Can't Smoke the Loesh

FUCKING MEME WAR N0W

We need to stop these commie fucks dead in their commie red tracks.

MEME WAR!

this is irony, right? she was fucking terrible.

whos that semen jewess

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

Bless that kid

Her last name is pronounced LASH.
So
Can’t _____ the Loesh

niceeee

Jesus. What debate were you watching? Those kids chewed Loesh up and spit her out like a piece of shitty fruit stripe gum. They beat her like the red headed stepchild of a government mule. If you want to fool yourself, go ahead. You aren't fooling the rest of us.

her name is pronounce "lash" fyi

can't fasc the loesch (as in fascism)

But how are we going to do it

Who dat

ONLY GOOD COMMIE IS A DEAD COMMIE

She's injun not a jewess.

Thong. Leather.

So you sided with an audience that boo'd and interrupted her every word and screamed "DO SOMETHING" over and over and a Sheriff literally named Israel who supported Hillary in the campaign? And you thought Dana who continued to tout for the right background checks and the right reporting from state police departments to federal programs and who also touted for better treatment of the mentally ill was somehow worse than the aforementioned crowd of monkeys?

They are hysterical. There is no reasoning with them. It gives me confidence that the rule of law will still be a thing here for at least a few more years.

I need more pictures of her. Lewd is possible

filthy mudblood looks like my cousin scott

shitskin is shitskin, my dude

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You'r'e in charge. Fuc*ing do something! Pathetic!

-Crowd booed her for calling out the inaction of law enforcement.

-Crowd booed her for proposing State and Federal should work closer together to share info to prevent shit like this.

-Crowd booed her for suggesting guns need to be kept out of mentally unstable people.

You leftists better start to show some redeeming qualities, or it's not going to end well.

I didn't side with anyone because I'm not gay enough to listen to cuckservatives and libfags and women and faggots kids argue about something that will never change. The only way the 2nd amendment changes is by war because no one with a functional brain is going to give a shit in a handbasket about some attention whoring faggots on Cunt News Network

Reddit is saying he's lying.

> not understanding the difference between majority and super majority
f a g g o t

I saw the town hall thing (whole town hall scenario with the crowd biting at the bit made me feel really uneasy), but the jewish sheriff came off insanely combative and defensive when asked about why his department visited this kids home 39 times for murder threats, taking bullets to school, etc., and yet didn't use their powers to section him (or whatever the florida equivalent is).

>I didn't side with anyone
Into the trash

>threats from a leaf
what, you gonna throw a moose at us?