My local news station has an online poll asking whether or not schools should have metal detectors

My local news station has an online poll asking whether or not schools should have metal detectors.

I think it won’t do any good because I’m a rational person.

This area is pretty convservative but emotional women are ruining this poll.

Help me out

www.wymt.com

I don’t think this poll is going to be flipped.

>metal detector
>gunman shoots guard
>gunman walks through metal detector
It's almost like people hell bent on killing other people cant be stopped!

I'm ready to mow down traitors in the streets. Idgaf about your poll.

Exactly. It’s just a way for (((some))) people to make money.

Checked. Remember to vote

From the rooftops

Help me out and spread the word

It's like the TSA body scanners.

the more important poll is the ban on assault weapons op

ignore double spacing
sage double spacing

This is the newest poll. They will show the results on Friday. They’ve already shown the results for the assault one.

Checked. Yup. Just security theater.

Bump and spread the word

inner city schools have metal detectors. I don't know if they work, but there has never been a mass shooting in the inner city. Probably not a casual relationship. There has been shootings, and gun finds though but that is just inner city things.

It could be part of the solution, but we should also look at all the meds that kids are on. Violent Video games and violent movies should be examined also. Florida shooter had many FPS clips on his video list.

Niggers don’t go to school. I agree about the prescription meds though.

Bump

Help. Yes votes are going down!

On average, half a school's funding is local, half is state. The state contributes based on a algorithm which can be decades old, and doesn't keep pace with costs. In particular, health insurance and benefits increases are far ahead of predictions. The towns take up the slack, and property taxes fly up. There is no money for detectors and the personnel to guard and run them.

Gun availability is not the source of the problem, anyway. It's just the visible manifestation of a host of psychological and medication issues which we'll continue to ignore because people are making so much money from them.

Also, you're more likely to get clobbered by some idiot texting behind the wheel than you are to die in a school shooting. Texting while driving is ubiquitous, socially acceptable, and relevant laws are unenforced. But car accidents aren't as interesting as school shootings, and so the media fails us all.

i graduated in 2005 and after columbine every school in the district, elementary a few years later, had metal detectors and armed security. there were only 2 blacks kids in the entire school too so no it wasnt some shit ghetto.
we should do what israel does. have a select few of capable teachers train in off time and carry throughout the school day, without anyone knowing who they are.

Thanks for an intelligent response. Remember to vote no and spread the word.

Metal detectors just make people money. Schools are a market that is largely untapped.

>we should do what israel does. have a select few of capable teachers train in off time and carry throughout the school day, without anyone knowing who they are.

There’s nothing wrong with this either

i can't see it doing any real good.

>hold backpack full of guns in the air to get it over the metal detectors

>shoot kids who are outside instead

>use 3d printed gun

>use explosives

we should also build a wall
like isreal
we should also remove non whites
like isreal
we should advocate for our own nation first
like isreal

we should also stop sending isreal millions of dollars

mfw

Checked. Three of a kind. It won’t but dumbasses around here seem to think it would.

Bump and spread the word

It’s getting down to 70%. It was 74 earlier.

Spread the word

It’s getting promising

Remember to vote no