Instead of gun control

Why not put a chad Marine in every classroom? Virgin shooter vs chad Marine

Also a good way for extra schooling for the marines

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lisapeachy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They fear the militarization of the youth. A strong mark of a thriving nation.

Also a good way for extra schooling for the marines

Kek

Bad idea, especially for art class.

Name of this princess?

Her boyfriend is a chink.

Sauce on girl? Fappin atm

STPeach

instagram.com/lisapeachy/

Charles Whitman? Nice shitpost there. Well done.

Why doesn't the national guard guard our schools?

wtf do they even guard?

really makes you think

+1 for the image

They won't do anything they're Marines

Trump is pushing for gun control because he's about to lose the house and Senate and needs a win

If only they'd do this. I went to a small school and my history teacher was an ex Marine. Definitely the best classes I've taken in my high school life.

because it costs money and I dont give a shit about public school faggots

Yeah but he lets her get gangbanged while he watches

Kek

>extra schooling for the marine
Kek

You Pakistani? Need a translation on a song some guy sent me. I think he's trying to insult me

Check out the vid

You havin a giggle, Ahmed?

got a link my fellow believer?

>Muslim flag
>ask if he can translate something for me as I'm not Muslim
>calls me Ahmed anyway and pretends he's joking

11/10 on the retard scale

Or a leaf blower?

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQGco_OW1M

Not handy m8

Too much ironic retardation

Haha

>let’s spend even more money on schools
I hate you liberals so much

I was in high school around the time of columbine. Before the shooting thing became popular with the news we had safety already in place. First off all doors were locked but like 2 that had people watching them. You couldnt get in or out without signing in with whoever was monitoring the door.

Second had high school deans and about half were retired police/military. Just a normal high school public upper middle class white. 1-3 of those deans had a side arm. Just incase who knows what happend. And this school didnt have issues.

Why cant ever school in America have similar.

Want to clarify those locked doors were mostly to stop us from just taking off on lunch. And the people you signed in with with just some office lady. Still you didnt get anywhere without someone spotting you. They had kids to keep track of how else do you do it.

>I'm pretty but my kids won't be

t. Racemixer

will the marine be trained in gorilla warfare?

>let's her
Whatever he needs to tell himself.

Because it wouldn't serve to disarm the populace.

I assume they would be sitting in the back of the classroom with their gun to have a good oversight of the room. If I think of how I would percieve this when I was in high school, it would have probably made me feel very uncomfortable. Especially if it's a marine. Not that I don't respect them, I respect them a lot, but I wouldn't feel quite comfortable having my back constantly turned to a trained killer, possibly with PTSD. It would have made for a very unpleasant learning environment, and I don't think the relatively minuscule amount of people who die in school shootings justifies that. Plus it probably breeds distrust of authority. Not to mention this person would probably get a lot of abuse from SJW types, and it's not a good idea to constantly abuse a former marine sitting in a high school with a gun every day. Would also cost a shit load of money of course. Having a gun in the principal's office sounds much more acceptable to me. It would have to be safely put away because some teenage boys will definately try to steal it eventually.

Thankfully we don't really have school shootings here. I remember one time many years ago a kid shot one of his teachers in the head. He used a modified starting gun that could only fire one bullet and was immediately tackled by other teachers. Teacher died though. I'm very glad we don't need to have this debate here. Though I would like to see some more gun ownership here, for the same arguments Americans use for their second amendment. But probably more similar to the Swiss model.

The Muhrine will be highly trained with banging fat women muhrines from the E club on country night.

Seriously? You need to google 'Posse Comitatus Act'. Laws are laws even if you don't know about or understand them.