ITT: Forgotten anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hoVeeDPHlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She wasn't even the most popular Fuuka that season.

There was a time Sup Forums praised IS and it was really popular.

What the fuck went wrong

The most underrated show this year

It was fucking awesome

The author stopped giving a shit and the second season was atrocious.

To this day, the tears of the truck flags are delicious

No one remembers Anne

Posted in the last thread. Crest/Banner of the Stars is one of my top three, but few people know of its existence.

All I can remember about it is that it had terrible cg and was full of suffering.

was it really atrocious though

Lots of weird anime original stuff.

Does Kokoro Connect count as forgotten? nobody really talks about anymore.

Inaba's masturbation is still remembered

Any anime I watch. Whenever I make a thread I get no replies.

I'm remembering it right now.

I haven't forgotten that smile.

Its not forgotten.
Nips have shit taste as usual.

i just finished banner of the stars II
>mfw baka

Nobody remembers the Kimi anime, either.

Posting an actual example. When it was airing it got quite a bit of attention (if for the wrong reasons), but now I don't recall it being mentioned here recently.

What? I still read the manga every week and fap to both Fuuka and Koyuki on a regular basis. Also, there's still the occasional manga and truck thread. Plus, while it didn't sell well, it still sold better than quite a few shows from its season, like Seiren and Masamune-kun.

Wrong.

People cared about that for a day or two when the game closed last month.

Anime flopped and I think the LN ended so there's that.

Every thread.

Three dudes who also watched gen'ei are you still here?

>What? I still read the manga every week and fap to both Fuuka and Koyuki on a regular basis.

Any good doujins?

>Masamune-kun
I usually try not to salesfag, but I can't help be happy that Fuuka outsold that crap.

I watched it only after it ended, but yeah I still remember it.

Did you know the ED singer retired? It was her only single ever, and after doing a few years being a radio DJ apparently she retired from the entertainment industry earlier this year.

Sadly Seo's stuff doesn't get many doujins, but his manga themselves have plenty of fappable doujins, so there's that.

I think the Blu-Rays came with doujins like the Kimi ones did. At least they called them doujins, for some reason.

Also, every thread. It hurts me that even while it was airing it didn't get much attention either here or in Japan.

*fappable pages

Why is she so perfect?

Nanoha Fuuka is far more popular than hit by a truck fuuka

>Nico-kun, are you thirsty?
No, he's not, much to Fuuka2's chagrin.

I don't think this anime was popular in the first place, but no one talks about Michiko to Hatchin. It's such a great anime and it's just such a shame ;/

This show is in every rec chart I've ever seen. I wouldn't say few people know of it's existence.

>;/
Fuck off.

The only people I ever see talk about it about people who want to masturbate about how 'feminist and diverse' it is for having black women.

That is truly a fate worst than death for a show.

There's also this. I really don't understand why it was so unpopular. Sure it was an original, but that's not an excuse. Was it writing? A lack of promotion?

It wasn't popular in Japan either (like almost all of Manglobe's shows), and from what I've read, although it was made with at least partly a Western audience in mind, it flopped in the West too and now at best it has a small cult following.

nanana's treasure or something

Jesus christ

It may be in every rec chart ever, but no one really discusses the show.

I used to wish for a second season, but I actually think now this ended soon enough to not be annoying, and late enough where we got some decent content

youtube.com/watch?v=4hoVeeDPHlU

genetically designed to be the cutest being possible

Why wasn't this show popular again?

Because it's taboo.

But it had May'n.

Sup Forums has always been full of shiteaters.

Because it was bad.

BAD.

Didn't his childhood friend die or something? I can't even remember feeling anything when it happened.

Damn straight.

I know that, but I meant, it's really weird that even at episode 1 it wasn't getting much attention. For a J.C.Staff show and popular singers/V.A.s doing the songs, as well as a long-running manga being the source, it would have been expected that at the very least episode 1 would have received a lot of attention.

I remember episode 1 as being generic as fuck and not really gripping.

I want to physically abuse Charlotte and Cecilia.

If you truly remembered her you would spell her name right. How sad.

Your post doesn't exist

It's sitting in a lala vacuum of its own shit.

I localized my post.

As the years go by, I feel like every unpopular seasonal show is forgotten just a little bit more.

Hanasaku iroha
Afro samurai

Argevollen is the perfect anime to eat popcorn to. Also Jamie, fuck yes.

Fuk Fuuka is cute.

I will never not be angry that we'll never get a second season or have the manga be fully TL'd.

gosick-lite

Right here

Don't forget everyones favorite ghost waifu.

it's pretty well known as a sci-fi rec but the first season's artwork was so dated/bad when it released it is pretty hard to watch

couldn't stand the main cast enough to get thru it

>donkpire
Does that mean she sucks fat butts?

one of the goat mecha
no one has heard of it

>(610d ago)
Guess l'II get back to Iearning moonspeak than.

I couldn't finish it. For some reason or another it was boring to me. That and the MCs disgusted me. The jazzy soundtrack was okay though.

Great, great taste, user.

No, it means she has a fat butt.

nah, pretty sure everyone who has watched madoka knows of mai-hime, it's always referenced as the precursor

it would be the 10/10 mahou shoujo if not for the autist sword girl comic relief imo

New Mai Hime series when?

We all watched it when it aired 10 years ago.

sorry never

Anything from the early 00's.

Fuck you Mikoto was highlight of the whole series

*anything from early 00's that isnt some sort of cult classic

And honestly, its understandable why this is the case. I cant even blame people.

This, I don't even think that many people even watched it to begin with.

The LNs are still ongoing, right? Why isn't this more popular?

>I don't even think that many people even watched it to begin with.
About that

What do we even remember? It feels like we forget 90% of the shows we watch every year.

I swear to God I can't think of anything relevant aired in 2016.

Next year

Now that just retarded. Although I gotta admit I just peeked at a list of 2016 shows and I chould have sworn most of them were from 2015 or earlier.

But I remember the threads for it being kind of dead.

2004 was the best year for anime that people remember 10-12 years ago

SENPAI~

Forgotten maybe, but at least compared to Rumiko's other major works I think it gets overlooked.

>Haruka was more badass in the manga than the anime

I want more Haruka smashing things in Hime

>2004 was the best year
Ok, let me check
>shinkais trainwreck movie
>seed destiny
>black jack TV
>diebuster
>howls
>elfen lied
>steamboy
That year is supposed to be good for what exactly? Monster? Because it sure as hell isnt any of the ones I listed or Paranoia spastic.

Don't mind me.

There is nothing more attractive than the knowledge of a girl fapping to you

People know it, they simply cant be bothered to catch up on a show with a hundred episodes that isnt a shonen and only is available in 480p on most streaming sites

>480p
>streaming
Wew, glad I didn't procrastinate getting that bakabt membership.

The second this cunt broke his phone, I dropped it.
Forgotten and rightfully so.

You thought more than a franction of people downloads or what? Getting into bakabt is piss easy by the way, all you need to do is go on their IRC channel. Its not like they have anything to download anyway. I joined them 2 weeks ago and the offers are so shit that I might as well just load off of nyaa. Outside of a handful of shows (that simply have no seed on nyaa) bakabt literally has nothing to even load.