Diversity

liveleak.com/view?i=3c9_1519201262

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pHp539T1OY
youtube.com/watch?v=sF5Sw3InXvs
liveleak.com/view?i=3c9_1519201262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is how school shootings happen

Fucking niggers all jump in once the white fag starts winning, then the niglet takes shots at him after the fight gets broken up.

>So this is the power of the African American “””man”””

fight, fight, a nigger and a white
if the nigger don't win, we all jump in

kek the nigger got beaten by some numale soyboy that hit like an actual girl

That's why I don't care about school shootings. Let the kids sort it out.

>get your ass beat so all your 4 of your buddies have to come in and save you

I don't know how you walk away from that fight feeling good about yourself. As far as I'm concerned, the nigger still lost.

and needed help of 3 other soy-niggers, lol.
niggers are so pathetic, no wonder they cross the road in UK whenever they see eastern europeans walking ahead.

Hahaha that white pussy just took the beating infront of his girl. She knew from that point on that the black man is more alpha than her pussy boyfriend, and subconsciously as a female she'll want the superior black man that just beat her cuck boyfriends ass.

Inb4 >white man stronger

And this is why the world needs to end, user. Apocalypse now

Nah, it's against hood code to punch a nigga on the floor.
They probably wouldn't have jumped in if he wasn't on the floor.

White man helld his own. Good for him, typical nogs though

this

Its always the same niggers are fucking cowards thats jump 1 person in group.

so this is how they treat white people in america?

skinny niglet was getting mauled in 1 by 1 fight until darkie friends jumped in.

Yeah, true alpha my ass.

but feral niggers like you dont understand concept of honorary 1vs1 fight.

You fell for a bait

The whole point of niggers operating in groups is so none of them ever have to actually handle anything like a man. Hence the gangfighting, gangraping, etc. etc.

Hahahahaha you're completely right leftwing cuck, niggers are subhuman animals that should be put down

nu male is spinning and dancing and somehow got the upperhand then the other nogs had to jump in lol

Blacks win most fights against whites, 1v1.

I watch a lot of random street fight vids and at least 80% of the time the black man wins.

You don't have to use the N word btw, stop.

Apes at their base level which is hidden and clothed in western culture and prosperity aka parasites against white people. Isn't great living with shit skins?

And this is how "black fighting superiority" works.

5 niggers can barely win a fight vs 1 white nu-male.

And the worst part, is they sucker punching.

How many times do you think they've seen Black Panther?

Wakanda waking up whitebois.

Every fucking time they gang you when they cant beat you, its no wonder people say to shoot them if they try to fight you.

this is the most nigger type find I've ever seen
>start shit with a scrawny loser
>somehow you start losing
>your chimp army jumps in
>someone breaks it up
>throw another sucker punch after you get off the ground before you walk away

fuck, meant nigger type fight*

Niggers are communistic by nature. That is why Ethno States are the future and yes many nigger and libshit anti white pets of kikes will have to perish with their kike commie masters. It is the only way to move forward in a honest society. Free from kike oppression and shit skin invasions.

Just because you yearn for a hard black cock up your ass doesn't mean you have to go around projecting your fantasies, justin.

this liberal soy boys just got red pilled

Bet you think you're real tough using the N word on Sup Forums.

You'd never say the N word to a black mans face.

you forgot

>the white cucks stands and watch like usual 'oh we better not get in this or we'd be called racist'

This goes as a reminder to every Sup Forumsack

If you see a nigger fighting a white man, help the white man and beat the living shit out of the nigger

Kek that lil pirouette

>get in fight with nigger
>get on top of him
>bash skull into ground until finished

Notice how the blacks always jump in to save one another, but whites never do it for their own...

this

fuck this honour, 1v1 shit, enough

It's actually fascinating how much of a pack mentality the American negroe has developed. It'll just make them easier to group up and mow down when the race war happens.

that is simply not true

tell me pol
why do we let them breed
youtube.com/watch?v=-pHp539T1OY

this pretty much sums up the state of murika

Fuck off nigger.

What? White boy got his ass kicked. That's the bottom line.

There's no such thing as a "fair fight". You didn't see the conquistadors dropping their swords, guns and horses into the water before kicking the Aztecs' shit in.

Fucking cheap shooting niggers

>If you see a nigger fighting a white man, help the white man and beat the living shit out of the nigger

Real me use their words, not their fists.

