How many Americans need to die before we ban them

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GQXF0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL OF THEM

My ar can easily take a drone. But my benelli nova with 3 1/2 inch steel bb through a patternmaster is much better suited for drone engagement

i for one am willing to die as long as I can protect my right to die in pursuit of this freedom of my right to protect my rights, which I would gladly die for

>benelli
today we find out user is made of money

A L L O F T H E M

all of them

how would making a law 4 a group of ppl who dont follow laws, change anything?

u know what OP?! UR MOM GAY

You can get a benelli nova for under $500.

CNN = CIA's Operation Mockingbird = Deep State Propaganda = NWO Programming. They're using the false flag school shootings and kid crisis actors to manipulate public opinion and scare American people into surrendering their guns and rendering themselves defenseless.

If they managed to pull this through, which they won't, it would lead directly to NWO initiating phase 2. Trust me, you don't want that to happen, OP. So wake the fuck up, do your research and realize for yourself what is really happening in US behind the scenes. Those who decide to stay asleep are in for a rude awakening and some seriously painful cognitive dissonance later on.

When are you gonna realise your a faggot?

OP that's pretty rude, why do you want to ban *all* the Jews just because of Florida?

Also Cameron Kasky's father runs a child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services of which he is director.

They're helping Wasserman Schultz disarm the people so she doesn't have to hang for treason.

The more you know!

archive.is/GQXF0

this fuggin namefagging tripfag again
kys famalam
>in all fields

This is more or less unnecessary. What you need is a high-voltage transformer scavenged from a microwave or a neon sign and some copper wire to form a transmission coil. You now have aimable EMP. Consumer drones are literally yours to take. Military drones are usually larger and shielded, but anything on a quadcopter is likely unshielded.

>Not a Winchester SXP
What are you doing child?

> How many Americans need to die before we ban them
just you sweeite
I swear we'll ban them after you do it, just trust me

Ha like I give a fuck about you. If you were killed because you didn't have a gun, that's on you. If you go into the jungle unprepared, is it the lions fault that you were eaten? OR was it you weren't prepared. If people are using "gun free zones". I. E. Chicago, D.C, schools and hospitals. Hey wake the fuck up. Arm yourself. Boy Scouts - always be prepared.

Hunting big birds, turkeys and geese. Nova riens supreme

They're the same as abortions, kills some Whites, kills vastly more shitksins, for that reason alone they both stay.

all of them

FPBP

Ban drugs too while youre at it. Ban rape and murder. Ban all the bads. Then there will be only good things

stfu tripfag

sage

Cars and fast food kill more Americans than guns

We could make a law that says that you can't break the law. Just to add another layer of protection on these already apparently unbreakable laws.

It's a Nova.

Guns are a red herring. If white guilt keeps up it will be All American citizens banned and only Illegals will be this country.

We'd be able to get a grip on better regulating poor mental health with a free/universal health care system. Anyone who cannot be treated with medication or therapy will be red flagged when they use their social security card number before the purchase. Gun companies can continue to make lawful sales to civilians, and we can protect the 2nd amendment (I don't want to own a gun, and I know the right to bear arms is an important one) Effectively flat-lining the crazy people who are able to buy guns legally, and all you have to do is end the privatization of healthcare. Win-Win

Sorry to burst your bubble MD's working in the private sector, and Health Insurance Co's. Your charge-masters are phony, and the prices are nonsensical. Everyone deserves physical and mental health, and being employed by the State is not slavery you greedy fucking bastards.

The decision of Mental health will be converted to if anyone wants to own a gun they must be crazy. Give an inch a mile is always taken. Government bodies in a nutshell.

yeah my words we should ban antifa now !

>your assault rifle can stop a drone
so Muricans need more powerful weapons

I agree with you, and its OUR job as citizens to make sure that the changes in legislation reflect our peaceful methods and goals.

fpbp

How many gun control debates are liberals going to have before they realize the second amendment has nothing to do with guns?

>When can we ban guns
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FIREARMS

Politician: We don’t like you “people” owning guns, but we have to face elections so we’ll just have this unaccountable group of doctors deprive you of your human rights. Sound good?

>1 post by this ID
Also sage

>how many more wars have to happen before we ban all weapons?

Faggot
>duplicate file
Based poleanon beat me to the punch

who cares. it only takes 9 months to make more americans and thats not including the fact that were #1

that's not how guerilla warfare works.

You need guns and basic killing instruments for Phase 1 of a resistance.

Guerrilla warfare and insurgencies rely on the enemy providing the weapons.

IED a convoy, steel the weapons in the trucks.

Spies, embedded resistance betraying the occupier and stealing weapons for you.

Workers at government owned weapon factories stealing weapons.

Wars aren't so much about shooting other people, it's about fucking up the infrastructure of your enemy and controlling resources like in an RTS game.

Whoever posted this is a retard. If the government evaporates your neighborhood, literally no one would ever find out. They would just blame it on some terrorists who would die before they've seen a day in court.
The only thing guns can accomplish is kill more people, not defend you from the government.

>implying banning guns will get rid of guns

/thread and saged

How many Americans need to die before we ban niggers?

