Drumpft BTFO

drumpft BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pm8fHRVWfw
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
youtube.com/watch?v=X5hR590J5t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ever drop 30 feet? If they are talented enough to scale a wall and live, I guess we would only be getting their best.

so you're saying they should buy two ladders? or perhaps use one for both ascent and decline.

Israel doesn't have this problem

>$18 ladder
Where do I buy one of these? I just bought a 32' step ladder and it cost me over $300.

Just two weeks ago a woman broke her leg jumping over a border FENCE

Oh yeah, let me just drag my 30 foot ladder through the fucking desert, climb the wall and then pull the whole ladder up to me so I can use it to climb down the other side

Where the fuck do you buy an $18 ladder?

>buy 30 foot ladder near border (usa knows you bought it)
>drive to wall with ur buds (usa hears you coming)
>friends and you set up ladder (usa senses you setting up)
>climb the ladder (minutes spent getting everyone up)
>get to the top with rope, start climbing down (hope usa didn't make rope setup impossible)
>make it to usa soil (usa senses your steps)
>make a run for it (usa sees you on infrared and acoustic and motion sensors and catches your face on camera)
>make it to a sanctuary city (usa knows who you are)

>live peacefully without being in constant fear of deportation
>get hired by a company without having to prove residency
>work for a company without ever getting audited and found out
>never use social media
you're fucked lmao

if we are going for a cost efficiency ratio, how about a bullet instead of a wall?

Even if you wanted to make one from lumber, it's gonna be sketchy, heavy and still cost over $100.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pm8fHRVWfw

What are we, the goddamn soviet union?

>Where the fuck do you buy an $18 ladder?

Typical libtard "9 limes". SO fucking out of touch with reality.

>$700 doctor bill for broken legs and back from jumping off a 45 foot ladder

Soyboys have no conception of how much DIY materials cost because they are unable to do anything other than critical gender and race theory.

Let me just place my scrotum on this razor wire while I lift the ladder and put it down the other side. Whoops sliced my nut sack open, luckily Im in California so I can just shoot a woman go to jail get healthcare then be cleared of shooting that woman by a jury of my literal peers.

>be mexican
>cross border to america
>get shot

No means no. They are the instrument of their own demise.

That's what the soviet union said.

The Soviets built a wall to keep people in you goddamn troglodyte.

>illegal immigrants are going to carry a 30 foot ladder across the fucking dessert along with whatever other essentials they can carry with them and then they'll just jump off on the other side completely unharmed

That ladder probably cost 400 not 18 lol some one has never worked construction

>which one was conceived by, like, a really smart guy?

Not the ladder, since that picture shows the mexican jumping to his death

> imagine being stupid enough to think a 30-foot ladder costs $18.
> 99% effective wall is useless says the left
And what to do about that 30-foot drop? will amusing to watch preggo mexos rapelling down. kek.

Only in cartoons people do not break their legs , the iq of the left

That's why you have two walls, and patrols traveling in between.

Well, a rope would work obviously.

I hope this happens, it's going to be very funny to see mexicans jumping down a 30 feet wall and breaking their legs.

$1800 rifle.

Trump uses Twitter...

this fag hasn't even jumped off a tail-gate much less a 30 foot wall

you mean $0 because its on the taxpayers

Wall must be higher

This is another strawman argument the left uses on border security. The assumption is the wall will be unmanned and not equipped with cameras and motion sensors or any other technology to at a minimum greatly slow border crossers down.

You are right, there should be landmines before and after the wall so they can't even reach it with a useless ladder. An unpopular opinion, I know, but it must be done for the sake of peace and order.

>All this
>and all you have to do is climb a ladder

SAGE

Unsurprising for people whose entire world view is shaped by Rick& Morty and Harry potter

Illigal immigrants should be redefined as foreign invaders. What is the difference between foreign invaders and illegal immigrants? They both want our land and to steal our shit.

Walls are indeed inferior to landmines.

>Illegals will be criminals no matter what you do to try and stop them
Looks like we are going to be left with no other option than to shoot them as they pop their beaner heads over the Wall.

This illustrates the simplistic nature of the liberal mind.
Well done. The left can indeed meme--to make themselves look even more retarded.

Tell me, why don't ladders work for the palestinians on the West Bank Wall of Israel? It dropped illegal immigration by 99%, with a tiny fraction remaining through underground tunnels which are now also being walled by Israel. If they can do it, why can't we?

