Trump has flipped on the following

* Endless wars
* TPP
* Gun control
* Obamacare
* Economic populism

Why do any of you idiots support him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/25/trump-says-he-would-reconsider-trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal.html
democracynow.org/2017/7/18/the_ultimate_hypocrisy_trump_plan_to
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/
businessinsider.com/white-people-believe-they-are-under-attack-2017-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[Citation needed]

6 million gorillion faced dreidel, guize

Look up the word "deal" ok, now look up the word "negotiate" then smash your head in a toilet seat

Not Clinton

>[Citation needed]

Literally in the TPP

Rest has been in the news for a year now

Trump is a fraud.

they're cucks that's why they support him

>Look up the word "deal" ok, now look up the word "negotiate" then smash your head in a toilet seat

Deal means betray all of your campagin promises.

It will never pass congress

because russia tells them to

>Trump would consider TPP if it wasn't TPP

Again..
[Citation needed]

> media tells lie about Trump
> Trump calls it a lie
> media claims Trump flipped
> OP sucks all the dicks, begs for more

again it's literally in the OP, you can stick your head in the sand all you want, but you voted for a kike puppet.

Right my fellow reddtior, the god emperor is right

Praise Israel!!!!!

First OP links an Australian opinion piece
Now OP links a literal who on Twitter

Again...[citation needed]

Ok here's from Trump himself:
cnbc.com/2018/01/25/trump-says-he-would-reconsider-trans-pacific-partnership-trade-deal.html

And look what's in his NAFTA talks: TPP and TTIP stuff

democracynow.org/2017/7/18/the_ultimate_hypocrisy_trump_plan_to

kek the dumbass walked out of the deal that existed with the sole purpose of keeping his country above China and now he's regretting it. he can't get into the deal now, there's a new deal and it's focused on boosting China's economy

>trump is a kike shill
> links democracy now

Wew lad.
Tell David Brock that your time would be better spent with a disqus account hanging out at the hill and mediaite

>t. Mexican intellectual

Killed TPP first week in office
Although I can’t say I’m too happy w him. No one arrested. Deep state still doing false flags. Industrial pedo complex still not exposed. If he doesn’t act there will be civil war. He can’t have it both ways.

>implying democracy now doesn't call out the kikes

>Killed TPP first week in office

He didn't, again you can't kill something congress doesn't vote on. See

TPP gave corporations the right to not have their profits cut by laws. If a company is dumping trash into the lake with some loophole and we close that loophole, TPP allows them to rightfully sue the lawmakers who closed the loophole...through a tribunal that was never specified.

It was the end of countries.

Now's the part when you tell me you were just pretending to be retarded on the internet..

t. goblino oscuro

does it even matter if you retards have an opinion on shit you don't understand? honest question.

Civil war now! We will slaughter these tyrant fucks.

>* Endless wars

He's rattled our saber at people we were already at war with.

>* TPP

International trade is only bad because it's done at the expense of the nation. If Trump can re-negotiate TPP to not be another NAFTA, he's putting America first.

>* Gun control

A bump stock is designed to get around the law - which says you need a special permit for a gun with automatic fire. It does so in an ineffective way.

I'd much rather lose bumpstocks than pistols even.

>* Obamacare

Obamacare was bad because of the individual mandate - which Trump removed. Now, you aren't forced to buy insurance, but you get all the benefits.

>* Economic populism

What's good for one section of the economy isn't good for others. You can't directly help everyone. So, you help certain people - like the poor, who now pay no taxes under Trump aside from sale tax.

>Why do any of you idiots support him again?

I started supporting him because;

1: Everyone seemed to hate him,
2: They accused him of every nasty thing they could think of,
3: He accused these people of being part of a cabal against him,
4: You people really are in a cabal against him,
5: Everyone who hates Trump seems to willingly throw in with feminists and other degenerates against white men;

>thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
>Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

>cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

>businessinsider.com/white-people-believe-they-are-under-attack-2017-12
>55% of white Americans now think white people are being racially discriminated against

>A deal
> Where you get nothing of what you want
ART OF THE DEAL

It's just all so tiresome

The potus always said both climate control and TPP were something he would consider if they werent soo one sided. This has never been a mystery. Each time he pulls out of these agreements, he states it something that shouldve been negotiated better

Trump is a kike loving NYC billionaire who was democrat for most of his life. I never thought I'd see the day where Sup Forums starts supporting stricter gun laws. What a fucking travesty t_d has done to this board.

Clearly only Muhammads can defeat El Diablo americano

the spic is right, the entire goal of the tpp was to get china as a signatory through free trade incentives so we could leverage western corporate empires against chinese local companies in the war for control of the chinese people. in the short term having companies able to sue the government for profit-harming practices means nothing, but securing a foothold now in china would devastate china. especially when rich chinese are expatriating chinese wealth from china. but the tpp was really badly written in the specifics. we've nixed that route by not joining tpp so we will corral american economic strength and leverage it directly against china through a trade war to get what we want instead, and we've formally begun the process to do so back in august of last year by launching a trade investigation.

see this

No worries. A few of us will an hero for what is right.

