Guns

Whether you trumptards will admit it or not, something needs to be done about guns here in America.

I don't care if that means more strict regulations or even an outright ban on automatic weapons, something needs to be done NOW.

The blood of every single innocent child that dies in a school shooting from here on out is blood that's in Trump's tiny little hands. Hopefully he decides to stop this madness. Do the right thing for once in your life, Trump. How many more children need to die before you realize that guns need to be looked at?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/midnight-sun-blog/bs-fe-urban-axes-baltimore-opening-20180216-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't Obama do anything about guns?

> fukin trumptards n' their guns!!1!!11! muh 6 gorillion children!

Guns are a necessary liberty to protect Americans from oppressive governments and regimes. If you support banning weapons, you're a retarded shill and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. Pick up a history book moron.

>would last five seconds against a SWAT team

Republican control of the Legislative branch

Want a gun-free zone?

Move to Europe.

No thanks, we have enough whiney lefties

>Whether you trumptards will admit it or not, something needs to be done about guns here in America.

if you dont like guns just leave

maybe go to the UK where you have to register your butter knife

How about five weeks?

>would last five seconds against a SWAT team

except when TSHTF and people are resisting all over the country the SWAT team wont have the balls to show up vs 20 armed Americans

Ban muslims, libtards

>Nobody needs to relive stress by shooting an AR at a shooting range.

Yes you may chop heads off with axes.

baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/midnight-sun-blog/bs-fe-urban-axes-baltimore-opening-20180216-story.html

>autistic enough to side with selfish cunts

bad guys are never self aware

>Australia has school shootings
>makes guns ridiculously hard to obtain
>no shool shootings since the 90s

b-but muh black market

I already played my part.

Pic related. It's my AR 670-1 chambered in 8.58x70 Magnum with the barrel cut off

I agree. To stop no-motive mass school shootings, you burgers need gun control, everybody, especially teachers, needs to
>always keep their firearms well-maintained, oiled and cleaned
>always use appropriate amminition
>always use proper trigger discipline
>never unholster the gun unless they're going to use it
>always LIGHT UP ANY PUNK THAT TRIES TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL

>prayforparis up on the board 3 times

> and island
vs
> a country bordering cucknadia filling with rapfugees
and
> mexiniggers who have gun bans and massive crime
yeah cant figure that one out.... fucking faggot

>something needs to be done about guns here in America.
we're making a huge budget for this problem, we will buy every high school sophomore a rifle, they will have to learn gun safety with emphases on etiquette and the difference between real life and video games

this worked before and can work again, the only problem is racists who refuse to allow blacks to legally hold rifles

We have got to disarm Jews, niggers, and spics! Gun control now!

Why can't you gungrabbing faggots post more than once and actually attempt to defend your position?

Trump will get it done though. Suddenly NK are being more friendly to the south too. Lets see what happens in the middle east.

WTF did Obama do? "Oh just kidding, im going to increase drone strikes, increase surveillance and give you RomneyCare too!"

Get the gun laws changed that is..

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You'r'e in charge. Fuc*ing do something! Pathetic!

1. sage
2. OP is a fag