How do we make Japan more diverse...

How do we make Japan more diverse? It’s not acceptable for a first world country to be so racist and xenophobic in this day and age.

(((Noah Smith)))

They never asked for diversity. Fuck off.

>it's not acceptable
Well that's just like, your opinion, fag.

>the 11th most populated country in the world that's on an island needs to offset population decline by importing niggers and shitskins
fuck off already kikes

Im a 6'2" decently attractive puerto rican who makes 90k yearly who is in shape. I also speak japanese

Im in my late twenties, what are the chances of me being able to get into japan, and how would i be treated there if i coul even get in

You will be treated like the rest of the gaijin gang. They will look at you with suspicion, mystery and awe. You'll be treated as a foreigner basically.

Protip: Don't be a nuisance, but use your gaijin card when you can.

Nukem!

who the fuck wrote this article and for what outlet so i can shitpost them into the Sun

>what are the chances of me being able to get into japan
0 if you want a citizenship unless you get married to a Japanese girl
but i suggest against that because all racemixers need to hang

Guess who
Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

How about women? Will i be forced to basically find another foreigner?

Im also 175 with about 10-13% body fat

If you're just visiting then it's not that hard to get in. You should expect to be treated fine by customer service and strangers though they might find it off to a point. Biggest striggle would be if you were living there, neighbors wouldn't really be inclusive like to other native Japanese.

every fucking time

Really even if im a high income earner? I also have a lot of liquidatable assets (mostly property)

CNN?

I mean, even if you get a citizenship, no japs will even accept you as a member of their society. It's like having a master's degree of gender studies

I kind of assumed that, but was hopefull that if i tried my absolute hardest to assimilate as quickly as possible i could over come it, if only slightly.

Im well aware my skin color / ethnicity could be a turn off or topic of conversation for the japanese, and wouldnt get assblasted if they said something weird about me

Most of the articles written about Japan's need for immigration are purely for western consumption. The health and wealth of the country are prime arguments in favor of maintaining a homogeneous society, which is no good when you want to convince whitey he should accept his own replacement in his countries.

nah bloomberg, try not o give them to much clicks.

I think the reason there is a rise in antisemtism in Japan, is because Japan hasn't learned how to be multicultural yet.