How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146992.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusted.

Yet at the same time aroused..........

Not even a lolicon but she's really sexy

Not a lolicon but I would kiss her thighs.

I fucking hate that red blotch bullshit so much.

It makes me laugh hysterically at you.

Are his legs okay?

What's up with the big vertical bellybutton? I see it in art a lot, is it a real thing?

>his

This is basically furry

I WANT SECOND SEASON WITH HER BEING HAPPY!!!
REEEEE WHY LOLI MUST SUFFER FOR OUR SINS

I remember that doujin that gave her really weird arms.

Hard.

My dick doesn't get hard for children.

Isn't she 9 years old?

9 years too old.

That the final episode should have better budget

Do I need to watch the original yattaman before this?

Not exactly but you should watch it anyway because it's a better show.

>lost her man to a blind bitch
>saved the world, but goes back to live in poverty
>didn't even get to keep her promise of flicking Yatterman's forehead

She deserved a happier ending

Don't lie to the man. A lot of Tatsunoko's shows sucked balls and overstayed their welcome 20 episodes in. I went back to watch them after Casshern Sins.

>red blotch

?

Are you blind? This stuff, it's super unappealing.

Aroused

Erect

That's old enough.

it's ok
i like them a bit older

So is Leopard her given name or just her handle?

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

I still haven't watched this anime. Is there any loli fanservice or is it going to be as disappointing as Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda?

Like wasted potential.

I liked the show and Leopard and her gay dads were fun characters, but it could have been so much more, and that last episode was seriously weak.

Pretty good

>Zvezda
>disappointing

We don't take kindly to smokers or people with horrible taste around here.

kind of, you'll miss so many great references

These two were the cutest. The era of masked-loli came and went, but it was magical

The show was shit man at least we have the Kate hgame.

Definitely my favorite hgame

wait what

Even if there is no god or buddha, there is masked-loli.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146992.html
Good shit

I really liked the show. It shows how the archetype of the hero in a tyranny is going to be portrayed by the tyrannical system/society as the villain, and it shows how one can embrace the role of the villain to do good, even when you're NOT heroically strong or talented or powerful.

There's not enough stories in humanity's collection about how to deal with overly tyrannical systems, especially for individuals. Most of the time in our history they've either been undone by external forces (think WW2) or collapsed under their own weight as they ignore nature (think USSR). Only rarely are they overthrown by heroic individuals (think French Revolution) and even more rarely do they actually make things better (think American Revolution).

Come to think of it, I would LOVE to see an anime adaptation of the American Revolution from a purely Japanese perspective.

Pedophilic

I wish this show was better

Regret that this show didn't stick with the bleak tone it setup in the first three episodes.

I would've liked a more gradual buildup and Leopard actually being the hero and not just pushed to the side by the fuccboi.

I never saw the redone final episode. The final episode on release was so hilariously bad.

Oh, it was redone? I'm to down on the show to care to watch it, but I am curious.

I'm a bit curious too but I hear they redid the final episode to not reuse the same fight scene three to four times.

I am saddened how the show turned out. Leopard was such a sweet character in a dark setting.

goddamn I remember watching the final episode when it aired, that fight that kept repeating for so long with the same footage, It felt surreal that it was this bad.

One of those shows that completely slip your mind over the years. She was adorable and the story was good, but that's pretty much it.