Hitler's Decoy

Can someone explain this to me.

Did uncle Adolf have a decoy during certain (non speaking) public events?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Weler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he actually successfully cloned himself

Seems legit

you forgot to tell that after he cloned himself he went out and move to antarctica in his secret nazi underground base to successfully build flying discs and one day come back and kill all the jews.
believe it brother.

Hmm, looked shoop'd. If it's not, it actually goes hand in hand that he didn't kill himself and fled to south america, likely Argentina. It would explain the CIA documents, Hitler's skull being that of a women, and the FBI/CIA manhunt for Hitler way into the 60s.

Yep, not shopped.
Available in historical archives.
Have yet to hear a decent explanation for this.

You also forgot about the part where they built a device capable of transporting people to different timelines.

ooyyy veeeyyy THE GOYIMS FOUND OUT

SHUTTT
ITTT
DOWNNNNN

I foget the chaps name, but he was a relatively high brown shirt. The "mustache" is just his nose shadow.

Will have to take a closer look.

His uniform is identical to der Fuher's in every single aspect and minute detail. Including certain items that appear to be associated with rank.

Is this a real colour photo or colourized?

Body double. No big deal. Hillary did it. Kadafi did it.

What a fucking insult it must be to one day be asked if you want to be Hilldawg's body double.

At least flip him so the shadows are right you absolute faggot.

Again.
Google 'Hitler Rally'

This is a legit archived photograph.

the new clone is named donald drumf

yes

Omg so relevehnt!

Same person desu it isn't long because trumph's gonna start rounding up all us kings.

he alredy showed that he was a raycist when he said that each and every individual mexican excluding no one was a rapist that drumph!

I believe he had a double on certain occasions. I won't go through all 800 pages of John Toland's Adolf Hitler biography to find it again, but I think I read about it in there. Hitler had an entire decoy Mercedes car. It would stand to reason that he had a body double in that car.

Thanks for the info.
It seems strange that there isn't more photographic evidence of this.

OP pic related is the only one I have found thusfar

>bump-stockks

That could explain why he survived so many assassination attempts. Apparently they had a Hitler lookalike competition sometime in the thirties.

Also, there's this book called "The Strange Death of Adolf Hitler" a work of fiction supposedly written by a body-double from 1939.

Sepp Dietrich.

I do not think it is identical exactly. It seems to me his cap badge is more lozenge shaped than round, and he has a silver braid along the bill of his cap too.

>have body double
>puts stache 5cm to the right so officers recognize real me
>hangs out around him to freak himmler
that explains everything!

Yes, he had a decoy. Gustav Weler, vegetarian cook, died during the Battle of Berlin, mistaken for Hilter by the Russians for a while.

Yes, he had about four decoys. Which is why the final fate of Hitler will never be known.

Also, it is not clear if he wears exactly the same type of belt "webbing" as Hitler, or if Hitler is wearing the red armband on his lower arm or just the upper one. Also could be wearing different coloured trousers, shadow makes it hard to tell.

>posting on pol
>not recognizing a nsdap uniform

It must be a body double in plain sight!

Fucking nu-pol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Weler

I have secret documents..you interested?

Which book?

Time travel is a wonderful thing.

one in my private collection..i can't say where I got it...but its not online.

Looks like Sepp Dietrich, to me.

That still doesn't answer the question...

I guess I'm the only one but I don't think he looks anything like mein Fuhrer

That's because it's secret. I was just teasing you guys. I can't post my real flag. Just know that things are going to turn out alright eventually.

maybe consider getting behind a VPN and releasing scans on the deep web for academic sake. if not possible it's still cool you have rare stuff

>Gustav Weler
members of Reichssicherheitsdienst mudered him, not russians.

It’s Sepp Dietrich you nigger

It could also be a case of someone just copying Hitler's mustache, it became rather fashionable during the Third Reich.

Your all idiots.
>it's a decoy

It's the SA uniform

I can tell you the evacuation already started in late 1941.

wouldn't be surprised if he did. he was paranoid

you're blind as shit

>the evacuation

Evacuation of what?

I heard it was Otto Skorzeny who did it as a last-ditch plan to get Hilter out of Berlin, a plan which he turned down.

google Ortsgruppe Level SA Uniform

Hitler hit peak soyboy vegetarian in 1941, so there was constant evacuation during that time.

Thought this was common knowledge? He had like 4+ look alikes due to the attempts from the commies to kill him.
I think they did manage to kill one of his fakes. Info all over the place about this.

Secondary usage for tires

Albert Speer? Black pants and officer's cover--show us an example/picture other than albert, otherwise, going with decoy.

>Sepp Dietrich
Otto that nigga was badass. Wasn't he the dude got caught somewhere in Argentina?

The guy holding a camera taking pictures is Adolf's clone?

that's just the tip of the iceberg

They're fucking photographers you idiots, look at the cameras.