6:25 lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps?t=24s
youtu.be/lFGMgJkpwwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for our weekly politically incorrect felix thread jej

PewNews is the best news.

Went from le screaming gamur guy to semi-redpilled chad. Reminder that it's our duty to help normies achieve this.

this guy is not redpilled at all, dont know why you luv him so much

he does seem semi-redpilled ..

shut up pewds

7:00 top kek
Pewds is fucking based

>Felix unironically lets his girlfriend buy his numale clothes.

Jimmy it's time to put your jim jams on and go to sleep remember to brush your teeth :) -mom

Daily
>pol is too autistic to understand sarcasm
Thread!

Pewpewpewwpew

>Felix unironically browses /soy/

He hates political correctness but he's probably concealing his true power level.
Youtube is his job and he realizes he would lose a large chunk of his audience if he actually showed his power level.

Daily
>reddit immigrants are too autistic to understand double sarcasm
Thread!

Poopoopeepee

fuck off ikibey

Doesn't he live in the UK these days? They would litteraly send him to jail if he showed his power levels user.

I mean looking at his shit, he's liked a comment that says to avoid black 'creators' because they're black.

lol true :(

Hilarious

Show your flag, mang.

this nazi has gone too far, now he's liking white supremacist comments

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

>says he hates social justice
>says multiculturalism ruined his country
>follows people like laura southern, paul joseph watson, molyneux, alex jones, and ann coulter

:(

come home white man

i fucking love pewdiepie unironically

HO LEE
IT'S REAL!

He has a very powerful position on youtube, do you think he will go all in ?

He is giving minor red pills to alot of people

if he goes all in (((they))) will shut him down. already tried before, gave him a warning.
he needs to be subtle with it.
small red pills over a long time.

Naisu desu.

Funny. A voice of common sense reason in the madness

and he knows it 5:51

we love you felix.

I was more of a purityfag before but considering how easy it is to convert young men who get into lauren southern tier shit this is nothing but a good thing.

I don't understand why he chose the UK.

I love you pewds

>Implying Reddit spacing isn't a double carriage return.

Typical

pol

User

Iq

Purityfagging doesn't work, because there's never going to be a perfect candidate for our side who everyone agrees with on every issue. We need to take what we can get.

This was also what initially united people into what the media has dubbed the "alt-right". While it's become more fractured in the past two years, it was initially a movement that gathered everyone from disillusioned liberals, to normies and people on the far-right, to fight against the neo-marxist influence that's taking over society.

E-celebs, the alt-light and people like Peterson might have their flaws, but anyone in the public eye who fights back against neo-marxism and tries to bring about a sense of normality is good for us.

I'm just glad things worked out the way they did. I couldn't stand Pewdiepie back when he was screaming at video games, but in the past year and a half he's matured a lot and actually become an important voice for young people who are tired of rampant political correctness. If you had told me two years ago that I would end up watching his content, I would have told you to fuck off.

Kys reddit

we do have to take our own side in terms of ideas and arguments though. Spencer raping Sargon was great. Trying to take down people who funnel people our way is daft. But we have to argue with them when they take shots like peterson has been doing.

The videos are decent and he’s not an SJW. But I still don’t get how people like him get millions for playing video games, making stupid faces and barely any original content. Normies are dumb as shit.

That’s like being paid millions to throw a ball...oh wait

Hes a good guy and far more red pilled than he would show.
He should do something funny with the clapping and subliminal influencing and make it somehow into shitposting about (((illuminati))).

Come on Felix, youre clever, figure something out. Give the kids the idea how mind control works.

That's because of youtube algorithm right? So he could get the most coverage possible. Anyway I guess he only speaks Swedish and English. Sweden being a complete shithole these days, it kind of make sense to live in the country side in England where it still his nice. He still bitches about his shit internet though.

"late stage capitalism"

Link to the longer comment he liked?

Of course. Debate is good. However, there are clearly a lot of shills who are trying to create division among us. They have no interest in debate. They simply try to get us to attack prominent figures who are a threat to neo-marxism, by repeating one or two points that most of us disagree with.

I also get why Peterson doesn't want to debate anyone on the "alt-right", considering he would be forced to admit things about race and IQ that would effectively end his career. Thankfully, his jabs at the "alt-right" are rare, and he focuses 95% of this energy on the far-left. It's also easier for him to fight the far-left, because he can use reason against their emotional outbursts, and they're never going to bring up anything controversial that would stump him, like the "alt-right" would do.

Remove your memeflag Felix, we know it's you

niggers BTFO

Dunkey's white, he just talks like a nig

Haha I knew it's you Felix. Keep making these threads, I love them. Oh and put a Wakanda meme in your next ylyl video or else u r a faggot

That's just like the stupid gamehows people watched during lunch back in the days when television was all we had. I've watched regular television for five years now at least thinking of it.

