Mirio is my hero!

Mirio is my hero!

Stop deleting threads please

Deku will come to save his ass. This battle is far from over.

I just want to know why he doesn't just grab Eri and fucking book it

Ochakofag should really kill himself.

>- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
IGNORE GRAPEFAG AND FILTER OCHAKOFAG
THAT IS ALL

Izuku shouldn't know anything about Sir or his quirk - yet his internal monologue here makes it clear he knows Sir can see the future.

Well I think that's the goal, but I don't think he can make Eri impermiable.

I feel bad for Mirio - dude just wants to save a little girl but there's like a million keikakus going on. Overhaul's keikaku, Shiggy's keikaku, Sir Nighteye's keikaku...

Sir is a pro hero and Deku is a huge nerd. The info about his quirk should be out somewhere on the internet.

Are janitors really deleting threads on the day the chapter came out?
What the fuck

Only the conditions are a state secret, most else is either public or just obvious if you take a look at what he's done as a hero and how

>internet
Hmm. Yeah, you're not wrong. Actually, come to think of it, during the meeting with Sir, didn't Centipede guy tell Bubble Girl to skip over the part where the internet was mentioned?

Sorry, meant to reply to

with

blame grapefag and the shitstorm he always brings
No more about this, discuss the chapter.

>t. I haven't seen the raw but muh esl fantranslation group is right because I said so

> but just because it sounds better, VIZ translates it as "layers" which ends up making it sound as if the clothes just are there
But you're clearly ESL with no understanding of english. Meaning you're that FA guy shilling your shit translations again

>grab Eri
>glitch hop backwards several times
>follow the sounds of combat to find your way back to Nighteye and pals

The problem here is Chronostasis, and whatever kind of time fuckery he's capable of

The question is why hasn't he yet?

No one cares

I think it's some guy falseflagging to get these threads deleted.

is there a track preview for the second ost

Why did Magne have to die just to hype Overhaul? I hate the drunkard's quirk and the last two shitty bullets.

>Deku is a huge nerd
It really bothers me that despite his supposed nerdness, Deku has never asked All-Might about any of the previous users of OFA, not even All-Might's teacher. He probably doesn't even know it was a woman.

>user, you're gross, just let me be with my Father

I want to fuck mirio!

>grapefag shit up the thread so much that we can't even have a thread the day a new chapter came out
Who's to blame here?

>faggot who didn't save me the first time shows up again and wants to save me now
I would be pissed off, too. Fuck Mirio.

Deku needs to headpat that horned loli. How would she react when she sees him again?

You for acknowledging. Now stop.

>mirio could be the OfA user
>instead we get this faggot

Nah, Mirio doesn't know what being a hero really means, neither does Sir. Stain would purge them both.

Nah he invests way too much time for something like that. Clearly just an autistic attention whore.

The only one allowed to kill Overhaul is Shiggy
But i'd rather Twice does it

No one has explained yet why they were so sure someone who already has a Quirk wouldn't get fucked up by OfA.
Both Deku and All Might were born quirkless and literally every other character in the series who isn't AfO got fucked up when he got a second quirk.

I want Mirio to carry me in his strong arms and pet my loli head

>Mirio can't telefrag people

A shame

>- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters

>dreams of Deku
>probably hoped Deku would save her
>gets Vault Boy instead

>Mirio doesn't know what being a hero really means

Right now he's trying hard to save Eri out of guilt. But in the end he's still saving her so he's still being a hero.

Hopefully he doesn't feel the need to fight Overhaul to prove a point.

>phantom menace could have been OfA
>instead we have Deku
Mirio is fucking OP without OfA, just picture what he could have achieve in this sole fight with a full cowl.
If Deku isn't that ripped in 3rd year i will pissed.

>People thought Mirio would get killed instantly
Apologize

The whole bit about Mirio is that while he seems more heroic and more experienced, he's actually showing us the duality (well, more like that dividing factors of heroes in the real world).

Midoriya was ready to go v. Overhaul the first time, but Mirio was like nah let's leave the girl even though both could've made a sprint for it with her in a populated street.

Mirio is a pussy.

>and literally every other character in the series who isn't AfO got fucked up when he got a second quirk.
>Who are Nana and the first OfA user??

He probably can but he isn't a psycho
The first user of OfA had a quirk and probably multiple users after him had quirks too

Overhaul will recognize his daughters sexual awakening and acknowledge Deku as a threat who must be put down.

Don't read so fast.

Reminder that this entire chapter happened while Deku and co. were dealing with Mimic. Mirio's gonna job just in time for the real symbol of peace to come save his sorry ass.

All Might says if Todoroki had gotten OfA he would have both his fire/ice powers AND OfA so I assume OfA works separately. He also mentioned that Nana had a quirk.

>Telefrag

what?

Will Mirio ever reach his goal of saving 1,000,000 people? Has even All-Might done that much?

>No one has explained yet why they were so sure someone who already has a Quirk wouldn't get fucked up by OfA.

