This is all I want, is that too much to ask? I don't know about you guys, but every time I look at this...

This is all I want, is that too much to ask? I don't know about you guys, but every time I look at this, it uncovers something in me, just like a strong paternal instinct I guess. Why are women abandoning this? I don't understand...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/368/1631/20130079
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black dick is expensive.

this is why the 14 words. this is why everything. take that warmth and protectiveness that wells up within when you watch this and use it.

get educated, get a job, get a girl...done.

We all want this

They only abandon you, Sup Forums

The fact that you dont understand why this is happening proves how beta you all are

I'd like to see the mother give the baby an intense orgasm

Stop being a retard...
> fixed

fuck off faggot

lol wtf does the "14 woyds" have to do with a woman having a connection with a baby you stupid fucking hick

There are far more women under the age of 25 who want kids than men

it doesn't make him beta, we just need alfas to start thinking the same way as he does. Every european couple needs to have at least two children, possibly 3-4.

Sorry, I see just another poor human soul unnecessarily dragged into this godless world.

Every time I see that fucking webm, it makes me consider more and more suicide. I will never get to even MEET a girl:
>that beautiful
>that wants to have children
>that would want to have children with me
It makes me remember how alone I will be for the rest of my life. Fuck you, leaf.

nigger faggot

Jesus fuck lmao

>this is all I want
Is it? Having a family is a strong reaponsability, and it's madly irresponsible for you to want a kid and a wife exclusively to raise the child. It wasn't good back then and it is not good now. There is a difference between wanting to be a father and genuinely being ready to be one.

>Why are women abandoning this
Because sadly being a housewife is oppressive. Not in the patriarchal sense, but rather how much time and effort it demands of one to be basically a sitting duck dedicated to raise a child when there is so much more that can be done if you aren't.

In short, would you raise a child on your own yourself? If you can't say you can, who are you to demand that of your spouse.

I feel you, bro.

Same here. Fuck.

women don't want kids in their early 20, but beg for them from 26-30 and onwards

IT'S ALL I WANT DAMMIT

I hear you bro. I have fulfilled any and all obligations to others that I felt like. I am now free and going to max out my credit cards helping out some family and friends before ending it all.

>wanting to get married
Das a good goy

>Why are women abandoning this?
They are self indulgent narcissists who need to "find themselves" and meaning in this crazy universe. They still want to fuck though because after all that's what self indulgent narcissists do, they want the things they want without the responsibility or consequences of their actions. Raising kids is hard and most of them are too lazy or stupid to keep a kid alive anyway.

If you really think that go get a hatian or filipino girl and breed her.

I have this. I am lucky. Just for the record, my wife and the mother of my children is hapa.

Because we force feeded luciferian degeneracy thats why .. theme : youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

Unless you are making six figure, having offspring have no sense. Having a family is very expensive if you live in a western country.

Are you fat? do you have a job, or perhaps a way to feed more than just yourself? If so you can get it but you have to find it and take it.The system does turn them against you but if they can be so easily swayed by some words from a journalist or piece of media then it shouldn't be too hard for a charming worthy man to also sway their minds.

>Why are women abandoning this? I don't understand

Equality. Destructive women using feminine competition tactics to oppress the vast majority of women, keeping them from striving from what they truly want, as that means risking being shamefully better than other women.

Sauce: rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/368/1631/20130079

We have to fight and destroy the false majority that is effectively shaming women for wanting to be better.

>striving from what they truly want
er, striving for

Bullshit. Look at any group you hate. Does lack of financial resources stop THEM from popping out babies? Of course not. Do not allow welfare to be only a state subsidy of the degenerate. Grab a piece of that pie yourself... and then tell your kids you work hard, because trust me, when you have kids you WILL work hard. STOP BEING A COWARD.

Retard.
> We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The social dynamic shifter commies want us to think that this is gross and a caveman like craving. Most men are fighting this mental retardation and know that this is a natural desire. Women on the otherhand are eating that shit up, oh no you don't need children cause you are children of the state, we'll take care of you, you don't need a man, you just need us to provide for you, and guess what you can do whatever else you want like becoming a wage slave, or lesbo cunt. Women are just falling prey to the commies, first you get the women, then the children, then comes the men. Stay above this mind numbing agenda

>Women are just falling prey to the commies
>first you get the women, then the children, then comes the men.

I agree, divide the sexes via propaganda, family courts, any other means and get the women as dependant on the state as possible.

This first step is actually pretty easy. Women are naïve and gullible. The children of such women will be more dependant on that state too. 40 years of this crap and you won't be producing many independent men with spines anymore, just nu-males and manchildren dependant or heavily embedded in the state too.

Bingo socalisim

>Misses the entire point of the thread

Same here friend.

>before ending it all.
What do you mean by dis

Nobody likes to be with me, mate. I find it extremelly difficult to relate or understand emotions. Learning comes very easy to me (piano, history, mathematics, etc.) and I am versatile in numerous fields which results in the other people feeling inferior when I tell them or they see it like I am just showing off (when I am not).
I am doomed to loneliness.

How about only genetically strong european couples have 8 children. The weak men and women can go be degenerates all they want. Not all Europeans are meant to breed and pass down their genes. Many of our weak should have not been born or should have died of disease. Unfortunately they have the same power that the strong have in our democratic society.