I will never support the orange nigger again. if you're still on his cock after this...

i will never support the orange nigger again. if you're still on his cock after this, it's because you have deep seeded homosexual feelings towards him that you haven't come to grips with yet, or you're a child of a single mom and desperately looking for a paternal father figure.

he has betrayed us time and time and time again. going for guns in the USA is the ultimate betrayal, even more of a betrayal than giving amnesty to spics.

google "political abuses of psychiatry" if you want to know why this is completely unacceptable and will doom humanity in the end. "the system" can say anyone is mentally ill. if jesus christ were alive today, he'd be determined "mentally ill" and denied his right to own a fucking firearm. INB4 "muh religion" fuck off, i'm not even religious, but take your pick of any spiritual leader, the same would apply to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12975/epdf?referrer_access_token=rrA_UIMtwE5rbJER6QZITota6bR2k8jH0KrdpFOxC66SrE_5u6fpiebupxg_hDnk0orhCpU_76eHjsNuHcKl_dWfvmJUb6XgDUM6Cr5YzumywP1DZNPBZxrpD6LZEKObnoemBroGBHu7wIWkZb8nCPRd48pEyqlPYQXiY9-NnFH13uUem6kdDPHBsg5pbM_zQ6Kh7JQyfewPfOXVK9HF3PyFk8rMmpUZO2qFsW-KWi8=
businessinsider.com/is-homophobia-a-disease-2015-9
youtube.com/watch?v=8LJlD8O1YxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i assume you're not willing to have a reasonable conversation about this.

There once was a man named Donny the Trump
His skin was as orange as a pumpkin
His followers claimed, day after day, that this man you could never be stumpin’
He’ll build us a wall over 40 feet tall and he’ll give us our guns and our freedoms
He’ll lock up ol’ Hill and her cronies and shills and in jail that’s the place that we’ll see em’
But days they kept passing and Trumpies keep asking
“Where are my guns and my wall?
I’m starting to think as we sit on the brink, that you’re doing nothing at all!”
Trumpy just smiled and sat with a grin as he legalized all of the dreamers
And snatched up the guns that he promised you’d keep with his cronies and globalist schemers
So come next election, when making the choice, no matter the swing of your views
We all know by now that a vote for the Donny will surely just bring you bad news.

he's just giving the left some crumbs so they'll shutup. Its not a big deal.

thats it, im a #cruzmissile now

Projection levels are over 9000 user.

>MUH TRANSDIMENSIONAL MAHJONG

no he's not, he's PUSHING gun control you piece of shit. stop making excuses for him. likewise, he has the power to unilaterally END DACA and deport those spics but he chose not to. get off of his cock, man.
nice poem and all of that, but for some reason i get the feeling you voted for Bernie Sanders.
Cruz wouldn't have been any different. Just because the whole party and the whole Washington system is corrupt, doesn't excuse the actions and betrayals of the orange nigger.

>pushing background checks for mental health is bad and I no longer support king tangerine now
Are you Schizo or something? How is this not necessary? This arguably is exactly what should reasonably be done to prevent edgy suicidal faggots from getting a gun and spooking the normie horde into anti-gun legislation 24/7.
>raising age to 21 is bad
This might sound kind of pointless since minors can just steal their dad's gun when he forgets to lock his safe but I still don't see a real problem as it isn't a gun ban. You should be able to legally drink before being able to legally own the ultimate equalizer and hold the power of life and death in your hands, no?
>bump stocks
This is the part that is legitimately ridiculous imo.

