Ancient ‘dark-skinned’ Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true

A Briton who lived 10,000 years ago had dark brown skin and blue eyes. At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month – including our own – stated as fact. But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human.
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qZo0_YaBhc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a Jew scientist what did you expect

>A Briton who lived 10,000 years ago had dark brown skin and blue eyes. At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month
It's almost like journalists aren't fucking scientists and just publish bullshit for quick hits.

Survive The Jive already covered this.

If it was a jew scientist, they would still be trying to push the lie as truth, you stupid leaf.

>t. Le cheddar % face

>may not be true

imagine my shock

You already know the answer.

>"Maybe, maybe not."

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

FUCKING GAS THE LÜGENPRESSE ALREADY

I FUCKING knew it

NIGGES BTFO

Anyone else notice CheddarMan seems to be getting darker with each recreation?

I'm sure this bit of news will have all the same fanfare as the initial report

Western Hunters were originally reconstructed as slightly tanned white people.

Science is a lie

Quintessentially British

>It's almost like journalists aren't fucking scientists and just publish bullshit for quick hits.
Can confirm. My picture was once in the NYT science section, which lead to a ridiculous amount of press coverage following up on what I was involved with. Hundreds of follow-up articles from other places. Two of them were any good:

>some dude from the LA Times running blog where he was developing his own philosophical ideas
>Australian tabloid making using it as an excuse to run a headline saying that Obama sucks cocks

This. Anyone who thinks this is in any way related to "hurr librul lies" is completely out of touch. Not to mention that scientists are often too quick to publish shit that hasn't been adequately proven yet.

I live in the south Wales area and we still have the dark (tanned) skin, blue eyed phenotype today.

But I can tell you now, we''re not and never have been black. Stupid edomites lying again.

Thanks user, I've been waiting for this pseudo-science SJW nonsense to get BTFO.

I literally know a few blokes who look like the dude on the left.

Who wudda thunk.

I can confirm this being in journalism school right now. We have science classes to address the issues with these retarded boomer and Gen X journalists acting as if science is a tool used to push whatever narrative you want to push that day.

My dad ran a factory years ago, and the press would occasionally come ask him questions about local industry. After being burned a couple of times, he learned not to talk to the press. They would misrepresent what he'd said, or straight up misquote him. He presumed it was carelessness or ignorance. He said they'd come in with questions they barely understood, and were incapable of discussing any subject they asked about.

The local reporters I've met (town gov't) also lack curiosity. They don't care about acquiring an understanding of a subject before reporting on it. They offer a few questions that reveal they don't know what is going on (they're only tangentially relevant) and they go away and write nothing illuminating. Don't bother with the press.

it’s the guy on the right with hair dope

Breathes in.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES RACE WAR NOW. ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES BELIEVES THIS SHIT NOW TOO AND THEY'LL BE TEACHING IT TO EVERY CHILD IN SCHOOL TO PROMOTE RACE MIXING

>Not to mention that scientists are often too quick to publish shit that hasn't been adequately proven yet.
If ya ain't first, ya last. I understand why they do that: for one it gets to be peer-reviewed and has the possibly of being confirmed and published in reputable scientific papers. For two, there's a whole fuck load of money involved depending on what you're working on.

Anyone got it archived?

>slightly tanned
normal skin color is like that of someone from central India

No shit Sherlock. I'm just saying, we're still here.

He has white descendants alive today, what made them white and him black? Considering they have not moved out of the area in 10,000 years, the story is so spurious.

Of course it's not fucking true

Damage is done, they knew it from the start fucking dishonest slimy cunts

no you fucking idiot
they are forced to come out and say it was a false depiction because it's so fuckng stupid to make cheddar man seem like a fucking nigger in the first place.

It was a group of around 4 scientists, one of which was a jew and another one was a raging anti-white communist who posted pro-immigration and pro-labour comments on his facebook. They published all this bullshit to push their narrative, the truth is, the Cheddar Man had darker skin than modern NORTHERN europeans but it was more yellowish-olive than brown, it was the typical skin color you find among Mediterranean peoples not brown-black like they made him look like. Have in mind that the soft tissue (like the nose) is totally made up by "artist interpretation" too.

looks like Gerard butler kek

Now I know where my 10,000-year-old bicycle went.

The solution is to run it in to the ground. We need an all-Cheddarman cast in the final Star Wars movie.

>when dark skin tribe steal your stone wheel
Feels unga man.

WHG were darker than modern Europeans though. We just don't know how much darker exactly, but almost certainly much less than in this politically motivated reconstruction.

And they were darker for very simply reason - they've eaten a lot of meat and especially fish, rich in vitamin D, so they didn't need as much from the sun.

Checked and keked

Actually a spitting image of my uncle David lmaoo.

cannot unsee

your uncle must be a chad

What does whg stand for?

looks like any middle age construction worker

im fucking shocked

Western Hunter Gatherers, a bottlenecked group of foragers who repopulated most of west and central Europe in the mesolithic after the ices retreated

Western European Hunter Gatherer iirc

And me all this weeks in wonder because of the amazing (((discovery))) that the true anglo-saxons were NIGGERS.

