Facebook is going to out me

Guys... I've never come so close to revealing my powerlevel multiple times now in the past few days. So many virtue signaling faggots on Facebook. My wife has a bunch of performing arts people who she's acquainted with that friended me too because reasons.

Some cunt posts a video of a boomer faggot having a heartfelt sincere speech that amounts too "oo no, bad thing happened, burn the constitution ;_;" before he takes a fucking circular saw and cuts his Vietnam Era M16 in half. Her comment on said video "so powerful... Please share!"

I was literally half a second from posting "so what's the old asshole trying to say, that unless he sawed his incredibly expensive rifle in half he'd have an unstoppable compulsion to go shoot up a school? What a fucking drama whore"

Another faggot friend of hers posts a picture of David Hogg and his dyke sidekick and I nearly post "So inspiring, all it takes to make the casting call is to have your classmates slaughtered, are they from the new season of Glee?"

I've kept it contained for my wife's careers sake but Jesus christ its been hard, anyone else outed themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the time, I just don't gaf anymore

Delete Facebook from your phone and you take your first step to being free and towards peace. I did and it's been amazing.

Those are some good bants, you should just post it.

How does your wife's Boyfriend feel about it?

Agreed, Zuckbook is overrated.

I deactivated my normie book for this reason.
When I have a few drinks I have a tendency to post/comment stuff. and I don't want to get gulaged.
imo facebook is retarded, it more important to redpill people irl

get off fagbook, faggot

Stay the fuck off facebook, dude. Make a sockpuppet twitter, don't follow anyone you know in real life, and get your frustrations out there.

Starts thread with
>Guys...
>reddit spacing
>using facebook
you have to go back

“He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I wish I wasn't hiding behind her as a reason to go 14/88 on kikebook, but honestly the people posting this shit are people she has to work with semi-regularly and the only times I see them are at parties once a year. So if I go superSaiyan on them she's the one having to deal with the pricks asking why I'm a Nazi

Starts thread with
>Guys...
>redditspacing
>usingfacebook
you have to go back

GET OFF FACEBOOK AND REDDIT OP
YOUR FAGGOT LEVEL IS SHOWING

I've had a mongbook for 10 years... decided recently to just download all my pics and info and delete the fucker... then I realised i might end up unable to contact fmily whilst my mobile phone is off, so I've opened a new mongbook account for close rels.... slowly I'm adding more and more people that I'vee not seen in the flesh for years for reasons IDK why and I've been infuriated with shit people post, complete strangers on "trending" videos. I don't even drink as an excuse for posting powerlevel comments, I'm just "triggered" by the left posting utter shite....

I don't know a lot of people so I have thought about just going all out every where I go. Be brutally honest and not hide my true thoughts

Boomers are Facebook crack heads... social media is our Black Plague

I did this, and I got banned for comment on Ellen Degeneres page. She had a segment called "Oh Straight People" where she plays clips of stupid people doing something stupid, then says, "Oh straight people."

I got banned for commenting, "Oh faggot people..."

I still have my fb account but I never go on there. Even the most basic of comments leads to arguments with groups of people. I just don't post anymore. Its all left wing crap. But then. Its really just an echo of my past self and the people I used to know rather than Facebook itself. Its a case of how many friends you wish to lose. Yet stating your facts will also strengthen other friendships. So. Some will leave and some will move closer. Its a risk though and I'd rather just leave it alone, myself. Good luck

I've gotten fired like 8 times for revealing my power level. Stop being a pussy and get off faceberg.

>using kikebook

so you're a pussy who can't say what he believes?

>wife's career

OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAHA

I just focus my hatred of these subhumans into my future with law and politics, I simply wish to rise or iscolate myself from this degenerate society.

You mean, it seems like everyone else is in a cult?

Protip: That's a sign that YOU'RE in one.

