Americans

Americans

I am studying in Ireland, was randomly selected to be in a research group with 2 Americans, the topic of our assignment is tangentially related to politics.

We started to discuss net neutrality, I said, literally nothing more than.." but is it a good idea to allow the government to regulate the internet"

Now I'm the trump supporting nazi and the whole process is fucked beyond repair. I didn't even argue with them, I just asked that one question and said that government surveillance was a problem.

God, fucking damn it, has it really gotten that polarized over there... also do Americans generally have very poor vocabulary (as well as a charming overestimation of their relative vocabulary ) or was I just unfortunately grouped

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/paragraphs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like you ran into an average American my dude. Sorry OP but this country is fucked, the uni's and public school teach degeneracy and the working class blue collar american can't afford to travel anymore.

Why

do

you

write

this

reddit

iv never been to Reddit, I do it because I find it easier to read.

I'd like to see the inside of her asshole.

it must be the colleges iv been to america a bunch of times, everytime you fuckers have been great.
I genuinely didn't antagonize them at all ... I will tomorrow, however...severely

well you should try going there with your stupid thread.

Yes, it's descended into total tribalism over here. If you question the narrative, even open-mindedly, it shows you are not on the bandwagon and the zealots will attempt to shame you into submission. Especially women, since they can't argue rationally and have no choice but to rely on shaming tactics.

god i want her to fart and shit on me

I'm confused, I thought left was for net neutrality?

On the one hand, you have one ideology that preaches there is a group of disenfranchised individuals who would have otherwise been fulfilled to their the wildest extent of their imagination, that the sole purpose of their victimization lies at the hands of the patriarchal and capitalist system, and the only method by which these poor unfortunate souls can be redeemed is by eliminating conservative whites. On the other hand you have a group that respects tradition and advocates personal responsibility and regulation of poor behavior.

Which one do you feel more naturally appeals to the masses?

You cannot reason with these mindless emotional-fueled robots. You must embrace your identity and defend it vigorously.

Let the chips fall where they may.

I didnt know it had gotten that bad, i always figured most people are cool, especially where free expression is upheld, that the division was just a rating thing.

I was wrong

>I genuinely didn't antagonize them at all ... I will tomorrow, however...severely

Just make sure that they or anyone else sympathetic to their views don't have ANY authoritative power over you, because they genuinely feel it morally acceptable to abuse that power as much as possible fuck you over. To the point seeing it as a moral obligation, for some of these mindless zombies. They won't feel any remorse.

they are for the legislation called net neutrality

I'd say most people still are... But I guarantee you ran into two people that are studying in Europe because they "really dig how Europeans really embrace multiculturalism and how their governments take hesitate to impose whatever rules they see fit at any time."

Tell us how it goes! It will be a welcome break from this never ending stream of gun control bullshit.

>how their governments take* hesitate to impose
Should be "don't* hesitate".

Americans are flaky, shallow and they tend to shun any conversation with substance. Don’t bring up anything controversial with them. Friendship means social eating and gossiping. They mostly talk about other people and things, shopping or at best tv shows. They don’t talk about ideas.

The US is deeply anti-intellectual. A real hell hole.

oh im bringing that up

Haven't you been paying attention? The left has gotten to the point where you are now no longer even considered a person if you are right wing. You are a Russian bot and are not allowed to even speak except on Nazi hideouts like Sup Forums and Gab.

Do you consider left wingers as human?

>Friendship means social eating and gossiping. They mostly talk about other people and things, shopping or at best tv shows.
You're spot on user, there are real people if you know where to look but the majority of people here are trash npcs

Are you Irish?

I understand that there are exceptions of course.

Im actually pretty moderate conservative, im fiscally conservative and personally i live by conservative values but id never try to impose that or anything. some lefty ideas are at least interesting and plausible.

