Nonon is the best girl trigger has ever made. Debate

Nonon is the best girl trigger has ever made. Debate.

Nah, Akko (TV series) is. She brightens the mood, follows her dreams, uses her magic for good and for happiness, and has a much tighter pussy than pink grammy up there.

Nonon isn't even best girl in Kek la Kek

Even Nonon would disagree with you.

>liking bad guys

I don't fucking get you people. Is kindness not a trait you care about in females? Or are you just such huge betas that you get off to the idea of being stepped on and physically abused?

Nui is kind.

>Satsuki
>bad
You worthless cur

Fucking plebs, SHE'S obviously the best Trigger girl

Nui is shit. Besides a shirt isn't a girl.

>I can change her.
Really the only person who had a shot at mellowing Nui out was Ryouko and she chose to disarm her instead.

Akko best. Nonon tied with Sucy.

Gg there bud

That would be Nui.

This is a joke, right?

There is no best Trigger girl because all of them are great. Except for Ragyo. Ragyo is normie bait.

>Or are you just such huge betas that you get off to the idea of being stepped on and physically abused?

Yes

Satsukifags are legitimate cancer, honestly.

Nonon isn't even evil, none of the Elite Four are, they're just antagonists. Nui it batshit though I'll give you that.

Nonon would be a great fuck but she's not waifu material.

That's where you're wrong bucko

There is only one true best girl, pic related

The only real answer.

>Nonon would be a great fuck but she's not waifu material

In your opinion.

I think she's solid waifu material.

Honestly, as long as you admit it, I think that's respectable.

You can't debate a fact

Whether she is bad is a debate over whether the ends justify the means.

Not so much that, it's more that the means were blatantly evil, and whether or not the good those means brought about are justified or not, Satsuki got way too fucking caught up in her role and I find it incredibly difficult to believe that she didn't enjoy terrorizing so many thousands of people for years and years. She "played" the bad guy for long enough that she bought into her own bullshit pretty early on, and the fact that she's an annoying fascist bitch makes it all worse. She never even apologized. I doubt she's even capable of feeling guilt. She's just a shitty person, regardless of the effectiveness of what she did (I don't even think it was very effective in the end, but that's irrelevant, once again).

100% correct. that's primarily because trigger is shit, but that's neither here nor there

>betas
Do you even realize what board you're on?

>Debate.
okay

I thought this was a board for omegas, that's what I am.

You made me look up Japanese wolves. 狼

In Shinto, they were messengers of the gods. However, they were hunted to extinction at the start of the 20th century; during that same period state Shinto pushed the divinity of the Emperor. No wonder the gods let Japan get nuked.

By omega I meant someone who's even lower than a beta who just doesn't even bother with females because he's probably the biggest loser of them all. I'm sorry about your wolves though.

>beta lower than omega
no, you got it wrong, omegas know they suck so they don't even try, betas think their betaness will magically attract a girl, so they keep being beta, deluding themselves in the process, at least an omegas have self-awareness

This is true sometimes, but most of the time omegas are just bitter fucks who've given up and look down on people who are objectively better than them for validity and who seclude themselves as much as possible just to feel like a special snowflake. Not the case all the time, but that is the stereotypical omega, I think. Of course, there is the cuck class of betas, which is arguably worse. I don't really know, but being an omega isn't really something to be proud of. Then again though nothing really is.

I cannot.

He's talking about Nui you dunces