Us mutts will won't be silenced by achmed!!

Us mutts will won't be silenced by achmed!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTIK26poV_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should worry about your own shithole that is Sweden.

For the beauty of the burger mutt woman must not perish from the Earth.

anyone notice how Merchant threads are NEVER pruned?
It's not because they are allowed and Mongrels aren't, it's because we Jews have a sense of humor and no mongrel IQ.

Whiter than you snownigger

here come the housemutts

>city of sin
>being surprised when someone sins
It's to be expected

Fuck off snownigger! America is white! Eurogays and europoors don’t have shit on us. I may not be 100 percent white myself but least I have freedom unlike you euroqueers!

why are the discord raids always so blatant?

Fuck Achmed, we are going after the gun grabbing Jews. Civil war now!

>mutt
>not 100 percent white

as I expected

You do realize jews have 5% higher black admixture than even the muttiest white

hey what happend to the last big mutt thread?

Only if you're prepared for the civil war that's about to pop off. Freedom is an illusion.

America IS white! We have more whites, white hispanics, and white jews than anywhere else on Earth!

americans can dish it out but they can't take it, americans are the lowest form of life and the world should unironically unite around hate-america-globalism to bring about world peace.

mods deleted it cause amerimutts got assblasted

What does this photo have to do with me Abdul?

Everyone report this thread

Thicc

>I WATCH MURDOCH MURDOCH I AM AN ARYAAAAAAAN

Your 17,5325% jewish side is coming to light!

Fuck you!! Piece of shit euroFAGGOTS act like you are better than us. I’m glad you are all gonna get overrun by mudslimes! Y’all fucking deserve it! Jesus Christ I hate this dumbass ‘meme’. It’s some sort of psyop to weaken American resolve because we are still #1. Screw you and your bullshit, I live in the greatest country in the world and have real freedom to do what I want and you can’t take that from me! Fuck you fuck you fuck you eurolosers

mutt

CIVIL WAR NOW!

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIITTTTE

>SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>Us mutts will won't be silenced by achmed!!
Anyone else find this ironic coming from the Swedish Caliphate?

The amount of butthurt this causes the mutts is fucking hilarious. Amerocunts really cannot banter.

>What they think they are

>it's because we Jews have a sense o...

We banter with bullets nigger

*sees walmart sale sign*

Is this supposed to be relevant to me Sven Achmedasson?

reminder this only triggers people that aren't white. keep it up boys.

I hope you know the JIDF is s /pol made mem

top kek, mutts on suicide watch while also doing it for free

You just gonna repost all the same photos from the last thread cuck? Did you know it's a fact Sweden has 3 times the rape of any other european country? It's not just normal rape either. It's migrants raping your women at such high levels, police don't even keep track of it anymore. 3 times more rape than any other European country is an understatement. If the real numbers were ever released, it would be closer to 100 times more.The sad part is that number could be 10000 times or 20000 times more and still nothing would be changed. At the end of the day, your friends and family will be sexually assaulted at a ridiculously higher number than mime, enjoy your future. If the mutt memes are the tradeoff, keep em comin.

who let the housemutt in the house?

>unite around hate-america-globalism to bring about world peace.
that would actually work well

I have a question
How do you say "mutt" in your native language?

In Serbian it's "mešanac"

i see people like this all over the place here. i laugh every time.

Oh, I know. I'm pointing out how untrue it is that you have a sense of humor though.

That’s fucking it. I’m rporting this to the mods right now! This shit cannot stand! America hate threads like this are against the rules. It’s gone too far and it’s about time the mods did their fucking job

shikse goye

I'm mutt kryptonite

ah I get it.
well I personally never get butthurt over it

lol , please tell me you're playing up the meme
just banter mate, calm down

awww little mutt is upset. dont worry little mutty. Get your mtn dew bottle and I will rock you to sleep

>watching USA vs GBR curling yesterday
>American accuracy is 56% and the commentator keeps saying it

Don't you have a bull to be prepping?

lol mate your'e too inbred

be like the USA Olympic team, accept diversiteh

Europe will be the new mutt meme in two decades.

here in wales the word is chobyln

Stay assaulted, we have rights in our country, while over there it's illegal for you to stop a rape from happening.

kek!

speaking of which, here's the US curling playa

relax rabbi

Pol unironically made me find the "El americano" on a youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=HTIK26poV_Y

Swedes here understand theres a problem, Americans on the other hand pretend there is no issue in muttland.
>Everything is perfect and fine just forget about Europe even though it is in a far better demographic state and has several decades of extra time before the tipping point that you're on the verge of approaching it's cool just come here to slightly stem off our problems, but also throw your bloodlines away like we did no problem at all!

>so new this is the only meme i know and get counter trolled in 2 moves

mongrel

I think it's funny.

These pictures has to be photoshopped, no way it's this bad