TRUMP USES CUE-CARD TO REMIND HIMSELF TO SAY 'I HEAR YOU'

DEFEND THIS
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/22/i-hear-you-trump-uses-cue-cards-to-remind-him-to-listen-to-shooting-survivors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/d2GHn0XVAr8
youtube.com/watch?v=fIQw9M46Cds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
It's a point he wanted to emphasize. Obama couldn't but two sentences together without a teleprompter.

1) tell op he's a retard
2) explain to op benefits of KYS
3) op is a faggot
4) OP KYS

That's hope hicks' handwriting

I wonder who he hears?

>I'm dumb, I need muh dumbocards to communicate

They're just labels for different phases of the meeting he plans to go through.

Top kek

lelz
CNN represents the truth. In this case real people should have had the chance to ask their own real questions. Not predetermined ones to control the flow of conversation
Trump represents himself. He (allegedly) wrote them for himself. Doesn't matter if it's shopped or not.
You, my good user, are an idiot.
pic semi related: OP

I don't see why cue cards are bad.
He acknowledged he may not remember every point he wants to make, and he actively corrects the problem by putting extra effort into his speaking.

Why is this bad?

>Trump represents himself.
That'w why he will be raped by niggers in jail. His kike in law too. And his retarded offsprings

forgot pic.
sage

When I did public speaking, I would always write notes about how best to respond to questions and to make continuous eye contact. I have no problem with writing in reminders to be well-rounded in your responses, especially if we're talking about the president.

This. Presidents have aides.

Go outside. Get some fresh air. A girlfriend. a boyfriend. A hooker.
Go play Monster Hunter with some friends.
Go do something besides this.

Yeah, much bettet when the fucking puppets read from a teleprompter.

The media aren't even farting dust anymore, just dried up bones. Its less than nothing

>Democrats speeches are written by someone else and then fed to them from start to finish
>Trump has a small card with a few points he wants to keep focused on

DIS CANNOT STANd!

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
>no teleprompter

What a monster. Can he be impeached for this?

it also shows that he knows he's out of his element somewhat and he's trying to compensate. I don't think coddling """traumatized""" kids is something he's particularly good at or has a lot of experience with. at least he's trying to do better and if he needs a note to remind himself who cares.

But did he just say "I hear you", or did he say more? Because "I hear you" could be his own que to say a bunch more, or even to give a response to what he's heard so far. This is basically an attack on Trump because he's a white male. Anybody else would not be attacked like this.

Pointing it to the cameras is a message op. Stop being a useless mong and think for yourself.

Croatia is either a cesspit of libshit niggers or a couple of you have been working really hard since the election to make it seem that way.

Kek

I love this because you can tell how legitimately terrified Gen. Kelly must have been of Trump going off script and telling the kids just how dumb they really are

>carries around a list of dinner table talking points for banging bitches afterwards
That's my nigga!

Maybe he was tired and didnt give a shit to listen to any of them and needed a reminder

Fuck. You can't come prepared to have the key things you want to say? Trump got elected by being real, and not scripted like the stuffed shirts in the presidential debates. Hillary was fake, staged and scripted and everyone saw through it.

>make speeches of varying lengths without notes
>with eyes of the world on him he casually holds notes with big bold writing for camera to read

People still haven't caught on after all this time

kill yourself, boomer trash

yeah a message of "look what the big bad mean people made me say"

this jackass couldn't lead a gangbang at dana loesch's house

continuous eye contact with cue cards?

Plenty of speakers use these. It's funny this is what the media has devolved their focus into.

BOMMELT DROMF!

An obvious shop

It is even funnier when you pull back the curtain at what they do and they recoil at the very idea what they do is produced.

nothing to defend those are key points he is going after.
you should defend your implication you want americans unheard.
Except american law dictates you die.

um, sweetie, no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

its standard, there are aids who write these up even if you dont use them
they outline the broad arch of a meeting
so if the President randomly has a panic attack or blanks, he can just see where he's at

metaphor 4 34857-D chess

Our last president couldn't read numbers past 4 digits friend. This isn't a big deal.