I can only imagine how genuine deep right people are treated.. . although maybe its not that different

yeah

Then just box them in the mouth and show them they aren't in America anymore, then buy them a drink.

free speech cuts both ways, unfortunately.. i may yet buy them a drink

youre not the one who has to read it fuck head

Be sure to bring this up when they talk about how guns are awful and ask you to show them a case where a gun killed more than 20 people en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

Also, use the pic related. 1/5

Same as me then. I’m centrist in some respects but mostly moderately right wing. I don’t think killing political adversaries is the way to go, like many Sup Forumsacks do.

I hate «liberals» more than anything. Especially American consumerist, hipster types. I don’ really hate commies that much, if they are for real.

Never seen or met a kike my whole life, so that’s just a meme for me.

2/5

I sure do.
you'll live.

3/5

4/5

people have been writing like that since before reddit existed kid

Well I'm in college in Ireland, the Irish are also really anti everything conservative, at least the Munster (minus Kerry) ones, our age are

t. american

Fuck them up good user. Best of luck!

5/5

Pretty much. It’s a shit show over here. Two sides aren’t talking to each other. The right just wants to be left alone and meme in peace while the left is losing its collective shit because people outside of the cities don’t seem to want to turn their lives over to a central body.

Yeah, most American university students are insufferable

>iv never been to Reddit, I do it because I find it easier to read.

Its easier if you are a slow reader. For me it takes way longer to read when spaced like that. Cant breeze through it like i normally would.

Doesn't the monopoly over internet make government control inevitable anyway? ISPs will take down anything the government wants and give all your data if they need it.

>where a gun killed more than 20 people

Where a knife* killed more than 20 people

im not a slow reader

Ok ok ok hows about this. If you ever get into politics with them then be very agreeable but don't say much about your opinions for a while. When a fool is talking, don't interrupt him. Then you have plenty of ammo to fucking rek the pleb with your superior brain.

It is faster for me to read because I don't keep reading the same sentence all the time.

With americans, you have the be much more opinionated, forthright, blunt, and sure of yourself.

>I don't keep reading the same sentence all the time.

I get what you are saying. I use the cursor to highlight where i am in thick bodies of ext.

>im not a slow reader

I'm sure you are not my Irish brother, you were just being conscientious.

more likely the other way around but I see your point.

seems to me the sensible thing to do would be to revert to the 2015 rules and then try to make targeted, more intelligent legislation or better yet leave it to the courts to properly enforce existing anti-monopoly laws instead of confirming that its the strict purview of the government to control the net, the Obama administration had a hard-on for surveillance, stand to reason that was influential in net neutrality also.

Even if monopoly is your chief concern, giving power to the government is not a good idea, too much lobbying.

I might be wrong, i dont know everything there is to know about these issues, im too busy for that...but surely those opinions dont make me a nazi

No. This can only end in total war.

Americans are stupid and i hate them

this
maybe it's better in red states, but here deep in blue territory it gets ugly real quick.
>The US is deeply anti-intellectual
sad but true.

oh, excuse me, for what its worth it seems to piss enough of you faggots off, il try nix the extra paragraphs.

Why do you think a single sentence is a paragraph?

savage

We’re basically in a cold civil war at the moment and I see no way to remedy this. It’s gonna get really bad before it gets better.

because i fucking said so bitch

That's called "spacing," and people have been typing like that since the Gutenberg Press, retard.

Dank

I really dont see why people fixate on that.
it doesnt matter much.

I'd just wind them up with the Nazi thing. I'd start parroting Hitler lines and get really boarder line Nazi, just enough so that when they confront you, you can just laugh it off and get away with it, then say they are obsessed. Take a hand out of em.

This
Fuck America

w-what about be user bjork

me* :(

>God, fucking damn it, has it really gotten that polarized over there... also do Americans generally have very poor vocabulary (as well as a charming overestimation of their relative vocabulary ) or was I just unfortunately grouped

You're probably grouped up with two hardcore leftist stoners (all leftists are stoners).