>t. cult survivor

I revealed my power level to my family. needless to say, it's hard talking to them now

you're doing the right thing user, just GTFO out of there and stop torturing yourself, i deleted my facebook at 20 (27 now) but the amount of narcissism/attention-whoring push me over the edge. cant image what i would be like after becoming politically aware after breaking the left wing bias we here in AU are forced feed at birth

its only a matter of time my friend. I remember when i was in your shoes, skirting the line. Now I am so far into the deep end, there is no turning back. I have lost friends and enemies.

My family is conservative trump supporters. I revealed my power level and they reveled theirs. Uncle is a cop... He wants to bring back WATER CANONS on black lives matter protests and commie rallys

>tfw no FACEFUCK

I'm telling everyone I know that I am preparing for civil war. I quit my job (today is my last day) and I am cashing in my crypto and buying supplies and getting ready to mow these treasonous faggots down. Bte, sorry credit card company Jews, not paying you back. Thanks for funding my war effort.

I only have FB to talk to family, thankfully they're all like me. I check in once a week and thats it. FB is gone once I am all comfy in my home and my family is just a hour drive from my house instead of 36 hours across the nation.

Maybe if you were not poor and pathetic you could be the bread winner instead of your wife

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat but my brother, sister, parents, nephews and niece all live far away from me and the only common platform everyone has is Facebook messenger to make video calls. Usually I see this shit when I check to coordinate with one of them.

And yes, I hate Zuckerbergs botnet empire but if I want to talk to my nephews regularly I have to keep the fucking thing

Ah, nothing like getting the poor white trash family together, too bad nobodies getting anything cause you know, poverty and all that

fuck off back to Facebook bugman

facebook kike getting triggered

Nice evil full house asshole.

Like it said, if it were just me having to deal with their butthurt it'd do it, but I don't think it's fair to torpedo her job for the sake of 10 seconds of sweet satisfaction

(((They))) use Facebook and Google to find out who you are and put you on a list. I'm not even kidding. Especially if you post anything related to government pedo rings. Best to just not use it.

Use graphite and stencil, put it on paper and leave it places

I feel the same way about naming the jew
>Bloomberg (everytown) and Jeff Zucker (CNN) are the kikes behind all of this media outrage

I think you mean faceberg

Lol, swing and a miss.

I make what twice what she does, she's a performer so it's half career and half hobby. It's her passion so I'm not about to ruin that for her.

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet you don't have a significant relationship.

>I've kept it contained for my wife's careers sake
Way to miss the opportunity to make her a Stay at Home Tradwife by BTFOing her retard friends.

My dad is pretty redpilled for a neocon, but im trying to introduce the JQ to him.
>he admitted he was wrong about the US involvement in Syria so now to turn him on supporting Israel

You should just shoot all the antis, America. That'll learn em about how important guns are.

>Some cunt posts a video of a boomer faggot
>Scott Pappalardo Age 50
>boomer
Every fucking time.

You should do the echoes, the only other people that will catch it will either be pollacks or Salon/Kotaku faggots that will sound like delusional retards if they try calling you out

GOYBOOK
O
Y
S

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY

MAKE THEM USE ANOTHER PLATFORM
OR CALL THEM
OR SEND PICTURES THROUGH TEXT MESSAGES
YOU
HAVE
OPTIONS
STOP TAKING IT LYING DOWN

We'll see after my first kid is born. She's already admitted that for what she's making now it wouldn't make sense to keep working, at least for a few years

On FB...

Take stock of yourself.

Take a lesson from James Damore (the google, sexism guy).

In the end, all you get is a bunch of people who silently know you're right, but won't hesitate to throw you into the flames to cover their own ass. I've run pretty close to getting fired myself:

>workplace in-house "facebook" feature gets implemented
>slowly, the workers adopt the work-facebook
>eventually, some clam has a birthday
>a literal purple hair SJW type (this was on west coast) posts a picture of a hot guy and says something like "this is for you, girl"
>the next 5 posts are all these SJW cunts swooning over the guy (comments like "Yum" and "yes please" "let me a get a side of that" type shit)
>Can't take the injustice anymore (standard triggering: if I posted a picture of a hot girl, and a bunch of guys oogled over it, we'd all be fired).
>rage post something, kept it pretty professional, considering.
>Within 5 min, I get several of my red-pill friends PMing me saying I'm right but I need to step out of the office ASAP. Another guy says I'm right, and that he's going to jump in the thread and support me (he never did).
>The SJWs immediately get defensive, and I shit-you-not, play some sort of "we're LADIES admiring a GENTLEMAN" card. That might even be a direct quote.

