Hi Sup Forums! We represent a discord made for the romanian members of this site...

Hi Sup Forums! We represent a discord made for the romanian members of this site. We plan on organizing online and spreading redpills in the romanian society either online or irl. If you value aryan ideals and care for this country we welcome you among us.
We are looking for romanians or romanians born abroad.
invite link for discord:
1. write h t t p s://
2. add DiScOrD. in small letters
3 at the end add (((gg / uYhmFT))), remove spaces

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK OFF. YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING THE BOARD FUCKING DIE

Bump

romania is never on the news. why so quiet ?

remove parantheses at point 3 also

TLC

Yes, because "/r/the_donald, the Sup Forums bread", slide thread #38823 etc are more important than us organizing

Bump

Primitivism and agrarianism is final redpill

my grandfather was romanian gypsy who immigrated in 1911 does that count?

yes

>aryan ideals
White genocide is the logical conclusion of anarcho-primitivism.

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Pretty interesting britbro

At first i thought this is a fascist anarcho primitivism thread

bump for roma organization

sweet...my ex is also romanian and i did spend a month in bucharest....great times and great city. wanna go back and hit at least constanza or timisora.

This site and its content isn't made for normalfags.

if you want to sharpen your romanian and have romanian roots you are welcome on our dicord

Do I belong if I'm half gypsy??

Remember to never discuss things on Discord that you wouldn't discuss in public. Everything on Discord ends up getting leaked at some point.
That may be true... I've never heard any Amish folk complaining about life (unless the state encroaches on them which is rare).

Nobody cares what you do on the internet unless you are a celebrity or at least somewhat known, tin foil.

sorry no romanian. it's a romanian american thing. romanians literally begin learning english right away to assimulate quickly to american society and never tought their children the old tongue. was told as a child that great grandma always said "you in america speak ameican" unlike other ethnicities.

look just get in

The absolute state of ROMANIa

Doesn't matter, It's still a good rule to go by... Especially for politically related activities.

Reminder that the only reason gypsies aren't that noticeable in Hungary is because they blend in with the local population

No

Reminder that the only reason gypsies aren't that noticable in ROMAnia is because they ARE the local population

>half gyppo
>yuropoor """whites"""

Non pagan server:

discord gg/VQ6A3w

I bet I still look whiter than all of you :^)

care esti?

t. 50% untouchable indian

You should be thankful that gypsy women got raped by middle easterners and europeans for long enough that your IQ rose from the latitude of southern India to the latitude of Romania in the first place.

Puss

Bump

my DNA could be more or less than 50% Indian, but you know, to Romanian nationalism the Orthodox Church should matter more, if you're looking at the Legionary Movement as an example to follow. And I bet most of the people in that discord are 15 year old degenerates who masturbate to anime girls on the daily.

Anyway, I bet I could join right now, or tomorrow and you would be none the wiser :^), even if you saw an IRL pic of me

If you latch onto religion, an alien religion for an European, to boot, in a desperate attempt to seek belonging then you are unworthy of debating politics on the internet.

intra ma si vezi ce facem

Gypsy nigger gyppo romani cigány gypsy

what did they mean by this?

shut up bozgor

>Christianity
>Alien to Europe

Oh no, you must be retarded. Christianity made Europe what it was at it's best, or you'd prefer if we just worshiped the sun, thunder and trees while chanting our way into trances like some africans

And I don't latch on to it, and I don't seek belonging, I don't want to belong to your normalfag discord, I bet it's full of metalheads who buy shirts from Gothica or some other gay online store from our country

bump

I'd truly have preferred the latter. Christianity was the first globalist tool meant to enforce cohesion between people with its final scope lying in proselytising and converting the whole world - literal fucking globalism.

Not to the discord, but to a group. You see, everything is tribalist influenced in our society. Debates pit people against each other and there are always two opposing factions. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Even your assumption about metalheads gave way to your inner tribalism - "if he isn't with me, he is against me. Another thing, God didn't make humans after his looks, but humans modeled God after their looks. Anyway, we can argue only about how religion as a political tool holds sway, as faith belongs to feelings and feelings are not to be argued against, because nothing good would come from it.

cancer

Gotica is a nice site desu, bought some bracelets from there at 13-14. The metal scene is a nicer place to seek belonging to, much better than a church.

>anprims

Christianity is like the bolts that held together European culture, and countries though, it discourage infighting a lot, spilling christian blood was something Christians would dread doing, when people forgot that things went south, It should be something in the background of a tradition and culture not the focal point.

I'm not joining any scenes, you see metal heads are just like every other kid that listens to whatever's on the radio, just blatant consumerism only more niche and more ridiculous and faggoty when it comes to stuff like "pirate metal" and black metal or djent or whatever the fuck. I just listen to a lot of punk-folk and anti-folk