How does she keep getting away with it?

Dana ABSOLUTELY smoked that angry mob town hall last night. Liberal cucks BTFO.

Let's give it up for BASED DANA LOESCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLcXOtEeZuM
youtu.be/thvMGT-xe4M?t=3m
youtu.be/vQwPES50N0s?t=1m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=Of_jyeDZ3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=bMwaDeJFx60
youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=H04
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13
youtu.be/bXjoIMnunsQ?t=1m50s
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/nras_loesch_i_wouldnt_have_been_able_to_exit_cnn_town_hall_if_i_didnt_have_a_security_detail.html
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/22/nras_loesch_i_wouldnt_have_been_able_to_exit_cnn_town_hall_if_i_didnt_have_a_security_detail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if by smoked you mean being steamrolled over like the controlled oppo she is, ok.

Fuck off shill. Did you even watch it? She has balls bigger than me, and I have pretty big balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLcXOtEeZuM

Nah, she's poised, attracted and well-spoken. She legitimately knows what she is talking about. She's easy on the eyes and well-informed.

Of course I watched. She sat there and took it. Even when she was booed for defending a rape victim, she just. took. it.

wtf I'm a cruz missle now

youtu.be/thvMGT-xe4M?t=3m

You're right. She didn't get up and shoot the audience when she got booed. Unbelievable.

Worse, She kept her mouth shut. Polite always wins in the end. g8 deb8 skillz

Please don’t be Jewish, please don’t be Jewish, please don’t be Jewish

Classy dame stays on-point, doesn't lose her shit and act a fool on live TV while being screamed at by retards, calmly offers well-reasoned rebuttals.

>She just took it!

how dare she! hack confirmed!

youtu.be/vQwPES50N0s?t=1m45s

we are in the 2nd ammend fight of our lives, but at least we had classy representation.

All I've been thinking about all day is her deep brown eyes staying up at me from my lap while she swallows my seed.

Here you go, buddy.

NOT A JEW! :D

>those glasses

hometown girl, based Cape.

NRA must pay this psycho bitch well

This bitch literally threw herself to the lions to fight all by herself like a gladiator priestess and all you do is yawn?

Bitch, GTFOH. DANA LOESCH IS DE QUEEN. I SPIT ON YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=Of_jyeDZ3Sg

>Dana says exactly what CNN reported
>THAT'S INCORRECT
>Dana gets treated like she's the one spreading fake news

Any feet pics?

Grade A MILF

BASED MONGREL

Here you go, pal.

Another one from 2008. Damn, she a hottie.

>swn hold an assault rifle to your head and make you worship her feet

Oh great, more beta orbiting women-worship.
> "Yes brave alt-lite zionist woman please give us opinions, I'm your paypig, oink oink mistress Lauren Southern is dead you are the new queen please."

She's like a sexier Demi Moore. Gavin Mcinnes said she was wild in her younger days.

CNN would never allow someone on their network who they don't 100% control.

what did he say about her?

CNN controls Trump???

CAN YOU FUCKERS BELIEVE IT...............
CNN LIES!!!!!!!

I bet. See

Fuck off Ahmed

He said in one of his videos on YouTube that she was a liberal, "punk rocker" chick who loved to party. Evidently she settled down, had kids and grew up. He was talking about how liberals don't grow up.

I don’t think we are. It was a lot worse when Clinton was in office.

I did not watch the CNN gun debate but Dana usually does a great job.

>BTFO geography teacher who claimed that they only had muskets when the BoR was written
>BTFO the Yid Sheriff by pointing out all of the redfalgs not followed up on
I don't even like the NRA since they're pro-NFA cucks, but I was fairly erect watching her last night.

yea I'm watching it now. Holy shit those kids are insufferable

Yeah she should've lost her composure and just start calling everyone who disagreed with her shills. That would've really swayed the audience to see her point of view. Why didn't she hire you to give this terrific debate advice?

Burn the witch!

Dana Loesch, a Kike?

last night I see that cruz' last stay was with a former then retired intel agent
if that's the case I'm done entertaining any ideas that the dark government wasn't part of it

What an incoherent post. Why does social media exist again?

no, sweetie, she moaned and wailed in anguish about how roughly she was spoken to. like a special little flower who makes a bunch of rabble-rousing ads, and can't take the heat when its on herself.

she looks like the mudblood version of danika patrick

you have to go back.

reading her book at the moment. she's based af.

Are you a faggot?

Dana is top tier waifu material. I would eat the corn out of her shit

>Burn the witch!
youtube.com/watch?v=bMwaDeJFx60
>&
youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

I want to have her babies.

Does this answer your question, Swede-bro?

lmao
what we have to look forward to when libs go full retard

But not a word about leaf blowers. She's deep state.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

so it looks like the nig is mawwing a piece of chicken leg in the tumbnail, then he's got a beater t shirt and a towel like he jus got out da tub...
WTF ?

