What makes them so insufferably smug?

What makes them so insufferably smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
archive.is/GQXF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not rhyming with tape.

They have never been ass fucked.

Self entitlement and progressives. Progressives tell them women all through out history haven't been able to do anything and that they are special for "Speaking their mind" and the self entitlement makes them believe it. The fact of the matter is, if it's not debate then anything someone is up there telling you is wrong.

its just youth rly , you were a little shit at that age as well no doubt

>do you think if you had a gun, you could have prevented this?
>crisis-actor_015 has stopped working

They think they are the main character of the universe.

nothing

This. Their lives are a sitcom where they are the star.

Vagina.

Women... particularly young, reasonably attractive women, know that they are the most privileged class of being that has ever walked the face of the Earth. And they know they can get away with demanding even more... demanding everything... so long as thirsty beta cucks and white knights comtinue to go to bat in hopes of someday getting a piece of pussy.

No one has man-handled them yet nor have they ever had to pay bills before.

I was thinking about this earlier today and here's your answer:

The incredible restraint of better men and their love for the rule of law. I'm not saying it shoudl be like this but imagine if we lived in a world where leftist were hunted down by the right with ferocity, if the right TRULY acted like Nazis/KKK or whatever else they call you. Imagine if anyone pushing leftist views trembled with fear. Unfortunately that's the world we're headed for. Men are getting tired of being attacked on all fronts and sitting idly by while their country and heritage is forcefully taken away from them.

They know what they can get away with for being women.

They've never been hit back.

I thought it was really, really bizarre how the bald girl was so confident around so many people, with TV cameras and millions at home (all around the world, even) watching. The way she was just fine being an arrogant cunt to Dana Loesch felt very strange, actually like it was a movie I was watching.

The false, absolute confidence both in the righteousness of their cause and in their belief that the most simple solution will fix things "if only people would listen to them" that only comes from youth and inexperience.
The haven't failed enough yet.

Best answer.

Guy has the patience of a god. Took like 15 hits before he puts her in her place.

Stupid bitch. You pick a fight with someone twice your weight and thrice your strenght, that is what you get.

She literally told Dana they cared more about her kids than Dana does... Because she wont bow down to the crying cunts

It's a cultural mental problem with all Jews

Because they are on the side that's winning, the jew world order side. Trump ceding ground will only only embolden them. Just like the gay agenda, the gun grabbing agenda never sleeps. The agenda is ever moving forward and they won't stop until they are forcefully stopped.

Damn that was great

Assumed moral superiority

Because both you and her know she's right ;)

>Jebs! useful idiot on the right
>smug face
>Trump won
>my face

Once Islam has infected the west to a degree that limits the speech and movement of women , women who are old enough to remember how things used to be will cry about how white men did nothing to stop it from happening.

lack of consequences for their actions, white Americans are the most passive population on Earth, except when the Jews tell them to fight their wars for them.

beta male fathers

This.
They think they are morally superior.

narcissistic sociopaths with no concept of reality outside of their self impotence

lol +1

Pretty satisfying though probably fake

Maybe Islam, or maybe that dystopian future countless books and movies have promised where citizens have no rights and no privacy and no way to fight back. The "I share every detail about my life online anyway" generation doesn't see the harm in it.

I'm not sure but I guarentee their smugness will be the end of them. It was in 2016 and it will be again. People don't like to be talked down to by some snark 24 year old with only a Twitter account.

Fellow Australian here and gun owner, I don't remember us starting a civil war over the loss of our firearms freedoms.

Whites in general are the most agreeable and reasonable people on the planet , this is evidenced by white nations accepting refugees whereas Asian , black and other non-white nations will tell the rest of the world to get fucked.

It's time that whites get as tribal as everyone else.

> I don't remember us starting a civil war over the loss of our firearms freedoms.
American here, I do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

Women are sheep , you pay a low IQ female to have sex with low quality men and raise low IQ & violent children and she will do it until she is barren.

Women need to be lead, only the top 15% of women are decent human beings the rest are horrible humans who are only looking for attention and free shit.

Yeah? And we rebelled against the British because of fucking taxes.

The second it even looked like Australian gun control would make it through the senate people would be hanging people by the lampposts of DC.

The best part is after she gets hit for the first time. She really can't believe it happened to her.

>What makes them so insufferably smug?
Indoctrination.

Doesn't matter, they're starting a war and won't be laughing soon.