>If the government evaporates your neighborhood
The IRS does not have nuclear bombs, and the military is on our side.

SJWs starting a war because they want to take away guns will lead to people dying of thirst, disease, hunger.

The blown up dams, sabotaged train tracks, blown up bridges, tanked economy will kill more people than the guns.

Goldman Sachs will collapse.

You are erasing debts by the millions. You can't seize evaporated assets. All those debts packaged into Wall Street investments will be worthless.

People don't understand that a US Civil War will be WW3 and WW4 back to back.

If the shooter was put in an involuntary hold after his cutting/suicide attempt episode, he'd have it on record so that he cannot buy a gun. The background check you have to go through will check this at state and fed level.

This is a failure by the parents, his school, the local law enforcement and the psychologist that did not put him in a hold. There's a fuckton of red flags attached to his sorry ass. Some fuckwads in the system doesn't want to deal with extra paperwork so they let this slide.

Doesn't matter that there's another layer of bureaucracy, if the people running the system fails, the whole thing goes to shit.

>implying there is only one neighborhood of individuals willing to resist and they have no family members or outside connections

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

So true, but its OUR job to make sure we hold our government and ourselves accountable for representing the peaceful goals of all of our citizens.

>extended family will magically know what really happened
or
>extended family will go to war with a cartel
What type of retard are you?

Regularly ask guys talking shit about how many Manga waifus he has on his hd. If its over 10000, he has to recind owning guns. That should take care about that 1000 crazies.
Being a fucking loser and just waiting for the right way to end it in a a huge bang is the main problem in Stripes land.

looks like you ignored the "Why would the American Government destroy its own infrastructure?"

Hurrrr the gov't could nuke you give up your gunz

>foreign powers won't invade if the gubment fights its citizens in a civil war
We need guns, spy boy.

No.

>assault rifle
No shootings in US history have been done with an assault rifle.

why you name ur son jesse

>Unaware of the existence of cellphones and the internet

>Unaware of resistance movements/guerrilla wars/insurgencies in the modern era

>Believes the government is capable of engaging in genocide without someone snitching

Goddamn you're dense boy.

I understand your point. Most people are too busy hate fucking each other's political standing on the matter, and miss the point that our system is broken. Too much Red vs Blue its stupid and gross. We need to make a citizens diplomacy effort to present a model that reduces fatalities of gun violence while protecting people's freedoms and civil liberties.

>my first response when the evil gubmint attacks will be to make a phone call

>How many Americans need to die before we ban them

jews?

Who needs to make a phone call when you have whiiiirrrrrrrlstar.

If a fucking monkey in Syria can get cell phone footage of an ATGM strike on Russian tanks, I'm pretty sure someone in the U.S. could do the same.

Fpbp

Im going to spread this like a wildfire

If you poured milk into a bowl of Cheerios and 17 fell out; would you put them back in the bowl?

The problem with that half of the gun owners

The present model is not blown if used properly. That is the issue. I know a few FFL guys, their main issue about the current system is that they can report an attempt to circumvent the system to buy a gun but the ATF and local LEO's won't even do anything. One guy tried multiple times to buy, using out of state ID, has multiple DVs on record even bought his current GF in to have her buy the gun for him (straw purchase, fed level shit). The FFL reported his ass multiple times yet he was back after the attempted straw purchase.

If your local and fed level authorities can't be bothered to do actual work they're not going to do anything with a new system in place. More regulations without enforcement is nothing but bullshit and busy work.

More will die, yet nothing will be done.

"o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone"
Our military hasn't been able to deal with guys in sandals, hiding in caves in the desert for almost 2 decades.

Actually, it's pretty fucking easy to shoot down a drone while it's taking off or landing. If fucking afghanis can do it, I guarantee Merican white men can. And drones are piloted by people that have families and have to put their head outside sime time.

>How many Americans need to die before we ban them
Find out the number of gun owners in the usa. I would think that IF 2/3 or more of them disappeared, you may get somewhere

>drooonefag shill noises.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

fpbp

fpbp

put me in the screencap

Sage.
Suck my cock OP faggot.

Since banning something is a foolproof strategy with no work around why not just ban mass shootings all together?

>Your assault rifle
Assault rifles are illegal (more precise: Extremely heavily regulated)
Your bait-skills are very poor

Bless

mate what kind of magical fucking weapon are we talking about? places dont just vanish with nobody knowing about it. do you think they can just drop a nuke and blame it on a weather balloon? are you retarded?

This shit again?

Tanks and drones cannot go street to Street and search house to house.

No Army on earth could face that many armed citizens.

As soon as you give up your guns you loose. You stop being America. They win.

After every school shooting false flag bullshit. Buy guns. Buy lots of fucking guns.

Ban what, Julianna? Americans?

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people. If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer’s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)
(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.

someone please save us. america is an insane asylum and we are all forced to live in it.

You mean the SSRI drugs and the broken families these kids come from and the violent first person shooter games that trains these kids OP? When are we going to Ban them?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/CLeGkwztvJ2/type/op
The absolute state of shills. Pathetic! When you are found(and you will be),you will hang for treason