By what Sheriff Israel is proposing, he is an NKVD officer. He needs to be banned from the United States of America and sent to the commie country of his choice. Absolutely disgusting that an NKVD commie is masquerading as a Sheriff in our great country. What a disgusting evil commie.

i imagine she was booed by other rape victims who were insulted that a gun was the only thing that could protect them but what do i know user

It's because she has facts on her side instead of emotions. I

not literally. figuratively.

literally would have been more entertaining.

>all that fagpul

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

we need to find out how to keep "our" children safe..
number one niggers could stay with their nigger babies
"they are the future"
No, illegal immigrants are the future, foreign born are the future

silently enjoying the irony of shit talking "liberals who don't grow up" in pol, the cornerstone of conservative maturity :^)

yeah it's pretty hard to watch all these arogant kids blaming the NRA but said nothing to the Sherrod who didn't do shit about it, it was fucking sisgusting

I'm sure you'd be cool and emotionless and rational a day after your friends' multiple funerals.

hot damn you're a sexy, feelingless, toxic american masculine male. where's dat red pill so i can have some?

the fuck outta here with that shit.

literally no one here doubts you user.

Man. Mariska Hargitay has really let herself go.

did the DNC, the clinton foundation or Sorros pay the couple million to ship all the whining cunts to their political attack rally to take advantage of the dead ?
I still haven't seen a single tear.

nah, i was born in america, i'll stay in america

>that one teacher that asked her what Well Regulated Militia means in the 2nd Amendment
>Dana explains that everyone is considered the militia and well regulated meant someone who could operate a weapon at the time
>but they only had muskets!
>Dana explains that they actually had rapid fire weapons too
>THAT DOESN'T MATTER
I laugh every time.

>lusting for the mudblood

the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

>>THAT DOESN'T MATTER
Libshits in a nutshell

MUHHHH NNNNNRRRAAA!!!!

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=H04

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13

That yid sheriff also literally said he wants all police to have the power to baker act everyone and seize their guns

I always thought it was weird how quickly he started circle jerking wasserman schultz. Fucking kikes.

1:50 in... Dana Loesch knows de wey. That victim's mother got BTFO'd so hard.

youtu.be/bXjoIMnunsQ?t=1m50s

"i COULDN'T EXIT THE CNN FORUM WITHOUR AN ARMED SECURITY DETAIL. THE CROWD WAS SCREAMING."

lol - if she didn't have guns she'd be in the hospital - what a wonderful tolerant brain dead crowd

>takes a phrase from the declaration of independence and claims it's a right from the constitution

Michael Moore is a member.

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Join us, comrad.

That's broward for you, Jews everywhere, she's the fucking representative of a pretty big city and I've never seen her, literally no one likes her but she's safe because broward is so damn Jewish and nepotistic

This woman makes my cock rock hard, if you know whaf I’m saying

"There were people rushing the stage screaming burn her"...
LMAO
great job libturds you just lost again

She made the crowd boo her at the suggestion of federal and state working together.

She made the crowd boo her for pointing out the absolute failure of law enforcement.

She made the crowd boo her for wanting mental cases not to be able to purchase firearms.

The left looked like the retards they are. Oblivious to facts and reality.

>ywn cuddle with Dana after sex and talk about guns
Fuck this gay earth.

These feels.

Quote of the day: "Just last week, Congress was calling on Tide to change the design of the Pods so teenagers would stop eating them. This week, teenagers should determine gun policy."

We should make all toxic substances delicious looking.

Black lace

But can I touch your holster Dana?

I love how sheriff kike gets all defensive when she calls him and law enforcement out for not doing their jobs.

What you have done besides shit post on Sup Forums all day? Ooops.

Get fucked, leaf. Your side is filled with an army of raving lunatics and morons who couldn't defeat a single expert.

Same. The visible squirming is delicious.

Nah I agree with the swede. This site has an issue of drooling over 1-2 females who fit their narrative to a T, then we get threads about these woman for weeks and weeks.

Like Lauran southern and the other YouTube celebs. I only knew of lauran southern abit, but even then the whole thing was cringey.

Rather than people discussing woman's talking points or what they liked, it turns into a beta fest of people saying sexual comments over and over.

This site is just weird and the woman threads show it's mostly younger male kids or older sexually frustrated guys.

It's legit like finding a unicorn to them, however the unicorn won't ever acknowledge them.

Also any girl like this is almost certain a lesbian, these strong dominant women are always almost lesbians or "single" for long periods of time.

Say what you want about me, but I've been in this place long enough to watch what happens every time a female fits Sup Forums's narrative.

They act like the woman are 100% perfect and anyone discussing their flaws or saying the girls are incorrect get shot down.

Only reason Lauren southern got shit out wa because she was a liar and someone exposed her charade as she was dating some Muslim paki guy yet speaking crap on their race.

Most of these woman parrot talking points then do the opposite.

I mean I guess it's good to have her speak at the town hall but 90% of the people on this site including myself didn't know who she was or gave a fuck until today.

The cycle of kissing an alt-right woman's feet will continue here until she messes up or someone finds out she's a coal-burner

But they don't have or use guns because guns are scary. So when they come just shoot the liberals and leave them to rot on the concrete like the animals they are.

Dana was great.

However, the absolute state of american media is just sad.

I thought this was america, not NKVD kangaroo trial tv.