True.
I can't imagine the kind of mental gymnastics that womynz will come up with to justify subverting our governments to appeal to shitskins and kikes everywhere.

lol 8/10 though because that is a girl not a boy.

Oh so is Concord in Australia now ?

I was speaking about an Australian revolution, not Australian participants in an American revolution and the British police action that followed.

> And we rebelled against the British because of fucking taxes.
no we didnt see

You've got to understand, the American Revolution was a freemason rebellion against British imperialism.

Just childless roasties who project their untested "mother knows best" instincts on grown people, but with the attitude of women who haven't been properly beaten into submission.

Australian miners tried to revolt due to mining taxation and the red coats shot fuck out of them.

No man has the balls anymore to slap them down

True. They are most likely stunt actors goofing off.

AAAARRRRGGHHH!!!
So tired of this.
Arrest their fucking lightning rod, hiltlery rotten Clinton. Trump is dragging this out wayyyy too long. End the madness.

Cameron Kasky's dad, Jeff Kasky runs a child trafficking operation from his sketchy adoption agency called One World Adoption Services.

archive.is/GQXF0

This is a psy-op, also Wasserman-Schultz represents the next district over, came to shill immediately about guns. She needs a distraction so that she doesn't get tried for treason re: Awan brothers who were spying for Israel.

These media kids are all plants, or children of the kakistocracy.

This is actually what it is. And ignorance.

Aren't we all the main character of our universe? I feel like they don't realise that they are and are parroting what others want them to.

>I'm triggered by teenage girls.
The state of Sup Forums

Trump just declared war on the American People you faggot. Civil War is around the corner.

lol they dont realise they are going to get btfo and there isn't shit they can do about it

this is the effect "going to temple" has on a childs brain

The spic is not attractive in any sense of the word

This. I was an awkward loser at that age and even still would be sweating on stage

WOMBO COMBO

Their sleazy, power hungry parents have passed them around to a number of high profile politicians. So they know they're untouchable.

I'm sure someone else can upload the hotel photos of her that got leaked when she first appeared.

Women ,homosexuals ,trans etc

All will be subjugated and silenced under Islam.

He should have finished her with one blow.

raw, unbelievable grief and outrage in the face of a cucked legislature user? just a guess.

lol it's entirely more likely we are the dandruff caked toe hair of the universe.

would bang/10

hang*

Likes and shares.

I find her attractive. Looking at my history, I know she is crazy

they're stupid. They need to be humbled and humiliated.

Can the Chinese start WW3 already? These people need to be redpilled.

OMG. Crisis actor. It's the same person without hair.

Because you were smart enough to realize that you might not be 100% right. And that at any moment, someone else with more knowledge and experience might appear who would just push your shit in and embarrass you on National TV.
These kids are so confident that their "but children are dying" argument can't lose that they don't see how anyone can beat them.

>I'M OFF TO THE LEPRECHAUN PLASTIC SURGERY CONVENTION, LADIES AND GENTS! TOODLEOO!

The self satisfaction of loving the Virtue Signal.

she kinda took the first few like a champ

>FINISH HER!
>Gingerman wins: EQUALITY!

They live in the hugbox of normie media.

Telling the audience to be quiet so she could formulate a rebuttal. These obnoxious little jazz hands fuckers...

Ignorance, and self righteousness.

Could you imagine trying to treat a dog like that. Pupper would immediately eat the nearest kindergartner.

Anyone have the rest of the story? How did this end?

I totally enjoyed it when he finally started hitting back.

It doesn't matter. Beta cucks still fawn over them and build up their egos.

lol this guy is Jewish, no one was talking about the Muslims

Jeb fucked the one on the right, right?

I really wasn't. I was a little shit, but this isn't normal little-shittery

You don't actually know what the word smug means, do you, you fucking cunt?

unironically wud fuk qt on right

Vaginas.

>What makes them so insufferably smug?
the paycheck

>They've never been hit back.
>over a dozen of their friends got slaughtered for doing nothing

Lolno. The overwhelming majority of US gun owners are cucks who will fall in line. There are far too few who actually care about liberty enough to risk losing their jobs, their possessions, their friends, families, hobbies, and even their lives for the sake of an ideal. 3% isn't going to cut it this time around.

Remember the revolution of 34, when they passed the NFA? Or the the one in 68? Or the one in 86? Or the dead politicians after Clinton passed the AWB? Neither do I. For most people who even entertain the idea that another revolution would be acceptable at some point, the time will forever be "not yet".