Post your favourite pics mang. I wanna know what you have saved

>gameshows
>I haven't watched..
Time to log off, I can't write.

>being this needy

Oh boy...
have some selfrespect

felix you nigger in the next video show that cute lil ass
hole if possible

He was one of the first people to start doing let's plays, and back in the early days he primarily appealed to children.

Today, he rarely seems to play video games, and most of his comedy now is based around balancing on the edge of political incorrectness, while covering seemingly innocent topics like memes.
Funnily enough, politically incorrect humor used to be a staple among liberals in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, but it's essentially been wiped away because those very same liberal comedians now represent the oppressive, politically correct establishment.

Pewdiepie essentially fills the hole that the liberal comedians and talk shows left after they all turned into SJWs.

Do you think this guy gets a lot of pussy?
Blond YT star scandi living in UK?

You're about to ruin this opportunity retard :(

Same here, except I haven't had my TV hooked up in ten years. The few shows I watch I simply download, but even that's become rare. I can go weeks and months without watching any TV shows or movies, considering everything is just filled with left-wing propaganda these days.

I do kinda miss the background noise though, and being able to flip through channels without having to decide everything I want to watch in advance.

He has a QT Italian gf who was a VIRGIN when they met, and he was just a loser with 120 subscribers.

maybe if he shaved that disgusting hobo beard, regardless he's got that gf with the voice of a chihuahua

>ID: cukK9Tog

noice space, noice

kek that's fucking unfortunate

Wasnt he satirizing talking like a conservative cuck

The difference here is that most of their youtube audience could easily play those games themselves. It’s not like Pewdiepie or Markiplier are pro-gamers.

I get what you’re saying. But I honestly don’t find him that entertaining. But he could work as background noise, like the radio or something.

Btw, I looked at the recent numbers on his videos. He doesn’t seem to get a view count higher than 6-7 million. So that’s about 10% of his total subscribers. Why’s that?

I was looking for this thread

mfw OP is actually pewds because he hides his flag and the 3rd poster is a swedish poster who is really pewds assistant...

>this is a legendary bread

>He doesn’t seem to get a view count higher than 6-7 million.
That goes for all Youtubers. People rarely get more then 10% of their subscribers.

He did this in an earlier video, too. But I think he does it to ridicule people who mock conservatives, considering he always follows it up by a clip that mocks liberals, thus making the "libtard" accusation correct.

He removed his flag for a second. You're not wrong:

hi pdp

>implying pewds is not Bonganon who makes the /SWEG/ threads

Hey Feelix Ur breddy cool mang do something whacky with dem hype beast figures so we kno

I could be wrong, but I think he's very aware of the situation but he can't show it all
The whole gas the Jews, and the nigger thing was probably him testing how the media will respond
But then again I could be wrong

he's quasi-RP'd ... compared to the Sup Forumsite individual here. then too, the Overton window is neither half-open nor half-closed thx to shitposting, rayyciss, bigoted, deplorable, prejudicial nice-guy Nazi's who will kill 6 QuintaSepTup Skillion dindu's one shitpost at a time.
>it could be far worse

What really? Haha that's awesome. Does he bring the bantz too?

This is not a newfag thread, so why did you post gore? Either way backstory to pic?

watching this with forsen in the background and heard a "welcome to uganda" right after he said subscribe to black creaters.

What's your favourite hentai, pewds?

>blacks
>minority
>literally overflowing africa
>projected to explode in population

save us felix senpai

Let's keep Felix pure. I bet he is on nofap

He has an Italian stallion to suck the wealth and soul out of his dong on a daily basis.

A stallion is a male horse, and I doubt he's dating Sylvester Stallone.
Either way, his girlfriend sounds like an actual anime character.

Faggot, you need to show more hitler/facist related content. Keep it subtle.

Honestly man keep lightly redpilling normies. You are really helping, dude. Literally creating right wing kids to bring balance to the force

>Either way backstory to pic?
honestly cannot remember. there are so many vids/stories/pics coming from the M.E. (pick any war) & Mexico (drug cartels out-goring each other) that I've lost count homegoyim
>it's there just in case any libshits are lurking

Pewdie really is /ourpie/

Hehe ok. I have never once saved gore, even though I thought about it to keep the normies away. I just can't do it..

youtu.be/4jdh7EQRgps?t=24s

Fuck. Sorry.
We will free ourselves one day.

Really wish you would shave. Be a white man and shave. Females would forgive you more

Its ok to be retarded, user. 1/6 people are.

I love Pewnews. I feel he tries to push it to see what he can get away with.

Wtf? Why is he getting blacked?

pewds has been the funniest ever this past year... and he keeps getting funnier... what is his max power level?

youtu.be/lFGMgJkpwwc

get out while you can. this place will either give you thick skin or cancer. this hate box definitely forces us to face the dark underbelly of humanity, and know "why" we believe "what" we believe. it's ugly

he's interviewing for a job over at shitted dotty com