Fuck off shill nobodys buying it

wow, that meme is amazing. never seen it put so well. it's "incrementalism", it always is with the people fucking us over. it's the concept of the frog that will jump out of boiling water, but sit in warm water while it slowly boils to death. now Trump is complicit in that machine. fucking pathetic.

gtfo then
>in all fields

Unless you’re planning on raising the age of military service to 21 as well, you’re a stupid fuck.

i would like to say trumps team guiding him in the election had a better idea of what was going on even if he doesnt agree with statements he made to become president than the inner circle of friends and family telling him what to say now

no offense to those around him but they arent helping. hes been sending mixed messages and consistency is important. in practice he isnt that bad half the time but the statements issued are somewhat damning

i'm a shill. i'm a left-wing shill because i support gun rights, right? this is how far up his asshole you are. this is how hopelessly attached to his cock you are. he is literally declaring his intention to come for your guns. if you're supposedly "conservative" or "right wing" or "republican" of any sort, this should be wholly unacceptable to you. this is the ultimate betrayal, as if giving DACAniggers citizenship wasn't bad enough.

BTW, just so you know, APA or whoever handles it is weighing adding "homophobia" to the next edition of the DSM, which means if you're a typical Sup Forumsack and are weary of homos, you're going to be labelled "mentally ill". so you know, have fun being stripped of your right to own a firearm because you were so hopelessly attached to the orange cheeto man. fucking retard.

>he's PUSHING gun control
Twitter is not congress my utterly retarded shill friend.
>he has the power to unilaterally END DACA and deport those spics but he chose not to.
He have always deport spics my retarded friend but you have a lot to learn about the DACA debacle. Its not that complex. A fucking 13 year old could see it if you would just read a fucking book.

Tens of millions of Americans go to their doctor for "depression." You are blanket banning people over a tiny minority that commits these acts.
You can fight and die for Israel at 18 but you can't own a gun?
ALL gun control is a slippery slope. Enjoy Californian-tier gun laws in 3 years.

Bannon was /ourguy/. It's a shame we've abandoned him. He turned on the president, but only when the president didn't uphold his end of the bargain. Bannon cared about the agenda, not the man. People have been too rough on him. Should be Bannon for 2020, frankly.

Trump has done nothing for the white man. He is not our president. He goes along with every Deep State/False Flag. Unfortunately, the U.S government has failed us. There is no more fixing. It must be destroyed.

What a faggot.

Background checks could stand to be a little better, but all this other shit is stupid. I really don't get the raising the age thing, are there all that many mass shooters between the age of 18 and 21 that committed a mass shooting with a gun they bought themselves? I don't really give a shit about bump stocks but why cede ground to liberals who won't even appreciate it?

nice try shareblue shill

>Twitter is not congress my utterly retarded shill friend.
wow, what a stunningly insightful observation. but oh yeah, for sure, i'm the retard.
well, your president just declared his intention to push for gun control IN CONGRESS so this whole comment seems moot and senseless. BTW, his actions on bumpstocks don't need to go through congress, he can unilaterally ban them through the DOJ. but you know, whatever you fucking muzzie.

Look Czech nigger, my cock isn't exactly hard for these statements but if it's going to happen then what's the use in debating all over it? It's ultimately better than a universal gun confiscation, which very well could have been where this controversy may have ended up after this shooting given all of the knee-jerk reactions it has caused.

i agree so much. this book needs to now become OUR bible, because when it was written, people like Saul Alinsky were still on the outside. now THEY are the establishment and WE are on the outside of what used to be OUR homeland. we need to use THEIR tactics, as well as tactics of our own. we need to get past this idea that the united states is still a positive thing. that it still serves us and our families. it does not. it's been subverted totally. we're just considered cancerous tumors on its asshole now.

Guns are too fucking easy to get if you are mentally ill fucktard

who determines who is "mentally ill" though? you? big brother?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

>angry 18 year old whose been in and out of mental institutions for years and cant get a gun

fuck off wiglet

>well, your president just declared his intention to push for gun control
Again, Twitter is not fucking congress you utterly retarded ape.
>BTW, his actions on bumpstocks don't need to go through congress
And yet he gave the decision to Congress anyway. Why? Think you utter fucking retard and to all the fucking blackpill idiots itt.
FFS read a fucking book.

This is true but then the trouble is you have to consider the possibility that anyone could be labeled mentally ill if the tests are written vaguely. There are a variety of answers a perfectly sane person could enter on a psych evaluation that, if put together in the right order by the person reviewing the test, could make them out to be mentally ill.
See this.

