Why can't anything surpass it?

Why can't anything surpass it?

Because it was made with love and attention to detail by a very competent group of artists.

It wasn't good

Because you are stubborn.

2 pure

You can only get different perspectives of perfection. Surpassing it is literally impossible.

Like almost all kyoani and tamako market is still shit.
It's just that good.

It will be surpassed by another KyoAni show itself one day.

because pic related is in it

because no one wants to make music related anime anymore

It didn't even surpass Lucky Star.

It's not even close to being the best in its genre. It's not even the best from its studio. Get some taste you shitter.

It never surpassed anything in the first place. It's one of the worst anime ever.

Creativity has been dead for ages now, K-On was an anomaly

What did K-off do that Non Non Biyori or Hidamark Sketch didn't?

It was my first anime.

Superior moe

It's about the magic.
There's something to K-On that goes beyond rational logic.
It's not something that makes sense so your question is invalid.

>k-off

there's one this very season dumb fuck.

but it's BAD

In other words: absolutely nothing.

it's not much worse than k-on.

of course it's worse than k-on
k-on is a masterpiece

Nowhere near as well written characters, growth, or natural interaction. I love yuyushiki but you're just completely wrong.
What did either of those do better than K-On? How about you actually learn to watch anime beyond a passive consumptive state and formulate concrete opinions on their elements beyond "this sux I din' like it" instead of asking people to forcefeed you basic deductive reasoning?

K-on just makes me happy like no other anime has
Everything about it is mostly cheerful

How exactly did K-On have well written characters? Each one was taken right out of a book of SoL anime tropes.

It's not "nothing". It's magic. Sometimes there is this one anime and one specific person in the vast ocean of anime fans decides that this anime is the best thing God could have ever devised. And that happens a lot. But when it's a huge portion of anime fans, that's something rather unusual to happen and it can only mean there is something special about that anime. Because this "something special" is not something that can be described with logic or reason, we say it's magical. It could be said to be artistic, even. When you stare at a fine work of art for half an hour and some bystander asks "what do you like so much about this?" you might answer "I don't know, it's just... beautiful". It's that kind of response K-On evokes in its viewers. So basically the fact that it's not just one person saying K-On is awesome despite there not being any logical reasoning for making such claims is good evidence that this magic I speak of is indeed something.

The craft for starters. Without even looking at what any of them are about its tough to take NNB or Hidamari seriously because they look like trash

By actually having human characteristics, drives and passions that motivate them and bring them together through natural interaction rather than being random quirks that ARE the character? By not being static cutouts and developing personalities in a slow, natural enough way to actually be both believable and significant enough to drive a character driven story? By having interesting personal qualities buried under the surface level "archetypes" (which is a shitty criticism as actual real people can just as easily be categorised into ones. You're on a board that does this every day). Why do I have to spell out such basic shit to you if you? Why Am I even explaining it to you if you are so dense you can't discern these qualities from gag manga staple characters? All I'm gonna get is a "nuhuh it sux ur opinion is shit" so the fuck's the point anyway.

Boring shit, the entire series went downhill after Azusa was introduced, forced tsukomi character

Just for starters, Hidamari didn't rely on demanding that you cry to tell its story. And that's why it's what peak performance looks like.

You do realize Azusa is the self insert character right?

While objectivity not as great, i did enjoy GJ-Bu more than K-ON!, though i recognize I'm probably in a huge minority of people who think this. K-ON! Is still one of my all-time favorite shows though.

It's not a religious experience, but it's not bad. It's just...okay.

Wrong

I hate that they forced the retard Yui as the main character

yui is great fuck you

Nice bait friendo.

Because Yamada won't make S3.

because it's bad, and anything trying to emulate it is also bad

>objectively good moe which is an objectively bad 'genre'

>what is hibiki euphonium?

I just finished binging the entire show plus movie and it's arguably unironically my favorite animu. Rewatched the last school festival concert episode and the last episode where they sing for Azusan, bawled my eyes out like a little bitch.
Everybody in the show felt very human and their interactions just work too well with multitudes of fun and dynamic personalities to choose from, how do I fill the void in my heart now?

No, he is right.

This. Can't believe there are people who actually like this shit.

You too?

k-on needed more music

Because it has Yui.

I actually thought it had a perfect amount, sometimes you just dont want to sit through 2-3 minute songs every episode like love live
k-on had good songs but I mostly watched for the CGDCT

Why is Nodoka so fkn thicc?

Yeah, it wasn't good, it was the best.

Not moe.

Non Non Biyori didn't have heart or well-constructed characters. It has its characters go from one comedic scenario to the next with some background panning shots whereas K-ON! is a constant stream of events with jokes happening along the way, especially in season two where it was at its most natural. K-ON!'s cast has a very believable friendship and chemistry but in NNB, their chemistry feels random. Why does Hotaru love Komari? Who knows. Why is almost everyone like a normal little kid but Renge is a bizarre purple-haired memebeast? Who knows.

There is no such thing as objectively good or bad entertainment. Kill yourselves. also has no clue what moe means.

I regret putting it off for so long because I was to much of A MAN to watch moe shit. It was adorable and I miss them. Azusa is my daughteru

Ummmm

>moe shit

The wire is better than K-ON

Explain how. No one's managed to convince me that LOGH is better than it and I doubt you'll be able to but I'll give you a chance if you actually try.

I'm on the verge of filtering the word "forced".

Man, I had the same reasoning for not watching it either but that was earlier in my anime watching but I probably collapsed into watching K-ON 2 months into being a weeb which then opened up the world of moe to me and how it's alright and being a man is accepting that cute girls can do cute things and it's alright to enjoy that.

It's just better

Nah.

>weeb
>moe
>cgdct

One day they'll find a cure for your autism. Have hope user.

>watch the first episode
>almost falling asleep it's so fucking boring
added to my naptime playlist

>I have no idea what objectivity actually means
thank you for your input