I-IT'S 42D CLOMUNS FFS

>Endless wars
No
>TPP
Laughably no
>Gun control
MUH BUMP STOCKS - No
>Obamacare
The mandate is dead, faggot. Participate or not, its your choice now - No
>Economic populism
Define this

Legalize weed. Anons to mellow 2 cause harm

Doesn’t matter what he does. His election let the elites know america is ready to fuck them up if need be. If they keep screwing over the country, it won’t be an election we the people use next time.

You forgot:
>The Wall
>DACA

Nigger the wall is being worked on right now.

Don’t forget the wall, dreamers, NAFTA, and locking up hillary

So far im still a trumpet, But if he brings back any form of TPP im out. He wont though.

You don’t actually believe that, right?

not so fast. do you know about One Belt, One Road?

Because you, the actual idiot, wants us to stop supporting him. When on a dark crossroads you follow where the fox goes, not the hens.

Because he’s not a nigger

>muh bump stocks
>implying 30 round magazines and ARs aren't next
Fuck off back to reddshit the_turd

Trump has more deficit spending than Obama, more foreign aid to Israel than Obama, and more gun control than Obama.

You dumb shits still haven't figured out how Trump operates?

You literally have no good reason to be supporting Trump. He might be making good "deals" but by supporting the compromise while the other side doesn't, you are just moving the anchor further towards the other side. Trump flipped on everything op said and nu-pol just sucks his nuts with 4d chess BS.

Is there a being more retarded than the OP and the flies that supports him? Literally everything he post is utterly wrong.

Give citation as to when and where he cucked on gun laws. Bear in mind the laws have never even passed yet.

He is the first outsider in American history to win presidency. One reason is the absolute disgust people have towards DC and elites in general. Not saying full revolution or civil war, but more terrorists and attempted assisantions if they continue running this country as they did for the past thirty years.

>Trump would consider TPP return under a 'better deal' for the US
This was his position to begin with. Nice try, concern trolling shill.

>unironic defending of gun grabbing

cult-like bullshit
By betraying his base
His own twitter today?

Gun control could be simple gaslighting of the left.

Congress is trying to avoid controversial legislation.

Democrat will sabotage gun control bill with DACA or some shit.

Democrats in battleground states don't want gun control bill.

Twitter is not congress my retarded island friend.

>he said from the beginning he wants to make better deals for the US
>he says he'll get into a deal if it's a better deal
>that means he's flipped
lmao

These activist students just woke up the right. They don't want their guns taken away.

Gun sales have likely spiked again.

NRA members and gun owners are showing up to vote in November.

I hate RINOs

>Why do any of you idiots support him
LE 4D CHESS

Because these sacks of human garbage think it's super duper "kek... We need cleansing - one by one. Total annihilation of each and every little boy who buys this insane horseshit.

>Based Trump is pro white and Aryan and other buzzwords
>I learned this from based BBC gargling Milo xD
>or Richard "WE WUZ white EGYPTIAN PYRAMID KANGZ, let me show you how nonwhites are more irrational than us" Spencer

>proceeds with having his kids married into jewish bloodlines
master ruseman

>By betraying his base
His base consisted of

>judaic faction 1: the GOP voter base with biblical values (the Bible written by jewish authors, some 100 years after Jesus' alleged death IRL)
>judaic faction 2: whatever people in his social status of businessmen that voted for him (why so many Goldman Sachs higher-up employees joining him after the election win, hmmm)

He has his physical appearance and germanic lineage (according to wikipedia), but his future grandchildren won't share the same genetic traits once Donald himself is dead

I dont think you know what democrasy now is. Its 60s femenists and classical liberalists.

Not the US liberalists\democratic propaganda which uses the same generic names to imply they hold the same standards.

Its a hippy outlet. Lots of good journalist work over the years.

democracy is whatever those allowed to vote vote in :^)

Number 1 is the one with the guns that got betrayed

in that case this could turn interesting since they made roughly half of his voters, iirc

Provide faggot

>betray promises
>promised to renegotiate tpp
HMMMMM

I'm really disappointed IS hasn't been nuked or carpet bombed yet, he said he'd get that done right away. He also said he'd stop having soldiers in Europe and fighting pointless wars, but that hasn't happened either. Disappointment all around.

It is his willingness to compromise that will make him an amazing president. It’s your inability to compromise that makes you a one-dimensional, bitter, and thoughtless 4chinz

>we're stuck at 3 months because of the shit that is r/ptg/

who is that?

she's yummy

by toutatis
what have i stumbled upon here

Larkin Love

because when we flip on him and call him out we know it will make him really sad

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You'r'e in charge. Fuc*ing do something!
More excuses...Pathetic!

>social security cut waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

>implying baby boomers who sold out this country dont deserve to fucking rot in hell

why wouldnt he do something if it were a better deal

let me explain this in simple terms for you fucking retards

>jews fund radical islamists to destabilize the middle east and justify american invasion to further destabilize it, but force our military to withhold full force and let them continue to exist indefinately

>trump is bombing the shit out of sandniggers and their kike puppetmasters once and for all to end their stupid bullshit

problem is jews will probably continue arming and aiding muslims to destabilize the region and cause more muslim migration to europe, destroying the white race

He's wasting my air.

>TPP
Dead and buried
>gun control
Background checks aren't gun control
>endless wars
We're mostly just letting everything sort itself out now
>Obamacare
dog whistle for the left
>economic populism
Thanks to Trump life in the rust belt is looking up