The psychiatrist you usually go too

>And yet he gave the decision to Congress anyway. Why?
he didn't give the decision to congress, he instructed the DOJ to learn action. you should learn about the topic you're discussing before you discuss it.
this whole "twitter isn't congress" trope you're pushing is dumb as hell. are you saying nothing the president says matters unless he says it in congress? in case you don't know, muzzie, our president doesn't actually speak in congress. fucking tard.
just so you know, pretty recently Dinesh D'Souza was court ordered to undergo psychiatric counseling, just cuz he's a conservative, despite the fact that many qualified doctors testified he wasn't mentally unfit or unstable in any way.
this is still very much a real problem in our society, and when they do it they target conservatives. anyone supporting this legislation is fucked in the head in a huge way.

Guns should be easy to get fucknut. The depressed should have the right to defend themselves too.

Fuck off with your gun grabbing bullshit. Gun control is a never ending slippery slopey

Further infringement is bad. The cake will get smaller. Each decade another slice is gone.

so the jewish, liberal academic is going to be the one to decide if i get guns or not? as i stated earlier in the thread, "homophobia" is now on the docket to be included in the next DSM edition, so is anyone who is leery of gays going to be determined "mentally ill" and denied their rights to own firearms? you probably support that, dont you, you libshit progressive nigger.

Well yeah I mean if the questions are
"Have you ever thought about harming yourself or others?"
Then anyone could jut say no, but it's one more barrier in the way of just anyone getting a gun.

Shills taking this as opportunity to divide and conquer. So pathetic. Besides, there should be gun control. Before doing gun control maybe u cia shills could search and destroy black markets instead of spying on citizens and hunting down whistleblowers and assassinating random conspiracy theorists. GKYS.

Listen fellas. Truck driver, wife beater, retired military, klansman and NASCAR fan here. I’ve had enough of Trump’s gun grabbin, JEW YORK ways. So I’m voting for Her next time, then i’ma gonna kick back with a jug of white lightnin and whittle a stick while my pappy calls ICE on wetbacks.

Lets become more like canada said nobody rational ever

here buddy. the jewish academic progressive establishment is already starting to paint "homophobia" as a "mental disorder".
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12975/epdf?referrer_access_token=rrA_UIMtwE5rbJER6QZITota6bR2k8jH0KrdpFOxC66SrE_5u6fpiebupxg_hDnk0orhCpU_76eHjsNuHcKl_dWfvmJUb6XgDUM6Cr5YzumywP1DZNPBZxrpD6LZEKObnoemBroGBHu7wIWkZb8nCPRd48pEyqlPYQXiY9-NnFH13uUem6kdDPHBsg5pbM_zQ6Kh7JQyfewPfOXVK9HF3PyFk8rMmpUZO2qFsW-KWi8=
the reality of political abuse of psychiatry is clear. it should have been clear from the link i originally posted for you. there's no denying or arguing this issue.

See

he's posturing as he knows the democrats will obstruct ANYTHING he supports

since the dems are running on a fuck trump platform ,they can't vote on anything this year that he supports

>he instructed the DOJ to learn action.
Bingo, meaning he wouldn't do the shit he said you utter fucking retard. Read the fucking memo.
>this whole "twitter isn't congress"
How many times do I have tell you that twitter is not congress you utterly retarded ape?
>our president doesn't actually speak in congress.
Holy fucking shit, you still don't get it do you?

this
just watch the sotua theyre throwing a tantrum

>"the system" can say anyone is mentally ill
I think it said op is mentally ill

When will you fags ever learn? DON'T COMPROMISE ON GUN RIGHTS. Gun control NEVER ends. Look at California, New York, UK, Australia or the EU that's passing more gun control because Muslims shot up Paris with illegal guns.

and just in case you don't want to click on the link for whatever reason, that's a link to a well respected, peer reviewed journal article from a couple years ago titled
>"Psychoticism, Immature Defense Mechanisms and aFearful Attachment Style are Associated with a HigherHomophobic Attitude"
here's a story from a larger, more well known publication that you'll feel safer clicking on, that cites it
>businessinsider.com/is-homophobia-a-disease-2015-9