Have a look at our "man of the people"
youtu.be/d2GHn0XVAr8

Absolute baboonery

Defend what? He wrote some notes to make sure he remembered what to ask these kikelets?

Major media outlets are reporting shit like this.

This is going nowhere but straight to global war.

how's that brexit coming, nigel?

He's ordering his talking points. He's framing his speech around each numbered topic; this is basic shit. Of course, I wouldn't expect a Brockpuppet to have taken a basic, college level public speaking course.

And yet he's your president, Ollie. :^)

It's more embarrassing that the cuffs of his shirt say 45. Holy shit what a fucking loser lol

that doesn't mean he isn't a mouthbreathing, downy-soft geriatric with a hilarious combover.

pic related

i bet he had sunday's underwear on yesterday too

Oh you know, PM takes worst deal imaginable, parliament vetos worst deal imaginable, government and PM bury heads in sand and hopes it will all go away, PM tries to extend transition period
Same old same old
Traitorous government betrays it's countrymen

The Guardian? Nuff said.

so, we can agree on glass houses then, right?

props for being honest though guv, good on ya

OP IS A FAGGIT

I thought you told us he can’t read. Tick tock, faggot.

>fox news can't meme, the post

These are points to get across not "cue cards." It's actually pretty humanizing that he deemed it important enough to emphasis that he is listening to them.

If you remember, Trump would always have these for his rallies before he switched to speeches on teleprompters late into his campaign.

This is your job and you aren’t even remotely good at it. Go be a broken Marxist faggot somewhere else.

The cries of the dying White Civilization

Yea and all those smug idiot liberal kids got their questions written for them too your point????

well, i'm actually retired on full pension after 35 years with bnsf, but don't let me derail your fantasyland

I wasn't talking shit you berk, I was saying there's nothing to defend, leaders write speeches all the time

>nuh-uh! i am a broken marxist boomer faggot!
okay.

confirmed dementia
impeach that kike enabler

>couldn't but
>but
Someone need to get his shill shekels back.

You

that's not him being Bush jr
it's a message to someone
I wonder who

>berk
is that royal for we killed our princess who was preggers by a sandnigger?

Sage. Oh no Trump used a fucking notecard kys

believe what you want, nancy

have fun with no retirement, no ss, no healthcare, fucked up environment and political sphere i've left you.

>waves goodbye in true american

I'd have to remind myself to pretend to care when the repetitious hasidic kvetching starts too.

>american banter

i noticed you didn't deny it.

who is harry's dad again?

you're a nation of cucks

>if if if if if if if if if

wow you really can't into banter

Fuck you cunt

Maybe he should rub onion salt into his eyes so he can fake cry like King Nigger

You're a very odd lad. Must be on the spectrum.

>'you're a nation of cucks'
>has military spec weaponry
>allows government to kill JFK, import shitskins and reduce border security until whites are a minority and spy on them through every appliance in their house
kek

This. OP is worried about POTUS having queue cards when fucking CNN scripted the entire fucking meeting.

yeah okay, name me one funny german. i'll wait

i see you still didn't deny anything i said, nigel

Check. Because OP IS A FAGGOT. OP can’t remember biology words without cue cards but POTUS can’t. As always:

Organization is a strength. Fuck this retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIQw9M46Cds

Oh the projection. Do you guys live in a bubble, or are you seriously that ignorant of Trump's own hypocrisy and double standards?

Kek

>>allows government to kill JFK, import shitskins and reduce border security until whites are a minority and spy on them through every appliance in their house
remind me how many times the British people have overthrown their government
oh wait your entire history is just elites going to war with each other over a "crown" because you couldn't understand democracy

You fuck, he’s a father of wonderful kids. Why tf would he even?

thats Chevy Chase, not Dan Akroyd

wtf i hate preparedness now

Wtf?

I HEAR you!
>BUT UR NOT LISTENING!!!!1

in another thread, an user tried to convince me it was that jew harold ramis

Proof’s on you to prove it faggot commie

>Proof’s on you to prove it faggot commie
translated from russian

who is he shilling for? the russians? go join a cartel or whatever you mexiniggers do for hobby