Line of sight and guns. For an observer on the ground with eye level at h = 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), the horizon is at a distance of 2.9 miles (4.7 km). For an observer standing on a hill or tower 100 feet (30 m) in height, the horizon is at a distance of 12.2 miles (19.6 km). What fucking idiots. I hate the simplification of complex issues.

A kid on the other side of the wall with a slingshot
$20

Most southern illegals get to America by automobile like everyone else.
Driving across the border into America is few hour thing. The traffic comes to a stop and everybody is waiting in the hot sun. Most of the people driving through look like brown Mexicans most of the people working at border patrol look like brown Mexicans. There are just way too many people to stop and thoroughly check every person. That's how they get through.

What is electric fences, razor wire, steel spikes and sensors? Plus the border patrol we already have. Static defenses never work alone. Would still massively cut down on illegal immigration, look at Israel. All they have is a big cement wall with razor wire on top.

Why sneak in when there's a door you can legally immigrate through? you saying Mexicans have a hard time not breaking the law? twat

Then obviously we should close off those entry points, or hire more personnel to man them.

Funniest part about this is that it’s aimed at the functionally retarded. You have to have an IQ lower than your shoe size to read that and think it won’t be accounted for in final wall designs

That doesn't seem practical to shut down all border roads.
I've crossed the border into El Paso about 50 times and I've never seen a white male checking the people who are driving in. It's mostly brown skin men and women and a very few white women.

>not showing razor wired double fence
>not showing a no man’s land with lights, sensors, and cameras
>not showing BP agents patrolling up and down the stretch of wall
>not showing hundred of miles of desert behind wall

>That doesn't seem practical to shut down all border roads.
Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

thread closed

>Looks like we are going to be left with no other option than to shoot them as they pop their beaner heads over the Wall.

Trap Spay Neuter and Release Program?

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hR590J5t4

AAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHA

what the fuck does that prove? its big? we already know how long it needs to be. Its a matter of money (not even a lot and the money it saves from the cost of illegals makes it a wise investment) and time. We built entire railroads across this county by hand, this shouldn't take that long.

Idk, I'd have to think about it.
Just at first glance there are millions that are crossing back and forth everyday. To shut that down abruptly is bound to come with unforseen consequences. That should be a decision made very carefully.

>We built entire railroads across this county by hand
Is that why you imported niggers from Africa en-masse to do all the work? Beaners will not pay for that wall and you are too fat to do ANY physical work. Where will be no wall.

By this logic why even bother closing your front door to your house if a $10 hammer is all someone needs to get in.

Right...because NOBODY has EVER figured out how to get down the other side of a wall once they have climbed it.
Congratulations. This could very well be one of the top three most retarded things I have ever read on Sup Forums.
Keep your fingers crossed. I think you may qualify for the Bronze medal.

Excellent. Now border patrol has an app they can use to track illegals.

30 cent bullet

Why not build a wall and a pit. Put the pit before the wall.

Fill the pit with snakes or niggers or something spics hate

At least the fucking Russians had some goddamn balls when they were communist. The shit we have in the US is fucking shameful.

Sup Forums's face when the cartels have airplanes

The US has hundreds of thousands of soldiers stationed in Texas. Put them up on the wall and in the desert behind the wall. Boom, ladder is met by a squad of infantry.

Liberals viewing themselves as pseudo-technocrats is one of many reasons they get the bullet.

Mexicans dont have THAT much money

Its not just a brick wall moron. Is the left really stupid enough to think this would work? You're shitting me

>Is the left really stupid enough to think this would work?
The answer is always yes.

What will be really funny is when the Coyote's kick out illegals from planes with empty backpacks.

Welcome to America!

I wouldn't mind. They are intent on invading america and breaking our laws. We should actually declare war on mehico

Scaling the wall is an incredibly visible operation. Remote surveillance would pick it up and there'd be more than enough time to intercept with a vehicle.

Yes they are.

No ID no crossing, how dumber can it get? I know some cities have border trade but they could handle that locally.

1.80 dollar bullet

>Israel doesn't have this problem
That is actually a very good argument. If terrorists cannot get past the wall, poor Mexican farmers will not be able to do so either.

This.

A fall from 4 feet’s is a guarantee to break bones and or kill you.

Yeah, those walls in your country sure are working.. Y'know, the ones keeping the water out..