and I just realized like shows, the "Glory Boxing Gym" that boxing-chan attends (it's her home, it's her gym) isn't just a reference. It's one of the 417 members of the Kengan Association that was sent invitations to the Kengan Association Annihilation Tournament...and Gaolang Wongsawat is NOT their representative. Makes me wonder who does Ayaka know that is still gonna appear???

Are the other anons right and this manga is a prequel to Kengan Asura? Is Machio their fighter? Or maybe ______???

It was the most likely outcome for me before the last chapter but now it feels like unless Sasuke brings out something new or Setsuna interferes
Kuroki has a solid chance for a victory. I feel like Sasuke losing would be interesting to see if Rino actually loves him or is just using him.
I just really like Kuroki.

>I just really like Kuroki.
I love him too, but I'm worried that we already got our upset when stalker-kun lost to him

It's difficult to tell Sandrovich's plotline when the whole reason Ohma wanted in on the Kengan stuff was to meet his old father dude, which stalker-homosexual had killed nearly a decade ago anyway.

Yeah that was a really big upset but I'm very hopeful for him.

Yeah, that made me remember how Setsuna saw a bit of Niko in Kuroki by how calm he was in the battle.

Are there some good scenes of Hime bending over? I wish she got more, much more screentime.

Nothing you haven't seen if you've read all the manga so far.

I really wouldn't mind this becoming an anime so long as it was broken into "split episodes" where the first half before commercial break is 1 chapter, the 2nd half after commercial break is the next chapter. The end of each half is the Extra Choitashi page which lasts about 30 seconds. I'd watch that.

Just make it a 12 minute episodes.

Isn't everything formatted for 30 minute timeslots? But however you want to phrase it, yeah. Any of the 2 part chapters can share an full length episode.

And all the eyecatches for the commercial breaks will be 4-5 second vignettes of the chibi forms of all the girls in instances like
>Hibiki stuffing herself with food. Maybe Ayaka looks on in horror and Akemi looks on in jealously
>The girls in the gym, Ayaka boxing, Akemi curling, Hibiki squatting but then falling over
>The girls surrounding Machio, who flexes and his clothes explode and the girls look in surprise while Akemi fawns and clasps her hands
>Cosplay Sensei is sorting through a rack with all her old costumes with hearts coming off her head, the girls glance over and she whips the rack off screen
That sorta thing

Also, a teaser that Chapter 26 will be out soon...