Well...Wakanda is still real and they built the pyramids.

Finally the truth revealed

wakkanda iss not in the books because ()(they)() removed eet

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if it turned out to be a hoax or even a prank. I have never, ever seen any composite bust made for any serious purpose that bore what strongly looks to be an intentionally smug expression.

Anyone who was reading about pre historic Europeans before this we wuz cheddars shite came out knew this.
Expect media silence on this from all the big media outlets that covered it to 'BTFO racism'.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

>may not be true
I wonder...

Sons of bitches always trying to keep the brothers down...

It would be good if we could spam this at some influential accounts and on MSM social media for a while and redpill some people.

OH NO WAYYY
THAT SUUUUUUCKS

Lets see if this is front page news like it was when they said he was black.

This.

Why?

She looks hooter than the standard anglo female.

YO niggas can I get a mirror so I can actually read it

wonder why they don't speak about how there were already fully light skinned Europids in Ukraine ~13k years ago...

Its as bad as the medieval Swedish womans grave with warrior equipment and an Islamic ring and all the "scientists"(thats what media called them) said "Proof Swedes were Islamic!" and "Warrior women were common!" which was promptly and eloquently destroyed by a female anthropologist who examined the body and the jewelry and found no warrior injuries on the skeleton and pointed out the Vikings were bodyguards for Islamic Caliphs and Christian Kings and it was likely war booty and held no meaning to the woman in question other than a pretty sentimental ring from her husband.

But did we see the correction in any media other than online and relegated to "related articles"?
No.
The anti white, pro white genocide agenda is in full swing and the media is a big part of it with its vast influence.

I literally said it will probably turn out to be fake again the moment the story broke. They've been trying it for decades now. It never sticks tho.

this looks like hamada in black face

>Yoan Diekmann

The leftists thought it was great news on Finnish forums, but I quickly reminded them of who got here first.

hahahaha britishnigga

we have known what gene regulates skin pigmentation since the 90s. we have cataloged all variants of the gene by DNA mapping humans from all ethnic groups

its a simple comparison of samples. stop being butthurt about being a nigger... you nigger. every one knew there was something wrong with anglos. now we know why

When it was debunked did the media give it the same attention when they thought it was true of course not.

>New Scientist is now butthurt
Okay Mr Diekmann.

I'm gonna post this shit one final time on Cheddar man. His dna was studied and mapped at Oxford years ago. It is the same as the fucking Brits today. He was white.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qZo0_YaBhc

At around 20:40 in

quelle surprise
I'm amazed anyone falls for this type of coordinated propaganda still

t. a FUCKING
MOOR

I wonder if some nigger working in the lab for the latest dna testing didn't contaminate the sample. It's been known to happen.

There were shitskins native to the UK when it was a warmer climate thousands of years ago however none of these shitskins are ancestors of Bongs who descend from Central Asian Indo-European pale skinned Cro Magnon humans like all white people on earth today. These scientist seem to have forgotten that technically white people are not actually native to Europe but Central Asia.

mtDNA is irrelevant
of course some Europeans still carry its mtDNA(U5), but that has nothing to do with the overall genetics of the Cheddar man as it's just a maternal signature

Like everywhere in Europe we had archaic humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man

You're saying a nigger was dirty?

>At least, that’s what dozens of news stories published this month – including our own – stated as fact. But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain

Media lying to perpetuate the WE WUZ BLACK marxist idea? Say it ain't so!

CHEDDAR MAN WAS MOST DEFINITELY A NIGG...I MEAN A PERSON OF COLOR...AND THAT'S OKAY GOYIM!!!!

>All media and twitter lefties using this fake nignog as some sort of justification to try and insult Brexit voters and the English

Get fucked you disgusting liars, fucking die of cancer and aids.

I mean the "big" news is that using new tech they also managed to sequence his DNA. They did the exact same thing a couple of years ago with an Italian forager of the same "tribe" so to speak as the Cheddar man. In 2002 they were only able to get its mtDNA(again U5), more recently they got Y-DNA and autosomal as a whole.

I N D O E U R O P E A N

youtube.com/watch?v=I0u6YtYRUNg

YOU ARE A GYPSY AND A POO

TRUE ARYAN RACE GOY

Cheddar man is a distant cousin of the Abos, any shitskin in Eurasia is a relative of Abos. Indians have their shit colored skin from Aryans fixing with South Indian Abo relatives thousands of years ago.

>Indo refers to indian

Absolute state of mutt intellect

He was white, he didn't look like that molten Native American bollocks they've tried to push.

I'm saying low IQ diversity contaminated the sample

Yeah, this Mesolithic Danish skull looks so Abo.

Said it back then, I'll say it again: The Cheddar Man's black skin is due to the same effect that casts a negro woman as Margaret of Anjou in a BBC series. Political overcorrectness.
Some nigger lover just felt he'll fill in the blanks with some "much needed" diversity.

Abos are apart of a fourth nearly extinct race that got wiped out by us the civilized Eurasians. Only in prehistoric shitholes like Papua New Guinea or Sri Lanka does this shitskin race still exist also Australia.

Shut up goy. You are black. Jews are white.

Most English do not descend from Britons, but from French.