The thing is though the way I feel like I'm living nowadays is constantly watching what I say in this liberal landscape. Sure I disagree with gays but I don't say it. And anyone who is retarded enough not to hide their power level especially to "doctors" should be ostracized

>trump bans bump stocks
>bans a piece of plastic that turns a semi to mimic a full auto
>this is a bad thing

are you shills that retarded? bump stocks are a nothing burger, who gives a fuck?

the mods need to crack down on shareblue shills asap

ok, you're just not someone to be taken seriously at this point muzzie.

>or you're a child of a single mom and desperately looking for a paternal father figure.
this about sums it up. Fucking sick of being betrayed by this asshole, I'm out, sitting out midterms and sitting out election. All the republicans can fuck themselves if they can't do any of the fucking things we elect them to do. Fuck even king nigger didn't do as much to guns as what he's proposing

you can't be serious. you're literally unironically saying that people who have similar political views as yourself should be labelled as "mentally ill"? ok. well either you're totally full of shit or you're just really illustrating perfectly why your own views shouldn't be taken seriously........by anyone.

>crying because people can't kill each other so easily

Honestly, the mental health angle is sort of a step in the right direction but the problem lies in our culture rather than mentally ill individuals.

This post is going to be hilariously hypocritical coming from someone who spends several hours a day on Sup Forums, so >inb4:

Americans hate each other. All of our politics and culture war shit is motivated by punishing those we hate just as much as (or maybe even more than) improving our own lives. Our country is just too fucking big and ((diverse)) to have any kind of social cohesion, so we stick with our subcultures and spend our time thinking about how to fuck over the people that we hate. With the growth of the internet, these subcultures are getting smaller and smaller, so much so that a lot of people probably don't even know any of their ideological compatriots in real life. But they're surrounded by the normies - the evil, stupid normies who are everything wrong in the world. And then some people just snap. They lose their shit and decide to lay waste to all the normies who are supposedly fucking up the entire world.

I imagine for a kid in school now who was born and raised in the 2000s or 2010s its going to be even harder to identify with people because they'll discover Sup Forums or r/politics or a furry/cannibal/flat earth/whatever forum and spend their formative years totally engrossed in that shit and become a hateful sociopathic little prick who just wants to see the world burn by the time they're a teenager.

Solve the culture of hate, and you'll solve the violence problem. Not sure how to do it because I'd probably go insane without my daily dose of Sup Forums, but this shit is eating all of us inside and making everyone want to kill everyone else.

>believing that every single minute fucking detail an elected official will do will match your worldview
Are people this retarded?

So that's it? Pathetic.

>I'm out, sitting out midterms and sitting out election
this is what's going to happen, sort-of-unfortunately. the people that are actually motivated to get up and vote are the ones that have the extreme views. the "never touch my guns" people. the "get these spics out of here" people. centrists or people who "lean" one way or the other often skip election night, esp in midterms.

at this point, i'm almost wishing hillary had won. if hillary had one, at least there'd be people whipping up into a frenzy and trying to "fight the power". it feels like people got a little bit of a bone thrown their way with donald trump, then they were so happy that he got elected, they stopped pushing for all of the important things to actually be done. i dunno. maybe that's something people would disagree with. just part of me feels that way now.

we had a pretty good, growing opposition movement under obama......maybe it was just a little undercooked still in 2016, that's all i'm saying.

>someone says they'll do x
>not only doesn't do it but repeatedly does the opposite
>whyusomad loser!
fuck yourself kid

No learn comprehension. I'm taking about the homophobia being a mental issue. At this point the worlds fucked and if you speak out about it pull be put in a mental ward so in order to survive you have to 1984 it. Sad but this is the wold now.

Man, you're gonna stick to your guns (obviously not literally) until they herd you and your fellow sheep into a gulag, aren't you?

The bumpstocks is a slippery slope. The 21 thing is stupid.

18 and employed to purchase

spotted the shareblue shill

you have to go back..