Keep in mind, this was displayed to the entire company, across 3 offices. I was able to control my rage, ONLY with the help of my friends, and after there was another auto-mated post that replaced the "now trending" area, no one revived the topic. In reflection, circling back to James Damore - I have NO DOUBT that if the thread gained more traction, the SJW's would get " a talking to" but me, I would have been fired. The company would have no risked losing its SJW street cred for little ol' white male me. All my red-pill friends did NOT PUBLICLY BACK ME UP, despite stating I was doing the right thing.

TL;DR I risked my career just to rage-dunk on some SJWs; it was not worth it.

Not trying to lose my job m8

>It's her passion
>I'm not about to ruin that for her.
KEK!
Congratulations on being a beta provider for your wife who doesn't consider you or your children the most important thing in her life and fucks around with the guys who perform with her because they "share her passion"

I'd be angry at the world too if I descended from Australian stock, your ancestors were so pathetic and poor that they were banished to the other side of the world for it

The crisis actor Hogg is going ham!

I posted a video of Rogan and Sebastian Junger talking about mass shootings a while ago and got some positive responses. Other than that no power level for me!

If she's a performer she is definitely sucking someones dick other then yours, and making 4 dollars an hour isn't bragging too much

Funny that once he cut his gun like that, he committed a felony. Stupid ass, brainwashed, idiots.

Facebook is to post pictures of you so that your grandma can see how you're doing without you having to call her all the time. It's not for serious people and it's certainly not something that a man should fret over.

I went full Sup Forums to all family and my doctor. You would be surprised how many people hate jews....or maybe you wouldn't.

Let's just say that in what she does finding a straight man to cheat on me with would be very challenging.

how is that beta anyways, we both work, I make more. We both have our own money.

Kek, I hadn't thought of that, illegal modification of a firearms receiver

Can I ask what circumstances came up that you said to your doctor. "let me tell you about the Jews..."

I have a ton of "friends" on Facebook that are liberal, for some reason. I don't even bother to read it much anymore. I post pictures of my new daughter and then ignore it. I've seen a ton of whining about recent events. I know if I read them, I'll break down and explode on them... so I just move on.

hes so fucking handsome

That's what I did too. I can't believe my alternate twitter account hasn't been banned yet.

I revealed my powerlevel during the election campaign and haven't regretted it since. i lost a lot of "friends" (read as lemmings) but my inner circle converted. some younger men at my job even confided in me, secretly, that they are also right-wing. lead by example user

also, this. social media is cancerous. you come up with your best thoughts when you're bored. automatically defaulting to mindless entertainment on your phone is not good. not to mention, nothing ever said on social media matters at all.

this

Says the little baby boy virtue signalling to a group of other little baby boys.

You need to be killed with fire.

>quoting debunked conspiracy theory as a temptation to reveal his power level

bravo, sir. you are the captain of the poltards.

speaking for all your wife's friends and rational people everywhere, you must absolutely reveal your power level to them as soon as possible. clear the air with your truth bomb already! better that than to hide in the shade, erm pol, whining like a faceless, cockless cuck

Dude I have to restrain myself every day so I don't explode on virtue signaling faggots on social media. I feel your pain, OP.

This. I logged back into my Facebook account for some reason one day around the time #MeToo was blowing up. Deleted it immediately. All I saw from old high school friends and acquaintances was shit about the Cheeto prez and virtue signaling about immigrants. Also me too everywhere.
Facebook #NeverAgain

what's her name on chaturbate?

what's her name on c haturbate?

>using social media

twitter is maybe acceptable but anything else is normie tier.

He's a bobblehead manlet. Pic attached is handsome.

