Sup Forums supports gun control now

>Sup Forums supports gun control now
Welp, this place is dead. /ptg/ and the_dipshit posters killed this board. People will still aggressively defend this kike loving NYC billionaire who was Democrat for most of his life.

No they don't support gun control you stupid nigger. These people are trolling Jesus christ

All of gun control is a slippery slope

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You'r'e in charge. Fuc*ing do something! Pathetic!

actually you see most ptg shills fully supporting armed teachers and stuff
stop talking shit

an equally retarded idea

Is this ironically what happens with school shooters?

the solution is to abolish public schools. when i was a kid i thought school was basically "jail for kids" and as a middle aged adult i still do. we live in the information age. nobody needs textbooks and roasties on union salary to learn anymore

Fuck off, Copter-Dodger.

maybe not but you still need somekind of standardised system of testing/ syllabus etc.

>I posted it again!

No, it happens with the EU passing stricter laws because Muslims killed people with illegal guns in Paris

fuckin ebin meme dude

>you still need somekind of standardised system
Not really, pinko. Parents who care will send their kids to schools with good performance, and niggers will be niggers. Wow nothing changes.

>Parents who care will send their kids to schools with good performance,
He is talking about how public schools aren't needed in the information age dumb dumb

Government isn’t needed in education at all, boot licker.

Whats the alternative? How do you know what somebody has actually learned, if its up to thr standards needed for an industry etc.

>You don't believe government should do something? You must be against it entirely!

>same pic as last thread
>same faggot who's thread got pruned decided to keep his tantrum going
>same gloryhole servicer claiming Sup Forums is ruined

tests?

Sup Forums has been shit ever since 2014

>only governments can set standards
Oh no! It’s retarded.

What? Who decides what should be covered on the tests or what needs to be on the syllabus?

Without any government oversight you could pay for a medical degree that gives you super easy tests.

No it is you who is the retard

Obvious shill is obvious.
SAGE.

Only fuck the_dumbshit posters on this board are delusional

Hehehe everything is going according to plan.