>lmao lets just skip due process for people buying guns because they might have head problems
>haha lets ban a random gun accessory used in exactly one high profile crime because we feel like it and also we hate semi autos
>tee hee screw everyone over 18 but under 21 because we felt like it
How did it get to this point? Why are people cheering as the government takes their rights away? Why haven't we just gone 1776 again?

kek

prove him wrong you rtd faggot

Jew.

Trump has lost his fucking mind.

Stupid faggot can't build a wall, but he can cave and give dems what they want for no fucking reason at all.

This. Can cast a vote to change the republic, can enlist and use fully automatic weapons and actual WMDs, yet cannot legally own an AR-15 to defend your family/property when off-duty.

Completely idiotic.

>you need a butt buddy to tag-team shill with
Sad!

Shills are out full force today, undoubtedly because of rallying speech from NRA LEADER Wayne LaPierre speech today at CPAC: youtube.com/watch?v=8LJlD8O1YxM

uhhhhh i seem to have comprehended what you said totally fine. i think it's you who obviously, for some reason, doesn't get the clear contradiction here. you yourself say you are homophobic, but you're saying you can understand homophobes being put into mental institutions? for fucks sake man, what's it going to take for you to just recognize that trump is fucking you over here? i'm sorry, i'm not some fucking bernie bro who is trying to fool you. i really genuinely memed for him during the 2016 election. i posted here and on TD and made youtube videos and shit. i put a lot of my effort and time into having some small effect on getting him elected.

he fucking betrayed every big campaign promise that mattered to me though. it began when he said "i'm a nationalist AND a globalist". that was the fucking start of it, after he swore he wouldn't be a globalist. then came syria. then came afganistan. then came the DACA BS. and now coming for the guns, that's the last straw man. just fucking wake up. he's gone Bush 3.0. they're all fucking patsy's anyhow. they're all chosen, preselected by TPTB. i used to believe that when i was younger. Trump made me sort-of believe differently for a couple of years, but now i see that i was right all along. it really is that fucked up illuminati-tier horsehist that controls everything.

It's funny as fuck seeing the Gunnuts and the Trumptards eating each other.

>i assume you're not willing to have a reasonable conversation about this.
fuck you nigger, there is nothing reasonable about giving up constitutional rights

Liberal

depressed people shouldn't own guns

this.

People get so impatient with the President.
Like any of us really know what shitstorm is raging behind the scenes.
All we ever do is comment on what (((they))) let us see. It's bullshit to even try to argue this stuff.
Lurk moar. Don't be so quick to give up your reaction. They monitor these things. Don't forget how predictable we are to them.

Dont worry op, if he does this he wont win and democrats will wipe the floor with him. Trumps need to appeal to more than his base will be his downfall. The left is never going to embrace him and hes losing more and more of the right as his "negotiating" fails more and more. Lets grant amnesty and take your rights! Maga! The left is right, trump will be sern as the worst president in u.s history if he keeps this up. He will have zero supporters.

>this faggot neckbeard actually typed all this out
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
GUYS GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING TRYHARD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT A LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

Template to take action against the faggots responsible for this. We need to push this en masse if we want them to notice at alll

To: [email protected]

Title : Request for Removal Due to Failure to Protect 2A Rights

Body:

Hello,

I would like to request my email address and physical mailing address be removed from all RNC databases and request that I no longer be contacted by the RNC. Failure to stand up for my Second Amendment rights is unforgivable and I will no longer vote Republican in local or presidential elections.