I feel for you user. I generally keep my FB just to pictures of my kids and such for family out of state. My FB is as private as you can get, basically invisible.

Now on Gab and Twitter I have gone after these phony ass liars big time, especially Hogg.

You need barriers user.

I removed facebook from easy-access. It's not in my bookmarks (so I have to google it to get there) and I have the app buried in some junk folder on my phone. But my account is active. Just "out of sight, out of mind." I only look it at 2 or 3 times a month and only after getting int he right mindsight of "keep your fucking mouth shut and only reply to cute cat pictures"

Your doctor isn't a Jew? wtf?

If you can’t be 100% true to your power level, you are afraid she’ll cheat or leave you outright, and are hiding. This means you are not the head of the household and you know she doesn’t respect you as being her husband. “To love and obey” is the phrase. The solution is to work on yourself - and become a better man. The more manly you are, the mor e she’ll fall into the role she needs to be in.

By the way, without being feared and respected, she will cheat on you. Woman have zero loyalty. Zero my friend. Hopefully you’ll fix it before the evidence gets too obvious. Till then, just don’t go looking for it. Good luck.

Give sauce on your wife pls I want look at bobs

>Zu

I agree with this... only way you have a real Twitter or Gab account is if you are going to run for office one day and want to Donald Trump yourself.

Otherwise make a ghost account and let r rip

HI-REZ PROOF PLEASE. I was about to go after Hogg today, but had to concentrate on work. Let me live vicariously through you...

Nose or GTFO

same here, my family is mostly redpilled as well, but it's common in Spain

I tried my best to keep it to my own page out of respect to friend's careers and whatnot, but awhile back one of them put me in a group message, linking us all this sob story video about privilege and I just said fuck it and started posting Malcolm X and Thomas Sowell infographics to the group conversation.
Recently one of them said she had an eye opening realization about how blacks really were better off economically during segregation. I beamed with pride. My little normies are growing up!

Don't force the redpills down their throats. Present it for them to judge for themselves and invite them to do so. Nobody truly has their mind changed by anyone but themselves. Whenever someone has been said to change their mind, what happened is that that person finally acquired enough information mentally to make a more informed decision. The only thing that really changed is what they knew then and what they knew afterwards. A rejecting mind will not accept any new information.
Charisma goes a long way.

>before he takes a fucking circular saw and cuts his Vietnam Era M16 in half
I sincerely hope you are just trolling.

No... I'm afraid if I reveal my power level she won't be offered any parts she wants again and I don't want that to happen because she enjoys doing it. She's perfectly aware of my politics and even sent me a pic of Hogg saying what a slimy fuck he acted like on camera.

She has to hide her power level too, there aren't too many performing companies that aren't raging faggot tier liberal outside the grand ole Opry

I wish I was buddy, nope he really did it. I Had it muted by that point before I put my fist through the screen but from the look of the upper receiver it sure looked like Vietnam Era when they use that smooth single piece black bakelite looking stuff

you can have the messenger and not facebook, stop being a faggot and man the fuck up

Works for the phone fine, but the standalone windows program for messenger is buggy dogshit

Dammit, what a fucking waste. Can't say that I can blame you all that much for doing that either. I'm starting to run empty on anger though. Now, it's just numbness with a touch of selective misanthropy. I have already kind of resigned myself to the fact that with some people there just is no reaching them and it is what it is.

Yup, exactly right, once the "no I'm right" mentality takes hold, you're better off dropping everything and walking away.

Even more enraging to me than the thought of "punishing" a physical object for the fucked up thing a person did is destroying a historic piece like that. Give me a fucking break, some high school shooter moppet isn't going to be gunning down his class with 50 year old curio and relic.

But also yeah, destroying something like it's a fucking old testament sacrifice on an altar, thats what that YouTube clip of that faggot reminded me of, like he was making a sacrifice to thr liberal gods for his sin and now he was giving confession to the braying goats of facebook

Most powerful thing to do, ignore it. Let it wash over you like a gentle breeze. These people live for likes and shares. By viewing it and doing nothing hurts them far more than angry comments.