Who here owns a gun?

Who here owns a gun?

I love my gun. Sometimes i wish someone would try to break into my house so i can shoot them.

I like the meander pattern on your rug.

In my living room

I design, build, and sell solid state cutting lasers.

I have one that I have casemodded into a NES zapper.

Compared to a handgun, it is infinitely easier to aim (because the bullets travel at the speed of light), it has infinite ammo (one battery charge lasts for about 20 minutes of continuous beam), and I can choose whether to blind you, cause you unknown pain from the back as a deterrence, or simply make a hole in you.

Pic related, it's my girlfriend testing the guide beam. Note high current cable coming from the bottom of the unit.

It's 2018 people, move on from your slug-thrower fetish.

Sup Jeff, how's that rent a cop job treating ya?

Couldn't pass the mental health exam to be a cop, eh?

Svt 40 and a fns 9
Halfway saved up to get a sig 550
Fucking wish i could find the swiss arms san bayo in leafland even though they are 800 loonies

You'd never get passed my blade of justice.

In my bedroom

>I want to kill without feeling guilty or going to jail
ahhh the eternal quest

>i don't like guns
>this is my gf
Checks out

Thats a good way to go blind. You need special safety glasses with high powered lasers. Plus a dinky little shit like that, best it could do is give a mild burn or blind someone. I've seen massive 200 watt lasers that are fucking dangerous and painful though.

Also in my bedroom

My le meme cannon

i own one but no legally, it's buried in my back yard

>i wish someone would try to break into my house so i can shoot them.
You want to kill a guy in your house, have blood and guts and chunks all over the walls the carpet, and have a man die in what? Your living room?
Real fucking comfy. I have guns too in my house but I don't want to shoot anyone here if I don't have to. It's fucking gross. And creepy.
I would, I just don't WANT to unless it's necessary.

That's a beauty.

I would prefer to catch the guy on the doorstep.

Honestly I think I would be too scared to shoot someone. Ideally if I ever had to pull a gun on an intruder I'd want them to run away the moment they see it.

Shoot him in the back as he runs away :)

Thats how you go to prison.

Dk, are you a fed?

What's cooking on the stove?

I wish a big, stupid nigger would come through my door. Sometimes I aim at the door and imagine capping the fucker as he comes through. It makes my wood super, super hard.

>Sometimes i wish someone would try to break into my house so i can shoot them.
This is why normal people want stricter regulations on the mentally ill

'But he charged at me backwards, Officer.'

Not if it is a nigger

your gf's a nog? are you one too?

i've practiced my hiten mitsurugi ryu quick draw so many times, criminals have no chance against me..

Us bongs aren't allowed to take our guns home, we have to store them at shooting clubs by law

America, so not let them take your guns away.

What is that mean?

I bought a canik tp9 sf recently. It's a lot of fun highly recommend it. I'd compare it to the glock 17

>inb4 someone actually breaks into your house and you shoot them and this post is used as evidence to prove intent and you get charged with murder

Im not mentally ill, i said ''sometimes''. Im a pacifist.

You freely admit that you bought a gun HOPING you would get the chance to shoot someone with it someday and you can't see the problem with that.
Let me guess...Trump voter?

neat

I bought my gun legally for self defense. I don't plan on shooting or provoking anybody unless i feel my life is in danger.

Is that a walther PPK ? the pics is pretty crapy , i didn't thought 0.3mp stuff exist again while it's 15 years old.

Why would you buy a turkish crap ... when you can get a CZ for the same price ... ?

In my room

Pretty sure Bulgaria can't vote in U.S. elections, you stupid nigger.
Let me guess...Hillary voter?

I love my slav shit

Pic Related: this is the size of the firepower you can legally carry
in England right now.
You got the wrong size bullets for it there champ. What you should have done is bought the ones that fit in the gun.

They don't have gun ranges in Bulgaria?

Wow didnt know we had a CIA office in Bulgaria tracking all our shit. All he needed was a funny flag and everybody imagines his post in a funny eastern euro accent and totally ignores its nefarious intent to collect data about firearms

In my dresser

do you conceal that in your vagina?