All we ever do is make excuses for Trump, the guy is doing more to fuck the second amendment than obama ever did. Think about that

>its a reddit makes a fake tweet pic and Sup Forums doesn't check thread

>first you raise it to 21
>then 22
>then 23
>mental illness constitute government hate, just like vidya is a mental condition pushed by World health organization

HAHAHA UNITED SOCIALIST STATES OF GREMLINISTAN!!! YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST KOBOLD KEKED FAGGOTS HAHAHAHA MUH GUNS BAHAHAHAH BETTER WIPE THOSE 4CHIN POSTS AND START SAVING FOR YOUR GRANDPA GUN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AT THE AGE OF 80! MAGA!

you americans deserve this for being such insufferable niggers forcing your degeneracy and jewish ways on europe. fuck all of you american scum

how fucking stupid do you feel now that you know its a fake tweet?

fucking newfaggots

Look man I get it too. I wanted the wall, but I've all but lost hope for an actual conserabtive leader in the vein of JFK. I hated Obama and I be been let down so many times I'm just used to it. It used to this liberal ass world. I go to art college and have to face it every day. The thing that I really care about is just people killing me. I don't want to die from a gun. I have these detailed simulations that I think about when in class about what I would do if some guy came in with a gun. I don't want to die

FUCKING LITERALLY TRUE, HOLY SHIT
and i mean i don't want to defend obama, but here's the difference:
obama was horrified of the backlash that would happen if he came for guns AT ALL. every day, all over the internet and media people were talking about "is obama coming for the guns? what's gonna happen? is there gonna be civil war?"
BUT then Trump gets elected and all of the sudden the cuckservatives get down on their fucking knees, open their mouths wide, and hold out their weapons on a silver platter, "take them from me, papa trump. take them from me, my lord and master".

wake the fuck up people. if you elected a man, you're a piece of shit. you were supposed to elect ideas. you were supposed to elect issues. you were supposed to elect someone because they were going to defend your freedom and your way of life. trump has betrayed us and made it clear he's NOT FUCKING DOING THAT.

he said himself that he could shoot someone in the street and people would still support him.......so why would he give a fuck about upholding these values when he knows you'll all swing from his nuts anyhow??

literal shill, check his twitter you homo

Raise gun buying age to 21. Raise voting age to 21.
If an 18 year old cannot be considered responsible enough to be allowed to handle a firearm safely they cannot be considered responsible enough to vote.
Also raise the military age to 21, if you can't drink, shoot or vote you shouldn'e be asked to die for your country.

>are you Schizo or something
Here's the thing, goy, only schizophrenics don't believe in the 6 gazillion. Judging by your internet history you are too mentally unfit to own a gun, you might commit anuddah shoa.

Yes, they should. Because the vast majority of depressed people are in no way a danger to other people.

>pilpul for goyim

>I go to art college
you sound SO MUCH like you go to an art college, you faggot

listen you dumb bitch, nobody wants you to die from a gun. we don't want to keep our guns cuz we like target shooting and hunting. we want to keep them because history is extremely clear about the atrocities committed by government. that's why we have the second amendment. not for fucking hunting. we have it to protect ourselves from the government. the second amendment clearly references militia being necessary for a free state. in their time, militia was intended to stand up against government tyranny if it had to as well.

would you rather get fucking murdered off by the state once everyone is disarmed? would you rather be perpetually enslaved? you're at art school, so obviously you don't want to get off your ass and work. wanna get turned into a fucking slave, bro? this is the shit that happens to people when they get disarmed and have no recourse against the tyranny of government.

just wake the fuck up man. stop being a fucking pussybitch. be a pussyartbitch if you want to, that's your decision, but don't make life harder for the rest of us.

i think you're genuinely a homosexual BTW for what its worth. maybe you should get over your self-hating homophobia issues.

He actually just killed your entire argument. "Twitter is not congress" means Twitter isn't the place the laws are made. It's literally shitposting. Nothing he says on twitter matters, for any reason.

Wow, it's almost like trump is another reagan: a shitty president that will pass more gun laws and get away with it because he's a republican and conservatards like him

>depressed people shouldn't own guns
then depressed people shouldnt have a vote, or any other rights for that matter

Even if it weren't fake, Im fine with it.
Mental health status NEEDS to be a factor in purchase,
21 is stupid because nowadays no one is more mature at 21 than 18 but whatevs and
bumpstocks are a gimmicky way to waste ammo

>it's real

W H A T
T H E
F U C K

the president doesn't speak in congress and if you believe he does then i don't believe that you're even really a fucking american.