It's their usual tactic! Asians do the exact same thing! Niggers gonna nog!

But he fought as an individual! Why didn't he win against the collectivists, fellow lobsters?

fuck off nigger

Who can blame the whites. They wouldn't want to be headline news as racist thugs in a post Brexit or Post Trump world

>Implying chimps have any sort of honorary code when it comes to a fight

Could there be a direct link to why racists use that word and their experiences beforehand?

Back in the day a fight between two white kids would end when one hits the ground, then they shake up and probably make friends later, there used to be an honor code about this shit when the US was more homogenous

Then apes got involved and it all went to shit

>war is the same as fighting
Jesus fuck niggers are stupid

>Then apes got involved and it all went to shit
It always, always does.
Niggers do not, and can not, hold white values. It's always adorable watching some tolerant leftist white dude get red pilled hard when his tolerance of niggers results in a brutal fucking beatdown.

Kids fighting in high school does not represent the state of america, and you're a retard, troll, or have another agenda if you claim to believe it

>t. germanistan

>nog starts getting his ass handed to him
>even more show up

every time

You will never forget the taste of Serbian cum in your mouth.

niggers act like niggers, wherever they are.

They don't even care about their fellow nigger, it's just that they want to prevent the white man from winning at all costs.

>people standing by while someone is attacked
>niggers ganging up on whites
yeah, that's pretty much america at this point

thought at first this was america, than the niggers spoke somali arabic, where was this filmed Sup Forums?

fuck you nigger

if a nigger wins a one on one it is because he used a sucker punch

using nigger is a requirement

Maryland. We have a nigger crisis.

this ones's better

youtube.com/watch?v=sF5Sw3InXvs

These are literally the next adults.

You mean 80% of the time when the entire nigger ape pack jumps on a soyboy or the ones where they sucker punch old men and women????

noted

Actually they take these kinds of attitudes to colleges and the streets to jobs and other schools. Niggers and shit skins are here to appropriate white peoples culture and prosperity at white peoples expense. Leaky stadiums and low quality construction at high cost. Yet they hire a bunch of fucking people who can barely speak English. Fucking sad! I would trade every fucking one of them for a White South African!

>white faggot starts BTFO'ing the nigger
>AYO THAT CANT HAPPEN NIGGA!
>niggers all dogpile

Sub-human.

shitskin america

kek, you have somalis in america?
may allah help you.

THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO TAKE OUR GUNS.

>liveleak.com/view?i=3c9_1519201262
this is why we should literally be allowed to kill them for anything. there was a time when not a tree in existence would have been tall enough to hang those pavement apes.

hey md bro. what county?

how can one little leaf be THIS pathetic.

We just need to train whites to not sit back and let a 1v1 turn into a 4 v 1. If you see a heard of niggers jump on an otherwise fair fight the second it's not in their fellow chimp's favor, jump in and give them a fucking beating.

already on it

You're flat out wrong. Maybe you are watching some cherry-picked bullshit. Also, fuck off, nigger.

>the knock out game is a fight
yea ok

>honorary 1vs1 fight
Honor always loses you fucking idiot

from this shit

because other collectivists brainwashed him into thinking there was rules on defense

wow, this is new? it's a shame whiteboy's friends didn't come help him, they just stood by and watched him get savaged

No, real men recognize the need to use both, and distinguish between the two with temperance.

> Going for the ground pound

He learned never to relax around blacks. Never hit the ground when ebonics are nearby

I'm from Columbus OH, but it's not any different here. I live in close proximity to the Somalis. There's almost always sirens responding to an accident that one of their woman drivers has caused, along with them just aimlessly walking around the main road during the summer.

What happens in the coming weeks after something like this?

Back when i was in school we had a few major fight.

At one point a guy kicked a guy laying down on the floor and it got really controversial.
After a few days the friend of the the guy that got kicked pushed the kicker down some stairs and he ended up with a broken neck/shoulder or whatever.

saved

This is why i'm so happy i'm not a nigger coon or cuck white boy.

Nice try Losertardian...

...but FAIL!

> LEAF

how the fuck do they get into america? if i am a normal guy, if i would ever want to live in america i should sacrifice my testicles, but muslim niggers who lives by the sword get free passage to america? this is pretty damn ironic

oh this took place in MD? i know a guy from colombus and he said its a nigger hellhole just like md as well