When are they going to have sex?

When are they going to have sex?
Also, do Kumiko's two useless friends ever do anything? Why are they there?

Asuka's boyfriend here. They haven't had sex but Asuka did make me show Kumiko and Reina what sex is like.

Kumiko is my cute wife.

they will never have sex because Yuri is a degeneracy that must not be published in the media.

Never because you are just getting baited and they actually have male crushes in the novels. Why are grown men so thirsty for shitty yuri romance?

We can only wish, user. When Asuka invited Kumiko over, I thought something is going to happen. But, Kumiko being the autist she is, asked Asuka, who was alone, to play goddamn Euphonium. Kumiko should pick up signals from next time. Asuka specifically mentioned that she'd be alone and Kumiko couldn't take the hint. Sigh!

I'm still angered by the first four episodes of S2.

LOL this makes my day. Thank you user.

Kill yourself

Who is asuka's male crush in the novels?

Never, yuri doesn't exist in Hibike.

You're welcome, user.

After I fuck Reina a fifteenth time.

>all these hetfags in denial

I know kyoani will never go full on /u/ but they're great together.
Also senpai-kouhai /u/ is really hot.

Has there ever been a bigger example in fiction of forced het than Hibike Euphonium?

Do you really think Asuka could live without the cock?

I don't know user, can you?

Not without mine, certainly.

What are you talking about? That fist bump between Kumiko and Shoe1 was incredibly romantic.

Not really... This is the bigger example, totally out the blue...
But Sherlock Holmes BBC is good example too...

Hibike was both forced yuri and forced het. None of the romance elements (other than arguably what they do with Reina's crush on Taki in S2) add anything to the story.

KyoAni needs to drop the LN melodramas and get back to making high quality moe SoL comedies. Maidragon was an excellent start.

They should just have Hazuki hook up with Shuuichi. Nobody likes Shuuichi and it would give Hazuki some shit to actually do in the show, while removing Shuuichi so people can ship Reina and Kumiko all they want without KyoAnus having to confirm lesbianism.
>muh novel accuracy doesn't matter since they already changed a lot.

ROLF my sides, right user, how to forget that sparkling scene. While watching it I was lost for words. The most incredibly romantic scene EVER.

Hazuki is garbage though.

She could be less garbage if she actually had something to do.

Well, Kyoani sometimes pull the romance in a forced manner. Tamako Love Story is a good example. The running rainbow scene felt forced.

In hibike there are some yuri scenes felt forced but the romance in general was natural.

Het romance was non-existent not forced.

Asuka and Kumiko is the patrician choice. Kumiko x Reina is for plebs.

You mean Kumiko and Asuka as in threesomes? Then yes.

I really hope Asukunt gets hit by a bus.

Except for these gals though.

>When are they going to have sex?

After graduation.

>Also, do Kumiko's two useless friends ever do anything?

Boys

>Why are they there?

To make sure Kumiko survives sex.

>Who is asuka's male crush in the novels?

Her dad.

Batman

Yes, easily.

Never

Never

She's already taken

Just how cute is Kumiko really?

She's kind of a bitch, but that's part of the appeal.

Maximum cute

I ship Shoe and Mamiko.

Can we gas all the mentally ill faggots from t/u/mblr already? Hibike threads are basically Madoka lite at this point.