It absolutely can be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/paragraphs/

The problem is that modern teachers are too lazy to teach their students what a paragraph actually is, so they just say, "at least three sentences." Or five, or eight, or whatever.

The number of sentences has nothing--zero--to do with making a complete paragraph. Neither does the number of words, or syllables.

>But I was taught in school--

NO YOU WEREN'T. THEY WASTED YOUR TIME WITH BULLSHIT, THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU A GODDAMNED THING.

This.

I always assumed single sentence spacing was more formal.

Bullshit pictures... Lets fight tanks and drones with our handguns.

Murricans think they can fight their gov/military.

Why don't you all fuck off from my country

you all?

Ive been writing like that on Sup Forums since before redit existed.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Americans have hardened opinions about hot-button topics. A casual remark by someone will absolutely have this effect if you say it to the wrong person. Here, you need to be able to defend your positions or shut the hell up. Most people, whether left or right, simply familiarize themselves with the common talking points as a sort of inoculation.

>The US is deeply anti-intellectual. A real hell hole.
I agree. It used to be University was where you went for intellectual thought. Now its only for indoctrination, propaganda at it's finest. I went back to college late in my life so it didnt take hold. I saw it for what it was but if i spoke out in opposition to something I was ignored one time, docked points on my grade another.
The point is these students are most likely mindless beings going with the hivemind. The left has hijacked academia, social media, news media, papers, tech industry...America is actually falling and the outnumbered fringe group of the right isnt going to save it. Although I will do what I can to my last breath

>also do Americans generally have very poor vocabulary
Unironically this

I often find myself wondering why is my vocabulary richer than a vocabulary of your average American
I happen to live in Kraków so I tend to meet many Americans

It's literally hilarious how retarded they are. They are weak upstairs and physically. Will be easy to mow them down when the time comes

exactly like a person not being able to disagree with a rethuglikkkon without being called a liberal.

shit ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun, huh?

This.

When people do try and talk about more intellectual pursuits it's almost entirely dominated by "muh fee fees" and comments of zero substance. There are of course some people who aren't completely devoid of intellectualism but they are few and far between. My country fell long ago, what you see know is a bloated corpse that pretends to be alive.

>do Americans generally have very poor vocabulary (as well as a charming overestimation of their relative vocabulary )

Yeah, just listen to Meghan Markle.

Why are you so buttblasted about America? What have we ever done to you faggots? No one gives a fuck about Ireland not even our government. We don't even have any bases over there.

walls of text are for russian bots

Our public schools are the equivilant of a partial frontal lobotomy and chemical castration. At the same time we all have an incessant stream of sunshine blown up our asses in the name of "self esteem" and "inclusiveness". Add to that a stiff dose of dangerous psycheatric pharmecuticals are administered to large swathes of the population. Quite frankly, I am amazed that our schools don't get shot up more often. I just wish these young men would choose higher value targets instead of attacking their fellow inmates.

The only Americans who study in Europe are entitled kids from liberal coastal cities, and they’re Hollywood-worshipping ignoramuses. Intelligent Americans view western Europe as an abandoned museum full of arrogant zombies and travel elsewhere.

Looks like paragraphs on a phone screen. Phone posting.

nice

blog

faggot

kys

why do you think pol is a fringe group? if you say you voted for trump people act like just said you voted for hilter. the normative narrative is very strong

College people are retards because they have never worked and dont really what truely aweful people are out there trying to not pull their weight and get rewarded anyway.

Once you see these parasites in action you reliase that the left wing mentality is for children, fools and blood sucking insects.

You will not be able to have any intelligent conversation with an American young adult about net neutrality. Most do not have the slightest idea what it is but adamantly believe it's repeal is evil. American youth eat out of the hand of big tech companies so all you can expect is for them to parrot lines and talking points written by shills on reddit or social media.

norway seems waaaay more sensible than sweden tho, the only tumbrinas lives in oslo i suppose? gothenburg fag here btw

You can't control a burning pile of ashes.