Index is one of the best anime characters of all time

Prove me wrong

Not the best in anime in general, but she sure is in her own show, which makes all the more sad than that misaka attention whore gets all the spotlight

She becomes an irrelevant side-character in her own series after the first arc or two. She gets recycled for the same six jokes over and over again while most of the other female cast members are given more screentime and development.

Hol up,

Yeah, fine. Why don't we just request a Raildex board instead?

that sticky

Sup Forumsnon do your part and create a raildex thread too

this is fucking hilarious

Who? Looks kind of like that archbishop bitch.

>TOUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM HUNGRY
FEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OR ILL BITE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So raildex is just filler and I can jump to index 2 right?

no

>despite having the greatest single collection of magical grimoires in her head is incapable of using magic
>has no knowledge of the real world (i.e. cooking, running and maintaining a household, laundry)
>lacks skills to even hold a menial job
>after having memories erased on an annual basis is left having the mentality of a child
>born and raised in England but knows no english
>has monster like ability to unhinge jaw and bite people's heads

I don't know why I like her

I can't

You have shit taste

at least remove the background. christ

I would destroy that nun cunt so hard.

She's one of the cutest.

I still care about you, Index.

You may be a side character in your own anime, but I'll never stop caring!

Not even best character, that would be Mikoto

Original Mikoto >>>>> her clones

Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my heart & my tongue!

This

I dropped the show once it become obvious it wasn't going to be about Index at all. Shit was a complete lie, naming the show after her but barely doing anything with her past the first story arc.

Slightly related, but did anyone else actually smirk a bit when Touma wondered if the High Priest called him out because he was after Index instead of him?

I want to stick my tongue inside biribiri's tight butthole!!!!

I was laughing because his response was basically "who gives a shit about her when you exist?" Sums up the whole damn series.

>IM HUNGRY

Fuck off headcrab

That pic was her face when Touma was being molested by Biri's piss-drunk mother. He was screaming for help and everything, and she just looked at him with that expression.

She should stop eating

You mean worst

What if Index was older than Touma, and had a more endowed physique?
Say, 18-20?
I feel like Index is wasted on being a loli character; the series has many better ones.

She's still a useless headcrab