Dr. Stone 24

What did y'all think of the new chapter?

In Dr. Stone #30 Senku will build a space station.

New guy really does look like a lot of fun.

My dick.

MUH

>The katana meme
KEK

PICKED THE FUCK UP

>Kinrou lost his spear
And all is right in the world. Also can't shake this feeling that Chrome's gonna get killed somehow, hopefully i'm wrong though cause i like him.

>Harlem

sasusga niggastream

The last page with the technology surpassing the harem made me laugh. It was a really funny chapter

What would you choose?

They did it twice.

That chapter was fucking great. Hilarious, well paced, and some MUH shot for the end The beginning of the series was honestly pretty bad, but now I'm totally into it. It's like a manga based on Civilization with lots of humor and Boichi's top tier art.

well he can have both the science and sluts

there's a slut gang in the village IIRC

I'd rather have internet and computers over 3dpd harem.

Food. Fucking someone in a post apocalyptic world without any condoms is a bad idea.

>well paced
Nice bait
It was a cool but incredibly messy chapter, it was far too compressed.

This. Meanwhile with technology he could fuck without restraints once condoms are created.

That's actually a pretty damn good argument for the guy, wonder if they'll dare going with that.

I disagree. It's the fact that they had to rush for it to get the thunder in little time that it worked well. I really don't see how it was messy. There was one goal told at the start of the chapter, and they went to it for the whole thing. how it that messy?

This mango keeps getting better and better

It's definitely one of my favorites out of the newer series coming out.

>he can't pull out in time

Have katanas even been mentioned yet?

I don't think pregnancy is the (only) problem here, think about all those STDs and stuff.

There was a katana joke this chapter.

Okay I found it. He was belittling katanas more than anything else with that quip.

I wish girls didn't looked like aliens.
I wish it wasn't so over the top.

but the setting is good and the story direction is intriguing me.

There was also a part early on where we got a smaller look at dat ass.

I guess underwear doesn't exist in the Stone World.

And yeah, this shit's been getting better and better. I'm wondering what the first real setback is going to be though. So far everything's either worked out the first time or been a quick fix like the first furnace failing.
I wanna see how Senkuu deals with complete failure.

>I wanna see how Senkuu deals with complete failure.
He'll probably take it really well and say some shit like "This is why science is amazing it never pans out how you think it would" or "trial breeds succes and science is all about trial and error ever scientist must have the tenacity to never give up, some little setback like this will not stop me." or some shit like that.

I wanna see him deal with death
I want one of his science experiments kill someone and how he deals with it

THICC

No wonder they look shocked in the first frame, can you imagine their view?

>underwear doesn't exist
I can see the pantsu in

Typo here. Should be Wasileswki, not Vasilesvki.

Looking forward to Senku's next project, I guess he'll get a waterwheel?

this series keeps getting better and better

I'm gonna stay in denial and say that is a bit of her sandal that's just looking weird.

My dick

Strategic Leg Placement

I lost it when this panel came on. Maybe it's cause i wasn't expecting such a face but i couldn't stop laughing.

The panels preceding it got me harder.

Harem, I would even pick harem over electricity. I mean, who wants an electric fan when you can have some cute girls fan you while other cute girls suck your dick.

I never get to take a break, do I?

>mfw i missed the reflection
Jesus, this keeps getting better and better.

>choose harem
>end up dying from a staph infection or STD because no medicine and no pracitcal access to hygiene

>madman still didn't drop Origin
What the fuck

I don't see why he figure he can't get a harem with senku. Senku know the way to revive people too so it's not unlikely for senku to revive a lot of girls later on and he could gain a harem. Senku side is clearly better.

>pantsu
That's her labia.

Boichi works like a madman. I think Boichi draws like 150 pages per month in total counting all his works.

Waterwheel should be the logical step, it's the easiest way to produce energy, after all. That or some windmills.

Will this one give me a constant erection like his other works?

Prof.Pyrite got electricity now?

Def one of the best chapters so far

And it still looks fucking great. How does he even do it? Even with obvious help from assitant, that's still crazy. Would like to see the general workflow for this kind of page. In the french artbook he showed he draws traditionally, and the weapons are made digitally. It's even more clear with the katana in this page, must have been a traced 3d model.

>It's like a manga based on Civilization
Dr. Stone is what would happen if the chief/leader of your tribe has 100% of Intelligence and Charisma at 100%.