Why would they? It was expected that the OfA user has a quirk too. All Might and Deku were out of the norm.

How do you think he would react to getting a surprise kiss from a cute girl or a cute boy

>Killing move
>Doesn't actually kill them

Quake term
Basically when you teleport inside someone else they explode

I still like Deku as a character more than Mirio though

I know about Nana and the first OfA user, what I'm saying is that it has been shows that getting a second Quirk has a high chance of completely fucking you up, unless only AfO does that because his user is a dick.
Why were they so sure that Mirio would 100% succeed on getting OfA?

He's a teen able to knock-out adults with one blow.

Dude's OP enough as it is.

Overhaul will realize that Eri likes Deku and offer him a job as her new guardian. It comes with a good pay, insurance and giving Eri 3 headpats a day.

>Fire
>Ice
>Strength

pls nerf

>But in the end he's still saving her so he's still being a hero.
Yeah that's why Stain is ultimately wrong.

How many underlings does Overhaul have left? How many will he pull out of his ass?

What the fuck is this headcannon bullshit
Go read the series a couple dozen more times, jesus christ.

because its different for OfA. Hence why Nana and previous ones could do it. I don't know you think otherwise.

He'd basically be Superman without the flying or X-Ray vision.

Neji def should have waited for Baruto

Just Chronostasis and Eri's caretaker that is suspiciously absent. We also don't know what happened to Bane, but odds are he's either already been defeated or too busy and too far away to come to Overhaul's aid.

>50% of the quirk is literally YOU CAN PASS IT ON TO OTHERS WITH ZERO PROBLEMS
>b-but why don't they become nomus

OH SHIT WHAT THE FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

He has eight precepts. I think we've seen six.

I kinda want an alt universe where All Might cucks Endeavor by doing this. And then Todo has to deal with two dads

And the other shit ton of power he have, like time travel or super friction.

Top heros of other countries when?

Just a misstranslation. The raw is probably Hissatsu (必殺) "to annihilate at one blow"

>Not having Endeavor be a female trying to rape All Might

Expulsion

We have seen all. Only Rappa is still standing with both arms broken and what happened to Bane is unknown.

Probably related to the quirk, OfA gifts the quirk while AfO forcefully gives or steals it

We have yet to see a single foreign hero. All we've had are some American cheerleaders and some smugglers "from a neighboring country" that Tsuyu faced in her internship.

Wait

the three squidboy took out were precepts?

i thought they were just regular mooks

>Bane
>3 guys Amajiku fough
>Rappa and barrier man
>Truth man and the drunk

That's all folks. We're about to hit the climax of this arc all the guys who were supposed to stall are out.

I don't even care, this shit is fresh! I had no idea I was reading a Stain origin story!

It really upsets me that he was just a random jobber and not a brainwashed Magne.

I really don't get the value of the Quirk erasing drug. Normal ass bullets or darts filled with lethal poison would be far more effective and dangerous 99% of the time when facing heroes.

It goes full retard like two chapters later.

shigaraki is going to disintegrate eri

The name of the yakuza group is Eight Precepts. The name of the people we've seen fight the heroes are the Eight Expendables.
He could still pull another group of six people if chrono and mimic are from the group that gave them the Eight Precepts namesake.

Girls fight scene soon, r-right?

>normal bullets or poison against giants, walking fires and mutants
Good luck.

Do we know Lumillions color scheme yet?

Also, are we sure Eri is even overhauls daughter? She seems like shes kidnapped or something

He won't even make an appearance this arc.

Girls are on first aid and coffee duty.

... in a GOOD way?

I love everything about this chapter. But this page right here gets a special mention. We know that Mirio has to phase his body part by part so imagine the sheer amount of focus that went into kicking through your hostage and unphasing your foot as you leave their body to hit the person standing directly next to them.

I don't care if he's stumbled on his path, dude is a hero through and through. And this is badass. Really hammers home just how qualified this guy was to be the successor.

There are heroes who can cure that shit or are just immune to it.
Also the Quirk erasing drug is important because of its psychological effect. Any hero is probably willing to take a bullet and die an heroic death, but what about taking a bullet that turns them into a regular dude who can't do heroic shit anymore?
Quirks are something the heroes had pretty much their entire life and what makes them special. The fear of losing that specialness and turning into a regular joe would cause most heroes to be unwilling to face someone who has the Quirk erasing drug.
That's what Chisaki wants to do: scare the shit out of everyone with the drug just like AfO did with his quirk-stealing.

That's no worse than Deku spending months and months training under All-Might in his spare time to get to the point that he could receive One for All and take then entrance exam.

After which All-Might suddenly becomes seeming unable to teach Deku outside of school hours, even though he clearly has far to go to learn to use One for All.

He already did.

He gonna die or lose his powers, right?

The precepts are just regular mooks.

All Mights a teacher now and doesn't want to show preferential treatment. He said so himself.

I really hope it's lavender.

The plague doctor guy would have probably said she's not his real daughter if she wasn't. He loves talking

No.