Bulgarians are Thracs.
Do you have to obtain a special permit for that rifle?

In fairness, throwing a cat at someone means that the someone is going to have a really bad day.

>fresh out of the academy, Agent Gomez lands the best-working data mine thread of 2018

>(((ruger)))

Would a deactivated gun feel the same to hold?

In my room

>RAVEN ARMS
it's like you WANT to be beaten raped and murdered in your own home.

In my drawer

I own a handcun solely for home protection.. I hope I never have to use it. it makes me feel better knowing it's there, though.

My wife is a liberal, and she doesn't know because she'd lose her shit and throw it in a river or something. So I hope if something ever did happen, I'd be home otherwise that would be some sour karma.

You sound paranoid. And don't talk shit about the BG flag. I actually have a pretty good American accent. FYI Bulgarians don't like when foreigners confuse their language for Russian. I don't like that either, considering we gave Russia their language and culture.

In my kitchen drawer.

I guess I need to fuck off to /k/ for a little appreciation

/k/ome and take it

Ar15 Mossberg 590 sig p320 s&w bodyguard ruger 10/22

OI YOU'D BEST BIN THAT MY SON

Go on vocaroo and let me hear your Langley accent, agent goldberg

leading a silent army is far better than owning a gun

less annoying too

How dare you exhibit your assault butter knife.

I borrow my neighbors gun when I need one.

lmfao! hahaha.

You are making me aroused, please stop.

You cheeky wanker. Bin that blade

No. It's like holding a corpse.

>What's cooking on the stove?

/ck/ arrives.

But user, they already have my data...

kek

i want to fuck that handcannon

Here is mine, keep her in a locker in my bedroom.

What the hell is your problem dude? I didn't said i have a perfect American accent, i don't live in America. I said my accent is pretty good and i don't have that stereotypical Russian accent you are probably imagining. Bulgarian language sounds more similar to German than to Russian. Remove that flag you have you are making Libertarians look bad.

Are you allowed to have that Ivan, or will you go to gulag if caught?

We once had a huge cabinet full of rifles and handguns, probably 16 in total + ammo, some were military, they belonged to my daddio. He had to turn them all over once he got a felony about 20 years ago. Lol.

The proper authorities are aware of your post. The swat blade confiscation squad will be at your domicile shortly. For your own good, do not resist.

One thing i hate about Americans is how paranoid you are. All i asked is who owns a here, and you all go ape shit crazy.

Civil war now. You should move to America. We're gonna be killing Jews and traitors in the streets real soon

Our gun laws are shit(5 shotguns, 5 rifles after 5 years of owing a shotgun, 2 less-then-lethal pistols, all need backgroind check and registration) but we can have guns. Don't let your government take away your gun rights and turn your country into a shithole like mine.

How are the gun laws in Russia, here you need to pass an exam, pass medical examinations and such, license is given by the state police IIRC

Can you blame us? Mr. Snowden revealed the whole country is warrantlessly wiretapped.

nice rug user

I really would like this one in my drawer for
nig nogs and zombies

I will shoot those faggots in the face first.

Where can I get more information about your invention?

I remember after the fall of USSR you could get AKs and Makarov's left and right, even TNT for laughable prices as the military was leaving and soldiers wanted to make a quick buck

Cool, thanks for responding. Don't worry we'll never give them up.

The eternal Glock. I dont understand these revolver fags. You can squeeze off 17 rounds from a g17 as quickly as you can point and shoot. Revolvers have more recoil and an abysmal firing rate. This isn't the wild west. Update your fucking shit.

Find me at home and I'll show you my gun.
Find me outside and I'll show you my knife.

ATF pls go

behead those who insult Sturm Ruger & Co

Agree completely. My revolvers are cool range toys and collection pieces. For all practical purposes I would never choose one over a modern semi-auto. If it's all someone has they'll get the job done, but they're far from ideal.

Guns as in plural I also hunt.

this is the only gun i own. youll all have yours confiscated, and very soon, if we have our way.
your days are numbered, nazi scum

go right ahead, commie scum