She's back to save us. i'm in tears right now

she's back to save us. i'm in tears right now

She is olev.

Marine's younger relative?

>a woman will save us!

ugh, maybe getting wiped out is for the best

>save you

Macron is doing pretty good user.

I hope she respects Jean-Marie legacy instead of the bullshit Marine did. She should team up with Bruno Gollnish and bring back the old leader in the movement.

By analogy, everyone else has been enjoying electricity and central heating for some time.

What a vacuous statement.

POUR L'EUROPE!

No my ameribro. Quite the opposite. But he is good at PR. He says one thing...and do the opposite in secret. He is Our Merkel, but marketable.

Marion is a hypocrite. She's a divorced single mother in her 20s. She's worthless

i wonder what she was doing in africa

Reminder that her father was a mossad agent.

Stop purity spiraling. She has a child. She wants a future for her, and while not poor, she is not a part of the elite. So far, she did well.

I am afraid it is only appearances.
Officially:
>new military service
>harder conditions for migrants to stay
>incentives to develop the economy

In practice:
>not a military service but a costly civic service where we will be mandated to wipe the asses of our elders with Mouloud and Abdu for 6 months
>migrants just have to pretend to be minors even if they are 70 years old and they will get French citizenship
>you will be less harshly taxed if you play your money on the markets but you won't be able to have an expansive real estate property

>inb4 that pic is posted of some woman that looks like her with some hood nigger

We should get the gang back together: France, Spain, Netherlands, and USA fighting together

Macron is based as fuck.

And DGSE and CIA. Public knowledge. He also didnt raised her and is not jewish. He was a secret agent for the Quai d'Orsay, with side jobs. Lot of these guys are like that and it is quite difficult to know where their allegiances are. Imo, nowhere.

She did great.

No. Stop reading mainstream media. He trolls a bit, makes witty jokes, then fucks us hard. He is just far more clever than the usual clowns. An ex Rothschild employee, worked in the highest spheres of our state departments. If you want to compare him to other world leaders, think guys like Putin, not Trudeau or Trump. Someone who knows to play 4d chess.

She's beautiful. I'll fuck her brains out.